View Poll Results: What will you roll?

Voters
210. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alliance

105 50.00%
  • Horde

105 50.00%
  1. Most likely human warrior (they look epic & trinket is guuud)

2. Y..you are leveling ei..EIGHT CHARACTERS? Damn, I can't even do a second one..
    I can level 1 character to level 60 in 1 week or so, so 8 weeks may be 8 level 60s xD

3. I can level 1 character to level 60 in 1 week or so, so 8 weeks may be 8 level 60s xD
    1-60 isn't really bad to me either, it's 60-80. I absolutely HATE Outland :/

4. Poll has been updated. See page 1

5. Soz, Just edited my post (It's one of the first ones, page 1). Poll won't be accurate :<

6. Soz, Just edited my post (It's one of the first ones, page 1). Poll won't be accurate :<
    Please dont edit your previous posts if you changed your mind, instead make a new post and write down your changes. I'm not gonna browse every single page every time i update the poll to check if someone edited ;P

7. Please dont edit your previous posts if you changed your mind, instead make a new post and write down your changes. I'm not gonna browse every single page every time i update the poll to check if someone edited ;P
    Ah I see. Will do if I decide to change (again!)

8. I'll be playing on Lordaeron for dem good old feels so just like old times i'll be playing Blood elf paladin, Ret/prot most likely.

9. human shadow priest or holy paladin

10. For the Alliance!!

Main Spec Holy Paladin

Off Spec Tank :)

11. ohh and mah Paladin is gonna Be Human :)

12. for that u should remove human from the game. 90% of ppl roll ally due to human racial.
    Yup thats the reason i Roll Ally :) and i Love Stormwind :D

13. HORDE ONLY! EVER!
    first will be paladin TANK ofc!
    second priest disciple PVE!
    third not sure, a dps mage/lock/rogue
    forth dudu heal/tank i`m so sick of noobs that have no ideea how to heal as a weed
    fifth DK TANK!

14. HORDE ONLY! EVER!
    first will be paladin TANK ofc!
    second priest disciple PVE!
    third not sure, a dps mage/lock/rogue
    forth dudu heal/tank i`m so sick of noobs that have no ideea how to heal as a weed
    fifth DK TANK!
    Sixth ? :D

First ... 56789 ... Last