1. Raids...all of them

So when does Warmane plan on relasing all low level raids?Or whole focus is on lord?Im just saying,it would be nice if i could do like Naxx,Bt,Icc and such on Cata.

2. I assume once Lord is up, running and stable coding from there will be ported over to Cata and MoP.

3. The person above me said it right!

4. Nefarian isnt here after 6 months announced, u will see the low level raids in appr. 1-2 Years

5. Nefarian isnt here after 6 months announced, u will see the low level raids in appr. 1-2 Years
    They are still fixing Nefarian, and showing signs of it. The transport mechanic involved in that fact is severely complex and I have only seen 1 4.3.4 realm have it working. Patience.

6. save dragons stop pve. que arenas

7. I assume once Lord is up, running and stable coding from there will be ported over to Cata and MoP.
    That's right.

8. Hello Green Senpai!

Are you also working on Lordaeron nowadays?

9. Hello Green Senpai!

Are you also working on Lordaeron nowadays?
    Yes, Lordaeron and following porting to cata and mop.

10. Yes, Lordaeron and following porting to cata and mop.
    Thanks for the update as always!
    Good luck with your programming!

11. Honestly it doesn't even matter if the bosses have any abilities, we just want to kill them and get transmog lol

12. Honestly it doesn't even matter if the bosses have any abilities, we just want to kill them and get transmog lol
    Or achis. Because we one shot mostly.

13. Opening up old instances is going to be so awesome. There will be so much stuff to do, and the realm/s activity might probably jump up a bit.