1. 4x Lava burst in a row

Just out of curiosity, is it possible that lava burst gets 3 times duplicated?
    The lava burst procs echo of the elements and both, the first lava burst and the duplicated lava burst trigger two more lava bursts from mastery which makes it a total of 4 lava bursts.
    Im asking because I never managed to get more than 3x lava burts in a row.
    Anybody managed to get 4 in a row?

2. Yes, even with my low Mastery. (I prefer Haste).

Lava Burst can proc Echo.
    Lava Burst can proc Mastery.
    Echo can proc Mastery.
    Mastery can proc Echo.

3. Weird, somehow i never managed to get more than 3 lava burts and my mastery is close to 50%.

If u say that echo can proc mastery and mastery can proc echo then shouldnt it be possible to get a chain proc?
    If they proc from each other it should be possible to get like 6 lava burts in a row and even more.

Well, according to wowhead comments such chain procs arent possible because echo of the elements has a tiny little intenal cooldown...
    Edited: August 25, 2015

4. It never happened to me also, but despite the fact that EoE should have a short ICD, it should be possible to proc both EoE and mastery from a spell cast, and mastery from EoE. Such wow much slurp.

5. It never happened to me also, but despite the fact that EoE should have a short ICD, it should be possible to proc both EoE and mastery from a spell cast, and mastery from EoE. Such wow much slurp.
    Maybe something is buggy.
    I have the feeling that the duplicated spell from EoE cant trigger mastery.