1. Coming to Neltharion.

Hi Warmane!

Quite frankly, the community has been anything but helpful and very discouraging, so I'm turning to the forum. I came back and saw that my account had a lovely 25 coins. so I bought a level 85 Warrior on Neltharion. I've used the gold I could get to get about 270 ilvl. Im specced prot and ready to tank some norms or do what I gotta do to get gear. The dungeon finder doesn't appear to work, Ive never gotten a pop. How else am I to get acceptable gear to get into a raid? I'd really like to stay here and put some time and effort in but so far there's nothing to do unless I want to tank BGs in greens. Please help!

2. Hi Warmane!

Quite frankly, the community has been anything but helpful and very discouraging, so I'm turning to the forum. I came back and saw that my account had a lovely 25 coins. so I bought a level 85 Warrior on Neltharion. I've used the gold I could get to get about 270 ilvl. Im specced prot and ready to tank some norms or do what I gotta do to get gear. The dungeon finder doesn't appear to work, Ive never gotten a pop. How else am I to get acceptable gear to get into a raid? I'd really like to stay here and put some time and effort in but so far there's nothing to do unless I want to tank BGs in greens. Please help!
    Dear gilzmear97,

Item level at 270 is an appropriate level to participate and organise normal dungeons between 80 to 85. This will give sufficient items up until item level 329, which you can then do heroic dungeons. You can simply arrange a group through Global; when the group is full, you can then queue. The dungeon finder only seems to work when a full group is formed, else it will not gather any additional players.

Finally, you can quest in Twilight Highlands, in particular, you can complete the quest: Crucible of Carnage; that awards an item around 329 item level, that is sufficient to start you off. You can also complete other quests to be given 305 gear around the Twilight Highlands.

If the quests are bugged, you may consider gaining reputation for factions to buy 346 gear, or you can quest in other area's such as Uldum, or perhaps, more working content but worse quality gear, namely, around 278 gear in Mount Hyjal. This is a start to get you geared for heroic dungeons, and if applicable raids.

3. Okay so I have a to have a full group. Doable I hope. Same thing with heroics? Gotta have a full group?

4. Okay so I have a to have a full group. Doable I hope. Same thing with heroics? Gotta have a full group?
    Yes. This is the same for all dungeon groups.

5. The dungeon finder is working but the process is quite slow because most of the ppl are queueing as groups.
    You can go to rdf hc quite fast if you grind the reps. Best of luck!

6. if you can try to get a boe from FL with gold :D it might help more than you think