1. It needed to be said out loud.

Thank you guys for hosting our obsession and letting us play on here.

Thank you for putting up with us when we act like 8th graders and treat you like **** for some inconvenience that we suffered while playing on said free amazing private server.

Thank you for putting up with trolls. No, not Trolls, trolls.

Because we think it when something good happens, but dont care enough to take the time to stop and say thank you.

Yours
    Innate
    (bump to insert your name here ^)

2. CuCu for KoKo puffs,,,,,,

3. Saying it out loud should've been in CAPS. I'm disappointed.

4. Saying it out loud should've been in CAPS. I'm disappointed.
    And possibly in audio.

5. For many of us this is a passion that drives us every day, we might not be perfect and we definitely make mistakes but we love being here with you, the community, and going onward, hopefully bettering ourselves and making you guys happy. For a lot of us here, this is the place where we met our loved ones, made families and friends for a lifetime, it's an immense experience that can't be replaced by anything, all made possible with a few clunky lines of code.

On behalf the staff, thank you.

6. For many of us this is a passion that drives us every day, we might not be perfect and we definitely make mistakes but we love being here with you, the community, and going onward, hopefully bettering ourselves and making you guys happy. For a lot of us here, this is the place where we met our loved ones, made families and friends for a lifetime, it's an immense experience that can't be replaced by anything, all made possible with a few clunky lines of code.

On behalf the staff, thank you.
    :) you definitly make people happy, but sometimes they need a reminder for that. (I mean... people get mad at warmane sometimes, some of them knowing this is a free PRIVATE server, but other forgetting that.)

Anyway, Prot... it is time for you to change your avatar, you have Lolten logo on your hat.

7. Didn't even notice the symbol any why I would also liek to thank the Warmane staff for all the hard work that we experience. :)

Kind regards
    Steve

8. Anyway, Prot... it is time for you to change your avatar, you have Lolten logo on your hat.
    I know, I know, I'm just too lazy to edit it for him.

9. I know, I know, I'm just too lazy to edit it for him.
    you could try to use paint... select, crop, paste, done :)

10. you could try to use paint... select, crop, paste, done :)
    Ew, plebs use Paint, I use Photoshop.
    I'll do it once he figures out there's still the old logo on his avatar ;)

11. :) you definitly make people happy, but sometimes they need a reminder for that. (I mean... people get mad at warmane sometimes, some of them knowing this is a free PRIVATE server, but other forgetting that.)

Anyway, Prot... it is time for you to change your avatar, you have Lolten logo on your hat.
    Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate them.

Spoiler: Show
    As for the avatar, I have no plans of changing it anytime soon. I know the avatar itself is not a very pretty picture and some even called it creepy, but it has deep meaning to me. It features one of the characters in my favorite story that I've been following since I was a little child, in the Mad Hatter attire which, my friends can confirm, I fully deserve as I tend to be silly, random and weird beyond normal comprehension, the eyes in the hat are a story by itself and it will remain untold as it is not a pretty one. The symbol (that exact one in that exact form) will stay, as it was made for me and given to me, by DeadlyWanderer long before being used anywhere else but I'm glad it signifies Molten as that's a happy place for me.
    Edited: June 25, 2015