1. UPDATED: August 14, 2015

Dungeon Finder disabled
    I think it should not be disabled, since its an original feature of the game. You see, it's like other features of the game to make some things easier. There are teleport stones near dungeon entrances and they count as the original game's feature, disabling them isn't really 'logical'. Hey it's just my opinion. :)

2. I think dungeon finder should be enabeled. It makes the game a lot better :)

3. I think it should not be disabled, since its an original feature of the game. You see, it's like other features of the game to make some things easier. There are teleport stones near dungeon entrances and they count as the original game's feature, disabling them isn't really 'logical'. Hey it's just my opinion. :)
    Nah the DF came with ICC and it should be released when ICC is scripted and open which is in a REALLY long while... Just deal with it really..

I think dungeon finder should be enabeled. It makes the game a lot better :)
    Nah i think it made the game a bit worse... Promoted less social interaction and making LFG groups was actually nice to do :) Also running to the instance was also a thing :)

4. gota ask this again and would be nice 2 get answer from some staff member.
    is there a posibility u consider allowing DK creation on OL release since its gona be same lvl chars and as i wish 2 make DK my main char same as many other ppl i wouldnt like 2 skip OL raids and other achivements from that time while all ppl are doin them instead of goin back to do it solo latter on when DKs get released ?
    and again before others come 2 say DKs come with NR...i do know that but since its wotlk expansion after all i dont see any harm in releasing a class earlier just so ppl can play their main class same as others who arent Dks will from start.

5. Progressive pve content would be nice :)

6. Nah the DF came with ICC and it should be released when ICC is scripted and open which is in a REALLY long while... Just deal with it really..
    I'm not gonna level up alone, i have 4 other friends to play with. We would do low level dungeons for the fun of it AND of course the good drops and XP. I think its healthy to be able to join a dungeon located in Kalimdor while i am leveling on Eastern Kingdoms, it's a whole lot of time wasted on walking to get to dungeons. and low level BGs are of course really fun to do, since everyone doesn't have so much spells, items etc.

7. I'm not gonna level up alone, i have 4 other friends to play with. We would do low level dungeons for the fun of it AND of course the good drops and XP. I think its healthy to be able to join a dungeon located in Kalimdor while i am leveling on Eastern Kingdoms, it's a whole lot of time wasted on walking to get to dungeons. and low level BGs are of course really fun to do, since everyone doesn't have so much spells, items etc.
    Perhaps but it's gonna be progressive (patch by patch) so you won't see DF till ICC is released (to promote more experience and time spent to actually travel and walk there)... At least that's what i know... I just said it like that because i figured you were alone but good to see you have friends to play with :)

Release date: 25th of September

Hype! 123
    Let's jump the hype train!! Countdown 40 days!!

8. - Must have a lower tier equipped before higher item can be obtained using coins
    - Item level requirement (i.e. must have http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=48023 equipped before http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=47516 can be obtained using coins

Does previous tier lvl gear will be deleted?
    If not it can be abused in some way:
    let say player "x" loot Edge of agony, there is an player "y" in this raid who needs it too, than player "x" donate Fleshrender, and sell Edge of agony to player "y" for some gold (items are tradeable within 2hours after looting), allowing "y" skip lower tier donation.

P.S.: Release date: September 25, 2015
    I take a vacation for two weeks, cheer!

9. I wonder if they say that 100% of the quests regarding a certain zone work, does it mean that all those quests are fully scripted and work the same way they work in Blizz servers or some of them are on auto complete or sth since they may not have scripted them?
    Also when the death knights get released are their chain quests gonna be fully scripted ? For example are we gonna see the full scripted battle of light's hope chapel or they are gonna be on auto complete ? Cuz the only reason that I may try this realm is for the fully blizzlike functionality of it's quests.

10. I wonder if they say that 100% of the quests regarding a certain zone work, does it mean that all those quests are fully scripted and work the same way they work in Blizz servers or some of them are on auto complete or sth since they may not have scripted them?
    Also when the death knights get released are their chain quests gonna be fully scripted ? For example are we gonna see the full scripted battle of light's hope chapel or they are gonna be on auto complete ? Cuz the only reason that I may try this realm is for the fully blizzlike functionality of it's quests.

Even if not all quests will be 100% scripted for the release ( I think Kaer fell a bit for the pressure), I am certain it will be their ambition and I wouldnt be suprised if Warmane becomes the best scripted wotlk server of them all.

11. SUGGESTION

Make so you need to have "The Fall of Naxxramas (25 player)" before you can enter Ulduar 25/10 man, "The Fall of Naxxramas (10 player)" before you can enter Ulduar 10 man and so one. So you move from tier to tier.

So all raids/dungeons get a purpose to do and not go for end raids/dungeons once they are released.
    This please! No content skiping

12. - Must have a lower tier equipped before higher item can be obtained using coins
    - Item level requirement (i.e. must have http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=48023 equipped before http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=47516 can be obtained using coins

Does previous tier lvl gear will be deleted?
    If not it can be abused in some way:
    let say player "x" loot Edge of agony, there is an player "y" in this raid who needs it too, than player "x" donate Fleshrender, and sell Edge of agony to player "y" for some gold (items are tradeable within 2hours after looting), allowing "y" skip lower tier donation.

P.S.: Release date: September 25, 2015
    I take a vacation for two weeks, cheer!
    It would "cost" both a large amount of coins and the previous item to get the next version, alike to how it worked with the Legendary daggers people talk about.

13. about fos&pos&hor this instance will be available at start?

14. about fos&pos&hor this instance will be available at start?
    No it won't it will be when ICC is being released which is a really long time.

First ... 2262707172737482122172 ... Last