1. At least you did not post a reaction gif. That's an improvement!

2. When I was a clicker I was able to drop a full cata priest in villains back in the day in less than 15 seconds and he was a good healer

3. Funny thing is I don't play MM. I'm a pure BM and off spec survival. Marksman is really overrated pre-moltdown almost every person on the server tried telling me marksman is superior regardless of what it is in PvP in general. There is only 1 MM hunter on this server that I know can out damage me and that's Extreme. The raw damage of BM is too good to pass up and I beat most MM hunts although MM with 3 disarms is a *****. I have tried keybinding and I had one of the worst experience of all time in this game and it was keybinding. When I was a clicker I was able to drop a full cata priest in villains back in the day in less than 15 seconds and he was a good healer. When I switched to keybinding I lost a 1 v 1 with that same disc priest. This made me so mad I raged key binding fully and I refuse to ever go back to such a bad gamestyle. I enjoy the way I play and regardless if I'm dropping 2.2k+ people when supposedly if you have that achieve you are considered "good" then I don't need to change anything.
    Marksman isnt overrated at all, its just way more complex and u cant use the full potential of MM, when u are clicking. Why yall care so much about DMG in Bg's, as a MM u have way more control over the whole enemy team, u can interrupt, scatter - trap, monkeystun (4 times) and so on, its not all about doing much dmg, 1 interrupt, scatter, trap or monkeystun on the enemy healer can be the win, right now u just stand around and do PvE. The point that u beat most MM's as BM isnt necessary at all, 1v1 is and was always unbalanced and doesnt require the benefits of being good with keybinds in the most cases, same with dropping some disc or 2,2k+ player, u didnt meet them in their environment, the arena (3v3) cause 2v2 isnt balanced at all, so that point is just worthless. Nobody makes keybinds and instantly knows them all, u have to start small and when u feel alright with the current amount, u add some more, like I said, try it for 1 month and dont rage quit because it wont work at the beginning.

4. u have to start small and when u feel alright with the current amount, u add some more, like I said, try it for 1 month and dont rage quit because it wont work at the beginning.
    +1 to this, i started with 6 binds and worked my way up to 36 with extra binds i dont need. Tclick pls.

5. Funny thing is I don't play MM. I'm a pure BM and off spec survival. Marksman is really overrated pre-moltdown almost every person on the server tried telling me marksman is superior regardless of what it is in PvP in general. There is only 1 MM hunter on this server that I know can out damage me and that's Extreme.
    with 5 pieces of PvE gear
    First of all, the reason you do a lot of damage isn't the spec, its because you're using 5 pieces of PvE gear :/

Second of all, MM isn't overrated, no hunter has gotten an arena title on Molten playing BM. I don't know if any BM hunter managed a Gladiator (you literally get an arena title for participating on retail, so anything less than Rival is pointless there) on retail, but I have good reason to doubt any did...

When I used to play Cata, I could easily outdamage 95% BM players on Sargeras. But, MM isn't about damage. It's about the excellent ability that is called "Readiness". When you have double deters, disengages, scatter traps, silences, chimera shots you really see why it's such a superior spec.
    With entanglement in the survival tree, you even get 2 snake traps for entanglement!

And of course, the pure bliss that is two rapid fires for the most insane burst evar!

Readiness is what makes MM a far harder spec too. It is a tough ability to use to your maximum advantage, and is the only thing that made hunters fun/interesting. Its a shame Blizzard went ahead and removed it in MoP >.>

I told you this before, and I'll say it again, taking a BM hunter to a rated BG is a liability. A MM hunter does everything better, and a good one will do just as much, if not more damage.

6. Well he was referring to the old villains, not the current one. After we abandoned that guild it become so dead that its officers kept inviting 90k HP players.

The old villains was as good as <FATALITY> if not even better. But now it's totally ruined.

