1. another screenie from Sinestra HC kill just now.

2. dat overscaled ignite, dayum! :D

3. dat overscaled ignite, dayum! :D
    yy ignite bugged qq, why would he use SSV if ignite alone was buged mr smartass?
    Edited: July 20, 2015

4. Who wants to duel me with their 90k dps? PVE NOOOOOOBS bwahahahaha

5. another screenie from Sinestra HC kill just now.
    Came to brag, huh? About how you abuse bugs? Good move...

6. That's norm not HC...any ret can do that+ on norm >.>

And that's your burst, these guys are comparing end dps, nice try though

7. Meh its around the same on HC, take 10k dps. Will have to start SS end results xD

8. Meh its around the same on HC, take 10k dps. Will have to start SS end results xD
    Don't forgot you have to get off the boss earlier on heroic in order to get to the parasite, and if you do have the parasite on yourself, depending on where your raid puts it you may have to get off even earlier.

9. Don't forgot you have to get off the boss earlier on heroic in order to get to the parasite, and if you do have the parasite on yourself, depending on where your raid puts it you may have to get off even earlier.
    Well if the parasite is on you its only for a few seconds, we used to do it so youd stop dps completely like at 77% and just wait about for the corruption, the way we do it now is just switch switch switch so no just standing about, no loss of dps.

10. That's norm not HC...any ret can do that+ on norm >.>

And that's your burst, these guys are comparing end dps, nice try though
    90% of them here didn't saw yet Madness on 25 hc :D

11. I did 100k on my ret on HC back before molt-down. In Firelands gear....
    120k on normal in BIS is pretty weak.

12. 90% of them here didn't saw yet Madness on 25 hc :D
    Very good point^^

Well if the parasite is on you its only for a few seconds, we used to do it so youd stop dps completely like at 77% and just wait about for the corruption, the way we do it now is just switch switch switch so no just standing about, no loss of dps.
    For a few seconds yes, but you need to get into position with it so you stop dpsing anyway. Unless they fixed the Time zone now? Because every guild was taking the parasite to the back where the corruption would spawn so it could be cleaved down and also reduce time of running from one spot to the other. But again, if the time zone has been fixed then you are correct.

13. Did molten **** something up really bad that makes people do this kind of dps, or did the people before moltdown just suck

best i ever saw was prob a broken warrior doing 80k or something
    Edited: July 21, 2015

14. Did molten **** something up really bad that makes people do this kind of dps, or did the people before moltdown just suck

best i ever saw was prob a broken warrior doing 80k or something
    Mages ignite(or mastery, not sure) is broken to ****. One crit, boom 300k combust. Ret's censure is overscaling a lot...that's about it I believe.

First ... 56789 ... Last