1. they want the realm to be as it was in retail, means to face the hardships without rdf, just deal with it :/ and dont start with the "ah yeah we didnt have electricity too in the past so maybe lets disable electricity" excuses plz... what i want to be answered is if RDF will be enabled when ICC comes... coz nothing mentioned in the main post, its saying its disabled and nothing else, means maybe disabled forever?

2. Hey Warmane staff,

In my opinion you should make a poll regarding RDF feature while leveling. I know you are going to do whatever you want with RDF, but do the poll just to see what the majority wants. I assume the votes would be slightly in favor of enabling RDF, but then again, lots of people want hardcore (disabled RDF) realm, so maybe my assumptions are false.

Have a nice day and keep up with the good work!

3. Will there be a list of what works vs. old WotLK realms, or are we to assume everything, classes, quests and dungeons alike, should be working 100 %?

4. Like i said the whole point is should i waste 2 hours for a dungeon or should i waste 2 hours completing 25 quests?Its also not matter of inconvinience but rather game design around RDF to actually reward doing dungeons at lower levels,at 80 IT IS NOT A PROBLEM due to mounts,etc and ofc at 80 you are limited only by 12 dungeons per day???(which means roughly 60 emblems or so) which means you cannot get insta gear,but for level 1-60 it sure does matter alot.Considering there is no harm to be done around gear process and balance(gear becomes obsolete anyways comparing dungeon /raid WITH WOTLK talents comparing to VANILLA raids/VANILLA talents.

Its a flawed in one hand but overall RDF was made to prevent 3 hours walking to dungeon which is on other side of the world hardly accessible(one such example is traveling from iron forge/stormwind to zul farrak in tanaris.

First you gotta cross the to the whole booty bay/dun modr ship/that you gotta walk whole way to tanaris.Trust me ,id rather stick to questing completely and get rewarded 8x more in such time,doing dungeons has no incentive at lower levels if RDF is not present since there is no whole point in it is it?And if you are achievmeent running you will obviously do it at 60/70/80 due to inconvinience caused since leveling 1-60 goes up and gear becomes obsolete with each 3-5 levels.(excluding some weapons).

Its also presented with RDF reward for class specific which is in its way also incentive to que for RDF.To obtain 1 piece of gear solely for your class which is guaranteed.

I could go on more but simple fact remains RDF for lower levels does not ruin anything ,its only rewarding and since there is no currency involved there is no harm to balance.

5. Atm i see too much confusion here....

1) The duration of each progress is linked to the first kill.....(wtf?)
    2) The duration of each season pvp is unknow, maybe se won't see any season pvp.
    3) If u want make a progress pve based on a random first kill ok, u have to post in CAPS -> THIS IS A PVE SERVER ONLY.
    4) Why u dont want to make a simple clear progressive server pvp/pve like was in retail? Season 5-6-7-8, with a reasonable duration, maybe 4-5 months idk...

In this way everyone is happy,pve guild because they got enough time to clear every raid and equip their alts maybe; pvp guild because they got a serious season, and u can release new shop items season after season and everything is balanced...

6. The point isn't convenience, imagine this:

I am an achievement whore, I want the Ragefire Chasm achievement so I can:
    a) (considering RDF Is active) Queue up, get the achiev in 15 minutes.
    b) (considering RDF is off) Run into the barrens, get killed on the way by mobs and horde, get the achievement in 2 hours
    c) (same as above) Get to 60 then run it solo (most likely to happen)

I don't think it's fun to run around without a mount for 2 hours to do a 10 minute dungeon....
    True. I will not run like a fool on another continent and waste my time. But there are ppl who will, so ...

7. Atm i see too much confusion here....

1) The duration of each progress is linked to the first kill.....(wtf?)
    2) The duration of each season pvp is unknow, maybe se won't see any season pvp.
    3) If u want make a progress pve based on a random first kill ok, u have to post in CAPS -> THIS IS A PVE SERVER ONLY.
    4) Why u dont want to make a simple clear progressive server pvp/pve like was in retail? Season 5-6-7-8, with a reasonable duration, maybe 4-5 months idk...

In this way everyone is happy,pve guild because they got enough time to clear every raid and equip their alts maybe; pvp guild because they got a serious season, and u can release new shop items season after season and everything is balanced...
    I want like this : 60 lvl - 6 monts, tbc 6 months, wotlk -rest

8. I want like this : 60 lvl - 6 monts, tbc 6 months, wotlk -rest
    6+6 it's too much...1+1 is good or 2+2...this is a wotlk server not vanilla not tbc. With 1+1 or 2+2 everyone, hardcore player and casual player got enough time to make at least 1-2 char at max lvl before the release of the next expansion.

9. Hmm, maybe i'm not to well focused on reading this thread but Blizzlike means we will be able to acess all raids, vanill, bc and wotlk alike, from the start of the launch?

10. Hmm, maybe i'm not to well focused on reading this thread but Blizzlike means we will be able to acess all raids, vanill, bc and wotlk alike, from the start of the launch?
    No. Blizzlike mean that there is a progressive, no sense to open raid lvl 213 like naxx if u can go into ICC....

11. blizzlike means 1x experience gains (every exp kind - lvl,professions,reputation). no 100% drop chances, less gold from quests or drop and things like thatl... progressive is just the method warmane staff want it to be

12. complete waste of time

and it has nothing with being hardcore,

and its not your server to say go play here or there
    Playing on Lordaeron is supposed to be fun and relaxing, not racing to max lvl. Nothing is a waste of time if u play the game just for the sake of it looking awesome. I just ran half the world around to help a guildm8 do a dungeon on the PTR, and it was k.

Hardcore vanilla players want everything to be a challange. Even getting to an instance by riding through enemy lines is considered retail-like since RDF was implemented when ICC opened. RDF will be open once ICC is opened, so you either wait until then, or stop whining about it.

No, ofc its not my server but if u would have read the whole thread im saying the same as some mods: "if you dont like the realm, you are very welcome to join any other realm of your choise."

13. I'm sure there will be plenty wpvp to be had though. Especially before Northrend is available.
    Yea, i believe so as well :)

14. RDF will be open once ICC is opened"
    is this new information? because I thought rdf will be disabled permanently on the server, not just until ICC

15. Can staff make tweak like this- rdf opened till 80 lvl?

First ... 3373818283848593133183 ... Last