1. Canadian Tier Raiding owning Horde premades.

Decided to do some BGs after our DS run, got put up against some Horde premades. This is the result.

Round 2

Didn't record this last one, but here is the final SS.

Looks like the Horde need to step up their game. And yes, I know I don't have LoH keybound.

2. Didn't record this last one, but here is the final SS.

Looks like the Horde need to step up their game. And yes, I know I don't have LoH keybound.

I'm that Bullshoot from this SS and I must say you played a really good game in this one. Your dps and heals are really great, gratz :) If you ever want to do Rated BG against us just for fun with no competition, I'm open to!
    Have a nice day :)
    -Bull

3. Nice play

Here's a tip: try using zealotry before casting wog

4. Decided to do some BGs after our DS run, got put up against some Horde premades. This is the result.

Round 2

'Where did your grill go' 'Oh she's making me a sandwich'
    That literally made me fall off my bed xD

5. I'm that Bullshoot from this SS and I must say you played a really good game in this one. Your dps and heals are really great, gratz :) If you ever want to do Rated BG against us just for fun with no competition, I'm open to!
    -Bull
    Theres like 3-4 of us that do pvp and actually have full cataclysmic gear.

p.s
    ****ing pve rats :) playing a ret so he gets away with it

6. Theres like 3-4 of us that do pvp and actually have full cataclysmic gear.

p.s
    ****ing pve rats :) playing a ret so he gets away with it
    No xxsexxy x(

7. I'm that Bullshoot from this SS and I must say you played a really good game in this one. Your dps and heals are really great, gratz :) If you ever want to do Rated BG against us just for fun with no competition, I'm open to!
    -Bull
    Thanks man, I appreciate it. I would totally be down to do some Rated BGs but we only have like 5-6 people with pvp gear and none of them are healers. Give us some time to get pvp gear and we would totally go against you guys.

'Where did your grill go' 'Oh she's making me a sandwich'
    That literally made me fall off my bed xD
    I know right? Had me dying too :p

8. Decided to do some BGs after our DS run, got put up against some Horde premades. This is the result.

Round 2

I play BG very often and i dont know any names of the horde premade

this means, doesnt proof anything of skill, just gear

to play a retri and not binding loh is doable, just need gurthalak

9. I stopped watching when you opened your map to see where the EFC was ... pro tip: shift + click and you'll see a magical map .

Oh and dude... your UI ...

10. [QUOTE=Baconator123;2514628]Thanks man, I appreciate it. I would totally be down to do some Rated BGs but we only have like 5-6 people with pvp gear and none of them are healers. Give us some time to get pvp gear and we would totally go against you guys.

Sounds nice to me! Send me a private message when you're ready and take your time ;p