1. Go back to random bgs, clearly fatality isnt cut out for any kind of competitive pvp :^)

*edit* Since you mentioned representing a guild, I would like to add that you and others from Fatality have grouped me in with DDS several times as if I represented that guild and while I have now joined DDS, I wasnt at the time, pick a standpoint Tclick
    Yes you are representative, especially after the participating in the forum drama.

2. lol srsly xd such crybaby cya have fun bgs stay low 1.5k rats :P
    Very mature, over 9000 lvl.

3. But you lied about our duel though? Remember that time you lost, made up an excuse then forgot that excuse and made a new one?
    People like to lie, but dislike being lied...

4. Yes you are representative, especially after the participating in the forum drama.
    At the time i wasnt representative of their guild though, as i was not in it at the time. If i can represent a guild that i am not in but later joined, then surely others can too.

5. but could you please try to die sometimes ? its very unfair -.-
    I will maybe think about it.

Spoiler: Show
    Or not.

6. " You lost a 10v10 Rbg agaisnt 6/10 Criminals Clubs... Imagine now if they were 10 from their guild "

But on the contrary , what would do criminals club if they dont find 10 guild members ? They could not enter as a guild in " guild vs guild rated bg's.
    That would means that ciminals club dont have players for rated bg's and they are not able to manage a team for rated bg's .

The same count's if someone say " hey lets do rated bg's " and he create a rated bg team with 1 guild member and 9 " best pvp /skilled & geared players of the server .

Is that logical or not ?

Someone could " pay the best pvp players of the server with for example coins " to play with him rated bg's .

At the end he would win all rated bg's but not as " a guild " .
    i didn't say it was fair since they asked for a G v G Rbg. But most of the players from Criminals Club are really skilled and experienced, so what i'm saying its that FATALITY got some luck because Criminals had to find some people from the Global =p

7. Yikes, you are starting all over again... Full guild bg or not full. Deal with it, this is just one of many possible bgs. And if some team loses, doesn't mean they always lose and are losers. And overall who the hell you few guys you think you are just to speak for whole factions? Nobody cares about your little sandbox conflict, you are just embarrassing yourselves and your guild members. Go and act in soap operas...

8. bandito dont forget about how they're alliance scum

9. bandito dont forget about how they're alliance scum
    Spoiler: Show
    Alliance scum /spit

10. rofl... bads are still qq'in after getting completely destroyed. haven't seen such hardcore graveyard farm as the one from that rated bg in ages even if counting in 5/10ppl premades in random bgs... cry me a bucket or 2 ladies

11. FATALITY lost again? do they have ppl to make apropriate comp at least? now i am seriously questioning FATALITY as mighty pvp guild because all i see is like few good ppl in that guild...and plenty of lost RBG's....and yes for ****'s sake FATALITY if you are going to make RBG comp do it well jesus christ...

12. rofl... bads are still qq'in after getting completely destroyed. haven't seen such hardcore graveyard farm as the one from that rated bg in ages even if counting in 5/10ppl premades in random bgs... cry me a bucket or 2 ladies
    They didn't GY farm us, we willfully stayed there because their guild leader went against his word and we refuse to participate with waste mans such as jackadin, that can't even hold his word ... When we ask and confirmed on a guild run you don't bring randoms that just makes you look bad it's like saying if Argentina faced Germany in the World Cup finals and brings 3 of Brazils best players puts em in uniform and beats Argentina is it really legit? They would be disqualified before the game even started but your the type of person that will boast about it like it really means something

We had 3 guildies not show up for rated that was important for our comp but we took other guildies instead because it was a guild run, I honestly don't see the reason to /flex about a 6/10 group that was suppose to be a guild run
    Edited: July 28, 2015

13. They didn't GY farm us, we willfully stayed there because their guild leader went against his word and we refuse to participate with waste mans such as jackadin, that can't even hold his word ... When we ask and confirmed on a guild run you don't bring randoms that just makes you look bad it's like saying if Argentina faced Germany in the World Cup finals and brings 3 of Brazils best players puts em in uniform and beats Argentina is it really legit? They would be disqualified before the game even started but your the type of person that will boast about it like it really means something

We had 3 guildies not show up for rated that was important for our comp but we took other guildies instead because it was a guild run, I honestly don't see the reason to /flex about a 6/10 group that was suppose to be a guild run
    Your argument really is void...

A rated BG is rated BG, regardless if some people had to be swapped out.
    You cannot have everything in life the way your so much desire.

Can we get some maturity in this thread please.
    Edited: July 28, 2015

14. Your argument really is void...

A rated BG is rated BGG, regardless if some people had to be swapped out.
    You cannot have everything in life the way your so much desire.

Can we get some maturity in this thread please.
    When both guild leaders agree on a guild run, your suppose to go through with your word, if your word means nothing then there really is nothing else to say ... I really expected more from a guild with 2.5k+ Arena rating supposedly

15. When both guild leaders agree on a guild run, your suppose to go through with your word, if your word means nothing then there really is nothing else to say ... I really expected more from a guild with 2.5k+ Arena rating supposedly
    You really are pretty naive aren't you?
    I won't get into arguments with you, becuase I'm no longer allowed to.

But I would suggest you stop taking this game so seriously. After all you're being a hypocrite, considering the fuss that went with their last rbg when they had a guy from brotherhood because "his main was in the guild and this was his alt"

First ... 5678917 ... Last