As for clicking, when I started playing my ret paladin i used to click all my spells and had like 32 emote macros. Clicking was not a problem for me in duels or BGs since all i literally did was spamming few buttons. When I started playing 2v2 arenas I noticed that my reflexes are much slower than people who used keybinds. I started with a few binds and then expanded to 12 binds (which is the number of binds in the main action bar). I did not know how to unlock extra action bars back then so I kept clicking the rest of my spells. Right now I'm running with 35-45 binds (depending on what spec I play) and I feel most comfortable with it. Clicking could be viable in PvP but it will always make your reflexes slower than a person with binds.

As for "clicking takes more skill than keybinding", that's wrong. I can also unplug my mouse and claim that playing without a mouse takes more skill. Clicking makes you feel handicapped and you'll have less control over your class (especially certain classes).
    Edited: August 12, 2015

7. As for "clicking takes more skill than keybinding", that's wrong. I can also unplug my mouse and claim that playing without a mouse takes more skill. Clicking makes you feel handicapped and you'll have less control over your class (especially certain classes).
    Are you gonna stand for this Tclick? Are you gonna let him talk shít like this about the clicker master race?

8. As for "clicking takes more skill than keybinding", that's wrong. I can also unplug my mouse and claim that playing without a mouse takes more skill. Clicking makes you feel handicapped and you'll have less control over your class (especially certain classes).

LOLWOT?

It has nothing to do with control, it has to do with reaction, clearly finding a key and clicking on it with your mouse is much less efficient than clicking a button with your hand without looking and barely moving your fingers. Although it might only be Milliseconds that could mean the difference between a proper interrupt or burst, etc... BTW I'm going to come back to Warmane just to out damage you in bgs.

9. Are you gonna stand for this Tclick? Are you gonna let him talk shít like this about the clicker master race?
    I don't see that as **** talking, why you trying to cause a problem for? Alliance rat /spit

10. BTW I'm going to come back to Warmane just to out damage you in bgs.
    Don't even think about it. As long as I'm playing Unholy, as long as I'm capable of spreading my diseases on multiple targets ( preferably 20+ targets), as long as I'm spamming the **** out of festering strike and pestilence, outdamaging me becomes an impossibility.

11. The old villains was as good as <FATALITY>
    Which is why claiming its members were good is a joke

Spoiler: Show
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

12. Which is why claiming its members were good is a joke

Spoiler: Show
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Your nuts I still got got SS in TB of our 17 man raid and ally gathering 3 guilds infected, DDs, and ascension where all there and we fought for well over 1 hour until way more than 30+ ally came. Delenis knows what I'm talking about because after I spam /spit him after he died 2-3 times he raged super hard calling villains bad when his guild never could singlehandedly take us down without 2 other guilds there, wanna know what's most funny? Most of that TB fight ally were hiding behind their guards at the end of the bridge even though they had more numbers sad sad

13. Your nuts I still got got SS in TB of our 17 man raid and ally gathering 3 guilds infected, DDs, and ascension where all there and we fought for well over 1 hour until way more than 30+ ally came. Delenis knows what I'm talking about because after I spam /spit him after he died 2-3 times he raged super hard calling villains bad when his guild never could singlehandedly take us down without 2 other guilds there, wanna know what's most funny? Most of that TB fight ally were hiding behind their guards at the end of the bridge even though they had more numbers sad sad
    Yet you cant stop a 20 man dds raid in orgrimmar where there are much more guilds present.

14. Yet you cant stop a 20 man dds raid in orgrimmar where there are much more guilds present.
    As I said bring only DDS and let's see how long you last we both know you won't come by yourselfs lol aren't ally forming a 1000 man raid today too?

Last time fatality went to SW we stayed 45 mins 0 wipes. Twice as long as DDS

15. why don't you guys just meet in Rated 10v10 ? Why do you care about comparing old raids of the opposing faction city.. does anyone actually care about that? I've never known anyone who could actually play that cared about who could raid the others city for longer.... Rated BGs work on Cata now right?

First ... 51314151617 ... Last