1. July 6, 2015  

leveling through pvp?

Will we get XP for random BG-s and such? So is it possible to level with (at least partially ) PvP?

2. July 6, 2015  
    If it's going to be like Retail then you should indeed be able to level trough dungeons, raids, battlegrounds & arena's as alternative of quests.

3. July 6, 2015  
    on retail i used to level spaming for example alterac valley but i affraidt this is not going to be possible because of the population numbers, the only chance of this becoming true is the realm getting for exemple more than 5k players in average.

4. July 7, 2015  

5. July 7, 2015  
    i dont think warmane will care for pvp side of the server, at least for the first times. maybe later on they will do something but honestly i feel to state: do not rely on that.

6. July 7, 2015  
    i dont think warmane will care for pvp side of the server, at least for the first times. maybe later on they will do something but honestly i feel to state: do not rely on that.
    Why not? They plan to release the server at 95% working...This could be part of that 95% :p

7. July 7, 2015  

8. July 7, 2015  
    Even if you get xp for the bgs , you won't have enough players to keep them rolli'n whole day to be worth it, as someone already stated.

9. July 7, 2015  
    Even if you get xp for the bgs , you won't have enough players to keep them rolli'n whole day to be worth it, as someone already stated.
    you probably didn't play in the first lordaeron, even if bgs weren't giving exp, it popped instantly.

10. July 7, 2015  
    This was a feature new in Cataclysm, so it's unlikely.

11. July 7, 2015  
    This was a feature new in Cataclysm, so it's unlikely.
    patch 3.2.0

Battlegrounds
    Battleground experience has arrived!
    Players will now be awarded experience for completing objectives and actions that yield honor in Battlegrounds (honorable kills not included).

full patch notes with details
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Patch_3.2.0

12. July 8, 2015  
    Exactly, thats what I'm talking about.

13. July 8, 2015  
    But that, that would make it lesh hardcore, we need most hardcore server!232!!!

14. July 8, 2015  
    Leveling would become a lot more enjoyable if low level pvp is promoted and rewarding. Imo, stuff that breaks the grinding routine and makes the players interact with one another would make leveling quite more fun. It would also be quite nice if World PVP Objectives(like eastern plaguelands towers, the objectives in outland). And if we get working battleground quests it would be so awesome <3

15. patch 3.2.0

Battlegrounds
    Battleground experience has arrived!
    Players will now be awarded experience for completing objectives and actions that yield honor in Battlegrounds (honorable kills not included).

full patch notes with details
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Patch_3.2.0
    Interesting. I don't recall it being available that early from my own experience. Easy enough to forget after so many years I suppose. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

By the way, this site is more up-to-date and reliable: http://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_3.2.0
    Less ads too!