1. July 9, 2015  
    Thread title: Rated BGs

Thread discussion: Random BGs. You guys have reached some new lows posting screenshots of RANDOM BGs on forums... lol
    Oh comon, we both know this topic was never meant to discuss Rated bgs :D

Just today a new topic was emerging but fortunately some mod deleted it before it could blossom like this one or the past threads about the same bs

2. July 9, 2015  
    You are a nobody as well, so you really have no say rofl

Ally scum /spit
    Last time you called a whole guild nobodies, back in the good old Wolf Pack days, you proceeded to get farmed by said nobodies. Repeatedly.

3. July 9, 2015  
    My class takes enormous amounts of skill and the healing and Lavalash worksas intended pls no nerf if we are goinf to need anything please god nerf mages. Better yet remove them!
    Well, im not saying that Enha does not take skill, but its preatty OP.... 90k Lava Lash full stacked, 30k heal no-crit.... have one totem for everything, like tremor, grounding etc....

4. July 9, 2015  
    Last time you called a whole guild nobodies, back in the good old Wolf Pack days, you proceeded to get farmed by said nobodies. Repeatedly.
    Yeah ... Back in the days .... Whatever helps you sleep at night

5. July 9, 2015  
    I tought we were best friends man, wtf, I even collected vp to go to Horde ;_; I dreamed about spitting on Ally scums with you <3 But now I will just spend my vp on some swaggy a*s tmog. ;_;
    Nah man I'm only cool with kaspi and dranerys from your guild.

6. July 9, 2015  
    Yeah, i remember that... i even remember feeling a bit sorry for them at some point. Because they weren't only losing, we were even GY farming them with like 1 death in our team or something silly like that. i hope they get more success with Fatality though, i mean i want them to be successful so they can have fun and for us to get extra competition. Unfortunately for us, syncing isn't possible on Ally side anymore so they have more chances to win at random BGs for sure ;)
    Edited: July 10, 2015

7. So game this was against a <Solstice> premade (not sure if 5 or 10 man though)

I'll have to admit it was the most competitive game I played since <Infected> rbgs.

Once again, I'm not bragging or anything, I'm just responding to Abbi and Ntroul who keep claiming they "owned" us and I'm proving them wrong.

We were 9/10 <FATALITY> premade and most of us were just full ruthless.

gg to Solstice

@Ntroul you can contact Tdod in-game anytime to schedule a date for rbgs ;)
    Edited: July 10, 2015 Reason: 9/10 not 8/10

8. gg to you too ;)

We were a 5 man premade though... We always roll like this as, Like i said, we can't sync anymore. And in a 15man BG we can't control most of the area :(

9. So game this was against a <Solstice> premade (not sure if 5 or 10 man though)

I'll have to admit it was the most competitive game I played since <Infected> rbgs.

Once again, I'm not bragging or anything, I'm just responding to Abbi and Ntroul who keep claiming they "owned" us and I'm proving them wrong.

We were 8/10 <FATALITY> premade and most of us were just full ruthless.

gg to Solstice

We were 5 man. I'll move my priest over and we'll schedule a rbg.

edit, gg's was a really fun game tho

10. So game this was against a <Solstice> premade (not sure if 5 or 10 man though)

We were 8/10 <FATALITY> premade and most of us were just full ruthless.

gg to Solstice

Ntroul & Twoeasy replied to you already it seems, but ye 5man. It was a really fun game tho.

You can't prove anything with a 10v5 premade fight in a 15man bg tho. And you know that. I hope. We'll get that RBG going once we have the people for it.

However, you're aware of the syncing issues on Alliance so maybe you guys could try going 5man sometimes, hm? :D

11. We were 8/10 <FATALITY> premade
    Isn't that guy saying "9/10" in your guild chat? :p

Edit: oh you corrected that, ok then ;)

Thank you, if that's true im pleased, considering the outnumbering issue :)

12. Isn't that guy saying "9/10" in your guild chat? :p
    He is indeed. :D

13. so this is why alliance keeps winning in bgs.

because the entire horde faction is too busy damage controlling their inability to play arenas and play battlegrounds correctly

14. i was kidding xD i am fully aware that my class is broken to all hell and is way to easy to play, the only problem is, it is broken with damage / healing, but if you lower those then the spec will be absolute dog****
    Its bad for cc or mobility!

15. Nah man I'm only cool with kaspi and dranerys from your guild.
    One day.. You will love me as much as I love you<3 And then... We will sit in Northern Barrens together..
    I even added /spit to my macros

"I still love you" Kirra whispers as he flies away on his pony.

First ... 71516171819 Last