1. 2.1k not bragging or sayin I think I'm R1 but no one here is 1500 rating, at least people have my word when I say or promise things can't say the same about you though ally scum /spit I'm going to let brotherhood , vae victis and jinxed know not to trust your "guild runs"
    But you lied about our duel though? Remember that time you lost, made up an excuse then forgot that excuse and made a new one?

2. You don't realize how ridiculous you actually sound when you spout nonsense like that. So what if our guild had a few random players from global chat, you should win due to that right? Since you have total communication with your guild, but we don't. Yet you lost, stop being a child; accept your loss, and move on.

~Chikan

3. 2.1k not bragging or sayin I think I'm R1 but no one here is 1500 rating, at least people have my word when I say or promise things can't say the same about you though ally scum /spit I'm going to let brotherhood , vae victis and jinxed know not to trust your "guild runs"
    PICK UP SKYPE I WANT TO TALK 1V1 AND U WONT PICK UP OR ANSWER ANY MSG I SEND TO YOU.

i want a god damn rematch to set this **** right ignore these guys on thread , talk with me i told them to chill.

4. PICK UP SKYPE I WANT TO TALK 1V1 AND U WONT PICK UP OR ANSWER ANY MSG I SEND TO YOU.

i want a god damn rematch to set this **** right ignore these guys on thread , talk with me i told them to chill.
    if ur writing that say to me on skype? hello i didn't lie anything , 2 people are on vacation and its bad timing for us , we are mainly EU people and we got 2 friends Wic and sampetersx thats it

do u want a rematch or no?
    Edited: July 27, 2015

5. Mmm we had 3 people from our main comp not show up for the RBG but we never turned to OP players from global to find replacements. The fact is your leader agreed on a guild run and didn't go through on his word he lied and I hate liars above all else,

PS: jack go **** yourself I'm not answering your skype you lying piece of ****
    2.1k not bragging or sayin I think I'm R1 but no one here is 1500 rating, at least people have my word when I say or promise things can't say the same about you though ally scum /spit I'm going to let brotherhood , vae victis and jinxed know not to trust your "guild runs"
    I didnt particularly want to get involved on the forums - but honestly, you should take the loss as a loss.

It's becoming a bit embarassing - 'Oh no, not full Guild run etc' excuses. You lost - okay, but thats part of the game. You learn more from your losses than your wins.

Its quite apparent that you're slightly bitter about loosing - Personally, I think you should really set a better example if you're the leader of such a 'prestigious' guild.

I don't understand how OP players from 'global' are a concern? Its been stated that all players joined the guild - you can even log on alliance to check..?

6. I didnt particularly want to get involved on the forums - but honestly, you should take the loss as a loss.

It's becoming a bit embarassing - 'Oh no, not full Guild run etc' excuses. You lost - okay, but thats part of the game. You learn more from your losses than your wins.

Its quite apparent that you're slightly bitter about loosing - Personally, I think you should really set a better example if you're the leader of such a 'prestigious' guild.

I don't understand how OP players from 'global' are a concern? Its been stated that all players joined the guild - you can even log on alliance to check..?
    http://prntscr.com/7xdkfz

7. is doutorsp that resto shaman, srs? :DD

8. I'm just posting here to state what I think about this. Firstly, Tdot, I have no idea why you are complaining that it was "not a full guild run" and insist that it must be one. It doesn't matter whether you have a full guild run or not; all it matters is whether you win or lose. I don't think those people from retail that play in the World Series of RBGs are all from the same guild. Being in the same guild is only a bonus, it is not a must.

Tl;dr, you only have yourself to blame for insisting that it has to be a full guild run whatsoever. Yea you are right, you can and should be picking members of your team that will allow you to win, even if they aren't from your guild. "Not belonging to the same guild" should not be an excuse, ever.

9. 2.2k demo here ill solo you all 1v10 lets go

10. What is best demo spec currently...i wanna start lock :) btw i prefer Destro so just comment pls i would realy apriciate that ;)

11. HIT me up new date 10/10 ?

deal?
    That's a deal. And I will be there, this time.

12. That's a deal. And I will be there, this time.
    but could you please try to die sometimes ? its very unfair -.-

13. You are from the guild criminals club ?

Your guild master wanted " guild rated bg's "

And you was in the rated bgs 7/10 ?

14. I don't care what amyza say's I didn't even remember reading what OP posted. Just had to post somewhere our win vs Fatality :^)
    Wow dont care ? But your still here and write in the thread O.o ?
    And now you got also banned lol

15. Lets see this in other point... You lost a 10v10 Rbg agaisnt 6/10 Criminals Clubs... Imagine now if they were 10 from their guild ^^
    " You lost a 10v10 Rbg agaisnt 6/10 Criminals Clubs... Imagine now if they were 10 from their guild "

But on the contrary , what would do criminals club if they dont find 10 guild members ? They could not enter as a guild in " guild vs guild rated bg's.
    That would means that ciminals club dont have players for rated bg's and they are not able to manage a team for rated bg's .

The same count's if someone say " hey lets do rated bg's " and he create a rated bg team with 1 guild member and 9 " best pvp /skilled & geared players of the server .

Is that logical or not ?

Someone could " pay the best pvp players of the server with for example coins " to play with him rated bg's .

At the end he would win all rated bg's but not as " a guild " .
    Edited: July 27, 2015

First ... 4567816 ... Last