1. @staff Why don't you launch it as it is, we will play and try to abuse the system to it's limits and report back bugs.
    In the ened just wipe it and launch it officially.
    Because we don't feel it's ready yet.
    @staff2 mypersonalopinion: I wish for No shops at all - they ruin the hardcore gameplay.
    The realm has to support itself in some way.
    So its possible to block leveling, and manage some drops even if we have 3.3.5 client? o.O

Anyway, is it possible that you will reconsider rdf later on depending on community response or it is permanent decision?

Will Lordaeron have statistic of population on the front page? Will Lordaeron will be pve realm ? (I mean you will flag yourself for pvp)?

Bump, any staff?
    Yes to the first. It can be done server-side. To the second, RDF will stay as it is for the time being. Whether or not it will change in the future remains to be seen. The point behind having RDF disabled is force players to organize their efforts via LFG channels and summoning stones much like was required in the early days of WotLK and in TBC and late Vanilla. We don't want people just cruising through leveling with the RDF feature right away.

To your third question, yes of course. To your fourth question, it will be a pvp realm as far as I know. This will encourage further action between the two factions as they level up.

2. well for lordaeron depends. I dont think if in one realm you dont have shop the warmane staff will not be supported anymore. U got other realms where ppl donate etc. For what i read Lordaeron WAS supposed to be hardcore etc but appearently is not. RDF removed (maybe) shop available and custom content. We are far from blizzlike. The only blizzlike thing would be 1x rate lol

3. I think too many people get hung up on the term "blizz-like". To me it means kinda, close to, could be similar to Blizzard's original work. If the game mostly looks and plays like the original work, it is blizz-like to me. If they remove a feature that they decide is unneeded or fix a bug that Blizz did on their servers so that it works as intended, that doesn't change it from being blizz-like in my opinion. Adding new monsters, new items, turning a low end dungeon into a whole new max level dungeon, adding new creatures not in the original programming and having to patch your client to see them, stuff like that breaks the idea of blizz-like. I think some of these guys could broaden their understanding of the work "like". I'm sorry to say, but between the character model update and the possibility of removing RDF, I've seen a lot of folks throwing the "blizz-like" term around like its the word of law or something.

And if that was TL;DR for you then just remember it is their server and they will do with it what they like.

4. well for lordaeron depends. I dont think if in one realm you dont have shop the warmane staff will not be supported anymore. U got other realms where ppl donate etc. For what i read Lordaeron WAS supposed to be hardcore etc but appearently is not. RDF removed (maybe) shop available and custom content. We are far from blizzlike. The only blizzlike thing would be 1x rate lol
    The staff won't be supported? Who cares as long as the servers are up, and there are more than enough donations to run servers for decades.
    There are already servers with no donations who are capable to offer the same experience with copy pasta from trinity core hub (which breaks stuff left and right).

And if that was TL;DR for you then just remember it is their server and they will do with it what they like.
    Yeah but if the server chooses the wrong path it will...die. Hmmm...hmmmm what is fun? What is Hardcore? Packman was hardcore...I never beat it!
    Wasting 5 hours to move from point A as a ghost to Point B and then buy my body was hardcore, yet semi fun. The results - not satisfying.
    RDFs are done for the rewards, mainly emblems, but they are also a way to ease the access and gear up in a day. But does gearing up in 7 days make it hardcore? Or just wasting time?! Is wasting time in WoW fun, or is it achieving hardships? What is fun, what is hardcore?

5. The staff won't be supported? Who cares as long as the servers are up, and there are more than enough donations to run servers for decades.
    There are already servers with no donations who are capable to offer the same experience with copy pasta from trinity core hub (which breaks stuff left and right).
    The servers won't be up if we aren't supported. We also keep each server as a separate entity, we don't "pool" donations. So Lordaeron is meant to support itself, not drain from what other servers are getting in donations.

