1. Not sure how you get out damaged by rogues mate, don't get me wrong rogues have sick burst. Their sustained damage while not terrible is nothing special.
    So in terms of overall dmg (from the view point that people playing the class knows what they are doing) rogues feel like middle of the pack. Which they should be because they aren't designed to be dmg monsters like...oh hey! (This is from a bg perspective btw in arena the difference isn't as large most of the time.) Boomies, frost dks, unholy dks, arcane mages, fire mages, rets and affliction warlocks. (Not an exhaustive list btw, just what I came up with off the top of my head.)
    he means ferals and rogues are cancer when they jump on us boomkins :( no they cant outdamage us

also fazor u dont got my damage mate :3

2. shh cyo with your DPS trinkets :D

3. You try sound like you're trying to prove something here,when you clearly aren't :')

You call me a nobodie?
    aren't you the dude in neltharion forums dwelling and copy pasting his bg scores?

i'll give you a hint: no one gives a flying **** about you winning a RANDOM BG
    I remember when you killed me once in a BG 3v1 and then you thought to yourself "If i post this on forums people will respect me and everyone from now on will /kneel before me because i killed lord Medan and i'm obviously the best".

You're just some random rogue, with some random name {Jizzfizz) doing 120k damage in BGs (lol) and acting like some goddamn hero. Which is why I called you a "nobody"

No offence mate, but that's the truth.

And regarding my BG screeshots, what do you expect me to post in a thread titled "random BG wreckageeee"? If you hate reading such cancerous posts you could just completely skip this thread and you'll be fine.

Edit: for those who got their posts deleted (Aiovous, Vukodlak and Vellordo), I am sorry guys but I do not reply to insults.
    Edited: August 20, 2015

4. For those who got their posts deleted (Aiovous, Vukodlak and Vellordo), I am sorry guys but I do not reply to insults.
    Jizzfizz is my ruthless geared rogue,you obviously don't knw my main so your argument is false

Btw i just posted that pic to show how fast you died (i didn't know mortal kombat lords could be so weak,but w/e ¯ \_(ツ)_/¯ )

P.S: it's not like your ign char's name was a good one in fact,it's one of the most hated characters in wow lore.

5. For those who got their posts deleted (Aiovous, Vukodlak and Vellordo), I am sorry guys but I do not reply to insults.
    Did I miss the drama again...? Sad times bois._.

6. Gkick tdot and it will be over.

Spoiler: Show
    If anything its just on hold until gento and kemii get back
    Who the **** are you saying who deserves and who dosent deserve to be in fatality? I've contributed so much to fatality it isn't even funny ... I'm the reason fatality exists as it was my idea to merge 3 guilds together for the betterment of the faction , because of myself and immortality fatality has the best guild vault out of all the pvp guilds on the server + me and Medan are one of the reasons fatality is one of the most popular pvp guilds on the server. Me being kicked wouldn't be helpful at all as I'm still the most active leader out of bull and grinder not to mention I'm a good bg leader and I'm always willing to carry the entire team on my back whenever. I'm also one of the most consistent top dps in the guild and only certain people I.e. Cyonide and Medan can keep up with me or out damage me at times. I'm important to fatality regardless if I'm cocky

7. Why are you not the GM of Fatality anymore, anyways?

8. Why are you not the GM of Fatality anymore, anyways?
    Horribull will be making a new thread in a few days, I still am a leader of fatality but myself grinder and bull all have their own roles now ... I am in charge of everything pvp related ... Bull is in charge of our guild website and Facebook page as well as recruitment and grinder is our enforcer

9. You 2 butt buddies (I guess medan and tdotsomething) are so insecure it's ridiculous. I don't even know who the **** you people are, it was just funny to see if you'd react (and you guys sure did,specially tdot, just like a newfag, at least medan had some self respect not to argue as much). Anyone that would argue so much with someone they don't even know, about their skill, is most definitely not "ze leet" as they say, because if they were, they wouldn't be so insecure.

Also, you were right, I don't even technically play on neltharion. I haven't played anywhere in a long time.

10. Horribull will be making a new thread in a few days, I still am a leader of fatality but myself grinder and bull all have their own roles now ... I am in charge of everything pvp related ... Bull is in charge of our guild website and Facebook page as well as recruitment and grinder is our enforcer
    I see. That's nice I guess.
    Even though I play mainly on Ally, I hold nothing against you guys or D O N O R S (except Medan who's so full of himself it pains me.), you guys give alliance a run for it's money on pvp and tis' always good to have that sort of challenge. :D

11. I see. That's nice I guess.
    Even though I play mainly on Ally, I hold nothing against you guys or D O N O R S (except Medan who's so full of himself it pains me.), you guys give alliance a run for it's money on pvp and tis' always good to have that sort of challenge. :D
    Fatality is continuously trying to improve, we are never content and always want to strive for greatness ... I feel as if we are getting stronger everyday.

Medan is a cool dude, me and him have similar traits and I always enjoy stepping into the battlefield with him

12. Similar traits? Medan is literally the WORST dk i've ever seen play this game and brag on the forum - he died 21 times in the last match we played, he literally just runs into a group, drops diseases and spread and then gets his head cracked in 10 seconds... this isn't even playing. You apply 0 pressure because although your DOTs do dmg to a large group of people, its small crap 5k ticks, easily outhealed and no pressure at all.

13. Hahaha, this **** is funny, first everyone qq because Medan doesnt die enough as blood now they qq cos Medan dies too much as unholy, please decide wtf you want, and if he takes atleast 1 member with him each time he dies its still gg, ive seen people die 50 times without a single hk.
    And no im not biased towards any specific person here. Both factions play good premades, and they play some godawfull ones, but thing is for sure, the ally premades is always challenging as hell, infected, solstice and dds is never to be taken lightly in a bg random or rated, and to the gm's of fatality. Welldone woth the guild.
    Cya all later.

14. Hahaha, this **** is funny, first everyone qq because Medan doesnt die enough as blood now they qq cos Medan dies too much as unholy
    O.O damn.... You really have no clue what is happening

15. O.O damn.... You really have no clue what is happening
    I think that's b8.

First ... 1624252627 Last