1. Forshizzlex ENH thoughts and guide VID

Hey Goooys i thought i would make an enhancement guide so this is what i came up with if anyone interested in playin enh

Link to Vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEDrqSadjnE

greeetings Forshizzlex

2. nice video^^

I made a more in depth video with more info regarding lavalash and my opinion on stuff, treat it as you wish
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7moN41Ee3Ng
    Edited: July 17, 2015

3. chill videos

breakyaneck the way u talk about arp is not truly how the stat works, it doesnt necessarily always gives more dmg than ap against high armor targets nor always less dmg against low armor targets, as you calculate the damage it provides against a plate+shield target in ur video for example
    the amount of arp you have and the targets' armor are gonna affect the results, among other things

the way arp works is actually rly complex which is why it often naturally seems hard to explain when and why its gonna give more dmg than another stat as forshizzlex said in his video, and that is because of the high amount of factors involved

i used to spend a lot of time trying to make a simple formula for this stat based on a blizzard equation just like i remember a warrior named rezet posted on the old AT forum, but that was a long time ago and i honestly dont feel confident enough to explain it, i just know its not as simple as you implied
    for the sake of the topic i wont paste the word file about it i got on my drive but ill try to retest that formula somewhere during the upcoming days and create a topic

4. well maybe i misunderstood how it works, either way i don't really care :) my win/loss ratio is better with arp than it is with attackpower based of my last like 300 games in 2s, you're free to say what you want about it, in the end you know how i feel about it.

5. oh yeah well, your response made me remember where i originally wanted to end up going with my previous post, thats why it mightve seem slightly offtopic now that i think about it

what i forgot to write when ending that post is that just like we often see rogues do; using arp trinkets while not gemming arp isnt efficient
    this is because the value in damage increase an additional arp rating point provides depends on the total arp of the character and in fact provides more damage the higher that total arp is, meaning arp is not a stat you want to get a little bit of but a stat u wanna either ignore or go all in with

6. oh yeah well, your response made me remember where i originally wanted to end up going with my previous post, thats why it mightve seem slightly offtopic now that i think about it

what i forgot to write when ending that post is that just like we often see rogues do; using arp trinket(s) while not gemming arp isnt efficient
    this is because the value in damage increase an additional arp rating point provides depends on the total arp of the character and in fact provides more damage the higher that total arp is
    meaning arp is not a stat you want to get a little bit of, but a stat u wanna either ignore or go all in with

ok thats fair, but you know that i take my opinions out of thin air and without thinking rationally, so even if you are right about this i will keep going with an undesirable amount of arp for no logical reason what so ever, just because i can :)

7. haha =P

my post contains 10 characters

8. i used to spend a lot of time trying to make a simple formula for this stat based on a blizzard equation ...

Arpformula is approximately y = 0,5 * x^1,322

x = arp%
    y = dmgbonus%

edit:Convert to arp%

9. Ive to admit the most things im talkin about are based on personal feeling in arenas not on statistics so i hope you also watch breakyanecks vid and you can just try out different ways of playin