1. are u telling this for real or just kidding? :D
    its for real, auto complete and you can go riding the skies

now please #BringPetBattlesBack!!

2. quest isnt fixed .Just tested it dont work.

3. imagine the "war" at the quest giver npc in peak time :D

4. Cloud serpent riding fixed?

I've seen people flying cloudserpents, i went to do the missions and i cant even talk to the npc, was it because i did "They grow like weeds" quest before the riding was fixed?

5. they grow like a weeds

I finished quest in past and now cant start quest chain for cloud serpent riding what to do?

6. u wait for them to fix THE CHAIN!!!!!

7. Cloud serpent riding! What worked for me!

This is for people who have done the "They grow like weeds" quest before the serpent quest chain was updated.
    First if you cant talk to instructor Windblade, if you cant talk to her clear your cache and you should be able to talk to her.
    You should get the flightschool quests, don't worry they autocomplete. Once you do all of the yellow quests(not dailies which are blue) from Instructor windblade. There should be a question mark over Elder anli's head. That's your serpent riding and mount.

P.s Enjoy the world pvp at the arboretum!
    -Enjoy
    Edited: June 20, 2015 Reason: Cause i can!

8. I did it on 4 toons, its not bugged at all, auto completes perfectly

imagine the "war" at the quest giver npc in peak time :D
    it was kind of civil at first. but now, its like world war III

#BringBackPetBattles

9. did you really think they were going to have that quest chain as it is on retail? lol

#BringBackPetBattles
    no he didnt think that, and that is why its dissapointing they said they wanna make it retail like and not game breaking, but in the end they still made all quests auto complete and we waited months for this.

10. You should write like.. How to Cloud Serpent Riding For Dummies . :D

11. If they didn't plan to have it like it is on retail, then they shouldn't have claimed to be working hard on a retail like fix. Instead they could have done this same thing they just did(set it on auto, added skill to the trainer for gold) months ago and then when they finally came around to fixing it, people that wanted to do the quest would be able to. Just to not sound like I'm bashing someone, I know that questline isn't easy to script and they probably have tried to fix it (and maybe it's almost complete but they hit a roadblock and have put it like this for the time being, just to avoid all the whining about that kinda useless feature).

12. It's not bugged lol, l JUST finished completing all quests:

First 12345 Last