Yeah but if the server chooses the wrong path it will...die. Hmmm...hmmmm what is fun? What is Hardcore? Packman was hardcore...I never beat it!
    Wasting 5 hours to move from point A as a ghost to Point B and then buy my body was hardcore, yet semi fun. The results - not satisfying.
    RDFs are done for the rewards, mainly emblems, but they are also a way to ease the access and gear up in a day. But does gearing up in 7 days make it hardcore? Or just wasting time?! Is wasting time in WoW fun, or is it achieving hardships? What is fun, what is hardcore?
    The wrong path? For whom? For you? That's fine. For once we are wanting to stick to the "right path" for us all the way and have one realm fully the way Kaer envisions it, which won't be an experience for everyone and might not be for you.

6. The servers won't be up if we aren't supported. We also keep each server as a separate entity, we don't "pool" donations. So Lordaeron is meant to support itself, not drain from what other servers are getting in donations.

The wrong path? For whom? For you? That's fine. For once we are wanting to stick to the "right path" for us all the way and have one realm fully the way Kaer envisions it, which won't be an experience for everyone and might not be for you.
    I think you guys should just do whatever you feel is right and you should take the whatever "path" you think will make the server the flagship and unique in the way you want it . Do not ,I beg you do not release the server untill it is ready how you want it to be ready. I would only like to know will the best items be available for donation? Becouse if you are making it a realm as you are saying with all these changes it would be nice if you could not allow the best items to be donated. In my opinion the server would uphold itself if you removed all of the features used for points as I think you are aware you don't need advertisement all that much and make the features like name change ,faction change ,some of the better(not the best) items etc. available for donation points (a.k.a. coins).
    Edited: June 29, 2015

7. I think you guys should just do whatever you feel is right and you should take the whatever "path" you think will make the server the flagship and unique in the way you want it . Do not ,I beg you do not release the server untill it is ready how you want it to be ready. I would only like to know will the best items be available for donation? Becouse if you are making it a realm as you are saying with all these changes it would be nice if you could not allow the best items to be donated. In my opinion the server would uphold itself if you removed all of the features used for points as I think you are aware you don't need advertisement all that much and make the features like name change ,faction change ,some of the better(not the best) items etc. available for donation points (a.k.a. coins).
    I think they said somewhere that to donate for heroic items you will need to have normal item equiped and you won't be able to donate for legendaries.

8. The wrong path? For whom? For you? That's fine. For once we are wanting to stick to the "right path" for us all the way and have one realm fully the way Kaer envisions it, which won't be an experience for everyone and might not be for you.
    Just to clarify the wrong path is not for me only, it's when from 100 players 51 decide it's not for them. In other words - the rational path is something else. 49 people is still a good playerbase considering it's so close to 50%, yet it's not the BEST outcome.

If Kaer envisions a server where people enjoy taking long walks in the park, he sure doesn't expect that the people who used to do such things when they had school (free time) are going to do it again (while work is from 9am to 5pm).

x1 is not for everybody, I personally will play it, but only because I like the low rates, don't expect as many players as before tho and don't say I didn't share my 2 cents.

9. Lordaeron will be a clean and hardcore Wrath of the Lich King realm simple to understand and without complicated changes. Expect it to be a much more advanced and much more restricted version of old Lordaeron.
    @KaerWolf, will the realm's Wrath content be released as one large update, or released over many months, or years.

For example, after two months after release, would you release Naxxramas and Tier 7 gear, and then each subsequent month release Ulduar and T8 gear, and have the Coin Shop focus around the content released at that time. Or will you release Icecrown Citadel, T10, and all of the raids currently after Wrath of the Lich King content has been released.

That way, it would be viable to release the raids you have reworked and rescripted for players to enjoy thoroughly rather than skipping the content completely for Icecrown Citadel raids.

10. Just to clarify the wrong path is not for me only, it's when from 100 players 51 decide it's not for them. In other words - the rational path is something else. 49 people is still a good playerbase considering it's so close to 50%, yet it's not the BEST outcome.
    Effectively, what your saying is, out of the 22,000+ players that play on Warmane, out of a poll of 100 people, the 51 people determine that 21,900 people also want the same outcome? Ridiculous. You cannot derive anything from a poll that small when the community is this large. What if we assume that 21,949 people say that they want Lordaeron and 51 people say that they don't, who is in the minority then? Simply, you cannot create a conclusion on a poll that size.

11. And if we had went by community opinion, Lordaeron wouldn't even be made. If you don't remember, when the idea was brought up to the community, it was shot down by a swift and vocal amount of people. This realm might be more meant to reflect Kaer's vision of a realm he would wish to play in, a more hardcore, old fashioned experience.
    Exactly this. Exactly! People think they want things, and they don't. People think they don't want things and they do. I'm so glad that Kaer realized that, as a fellow WoW player, there will always be like-minded people that share his vision. Fire burn the rest.

See here how people already complain about the RDF settings? Perhaps they do not know or cannot imagine the advantages. Perhaps they really cannot do without the RDF; perhaps when they play without it they will never yearn for it again. I don't know for sure and neither do they.

What I do know is that when Lordaeron's gates are opened, I will be among the first to march in, unsheath my sword, and cry "Havok!"
    Edited: June 29, 2015 Reason: Autocorrect sucks!

12. blizz-like is a moniker thats been attached to let the masses know that the 'said server' has not totally customized- i.e. ripped apart the game core and made it 'their own'..... we can say the newer camaros are very corvette-like.... but the only thing truly corvette-like is.....well, a corvette. screw blizzlike! I dont even need faith for this one> after Kaer and our great staff are done tweaking what is needed to make a real realm ('like' old lord ;) - i think the new word will become WARMANE-LIKE!! - we will see a closer knit community, we will meet many warm(nice) helpful people> why? because only people with patience will last in a real realm such as ours- and people with patience tend to be more 'brotherly' (or sisterly ladies;) . every player we meet along our journey will have EARNED what they have. Valor on this realm> will be real, not purchased. It will NOT all be fun...and easy... it is NOT MEANT to be allllll smooth sailing.

All that said- and not to put words in his mouth> i chatted with Kaer once in alpha realm, and i knew immediately, very immediately> he is not at all hitler-like(a dictator)> meaning: in the months after our great realm goes live, and certain things just DONT work- we should rest assured knowing that he(and staff) are as human as us.... well Most of us ;/ ...and that with a slight touch of compassion to our developers maybe theyll actually hear us out, be curious of our thoughts, without preconceived resentment. Lets face it> warmane developers truly deserve some sorta award for resilience... some of us havent even leveled up to barbarian status yet.

Nothing said lately on this Lord topic compelled me to say this- but good lord some of the comments i read toward developers leaves me mighty embarrassed for the people writing. Good luck in life to ya.

All Hail LORDAERON - the most Warmane-like realm out there! see you all there!

13. From what I have read on The News Section and here on general the coin shop will work something like this:

You need to equipt a Itemlvl 200 to make is possible to Equip a Itemlvl 200 that you have bought on the coinshop. So you can't equipt a itemlvl 239 that you have bought and the max you have on you is 213, to Unlock it you need to run Ulduar or higher raids to eventually equipt that Item. And the price on the item will be extremly high.

As Lordaeron will be a progressive realm I hope it will be something like this: You need Achiv: "Naxx25" To enter Ulduar 25man And you need Achiv: "Ulduar 25man" to enter Toc 25 and so on, Same goes to 10man Raids.

14. Effectively, what your saying is, out of the 22,000+ players that play on Warmane, out of a poll of 100 people, the 51 people determine that 21,900 people also want the same outcome? Ridiculous. You cannot derive anything from a poll that small when the community is this large. What if we assume that 21,949 people say that they want Lordaeron and 51 people say that they don't, who is in the minority then? Simply, you cannot create a conclusion on a poll that size.
    No, you've skipped your math classes.
    In case of 22,000 players 11,001 players will decide the outcome.

First ... 4567 Last