1. LOL Swissguard is probably the worst ret I've ever seen besides Mcshagg. He usually ends with 10+ deaths in BGs (which is awful as a BiS ret), doing less than 3 mill damage and hardly getting any KBs. Hell, I remember doubling his damage with my low geared mage in AB the other day..

2. Need to fix paladins bug with SOR and Divine Storm proc !

http://i.imgur.com/KJkwWga.jpg

All paladins now use it ( not only to kill multiboxers but also in dungeons or raids to kill a stacks of mobs and etc ) .

This already reported ( https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/4086 ) 1 month ago . So need to w8 when its be fixed . Most important paladin bug !
    Edited: August 30, 2015

3. Every class is broken, mostly because of the heroic pieces available for low amount of cash.

Ps. Luminy first time you're being close to achieving better title than rival does not make you anything more relevant than those players you're shouting at for 1550 rating.

4. Every class is broken, mostly because of the heroic pieces available for low amount of cash.

Ps. Luminy first time you're being close to achieving better title than rival does not make you anything more relevant than those players you're shouting at for 1550 rating.
    Just because you got a title off 1550 rating in 3s does not make your oppinion relevant either.

5. Just because you got a title off 1550 rating in 3s does not make your oppinion relevant either.
    Actually I've got both in 3s and 2s countless seasons.

Even if you have queued more instead of dodging your mmr and rating would not make me and my teammates any progress.

6. Actually I've got both in 3s and 2s countless seasons.
    ''Countless seasons'' I don't recall you being over 1550 before you got carried by Paranoia. Also, I find it funny, that once you started to play with other players than Paranoia or Peregrine, you lost to everyone like garbage.

7. All nonsense aside, the current SoR/Divine Storm bug is really really game breaking in wpvp. Everytime we raid SW we wipe only because of these nasty bug exploiting ret paladins.

Once this bug gets fixed I'm pretty sure all alliance guilds combined wouldn't even scratch Prepare and his mighty 500 man multiboxer army.

Hopefully they fix it ASAP.
    ''Countless seasons'' I don't recall you being over 1550 before you got carried by Paranoia. Also, I find it funny, that once you started to play with other players than Paranoia or Peregrine, you lost to everyone like garbage.
    Someone's salty.
    Edited: August 31, 2015 Reason: Luminy's salty XD

8. ''Countless seasons'' I don't recall you being over 1550 before you got carried by Paranoia. Also, I find it funny, that once you started to play with other players than Paranoia or Peregrine, you lost to everyone like garbage.
    Too much salt bro

I'm real happy for you luminy, imma let you finish but mcshagg is one of the best ret palas of all time!

http://youtu.be/oFSY4Mda_18

Edited: August 31, 2015

9. I'm real happy for you luminy, imma let you finish but mcshagg is one of the best ret palas of all time!
    He just pulled a "Kanye West"...

10. Gurth is broken for rets cuz he proc from judge and seals, so a ret will get 3-4 times more chances for proc then other melees ..

Bragging over rating on this server is hilarious, its so easy to get over 2200 that is not even funny ..

11. ''Countless seasons'' I don't recall you being over 1550 before you got carried by Paranoia. Also, I find it funny, that once you started to play with other players than Paranoia or Peregrine, you lost to everyone like garbage.
    I don't recall playing with anyone else except Paranoia, Palacinka, Korvan and Peregrine.

Here, take a sneak peak about those countless seasons I'm taking about since your saltiness makes you degenerated.

http://i.imgur.com/sDPaX6s.png

12. ^The 2 butt buddies (Megan and tclick) above don't even know what being salty means...

13. ^ this guy above me is the incarnation of saltiness...

Funny that you've admitted you don't even play on Nelth but yet you keep stalking me (best dk world) and Tdot (R1 BM hunt) and sht talking us..

Get over the fact you're some rnd ****ty pleb that no one cares about.

Also, I see what you did there :^)

14. ^ this guy above me is the incarnation of saltiness...

Funny that you've admitted you don't even play on Nelth but yet you keep stalking me (best dk world) and Tdot (R1 BM hunt) and sht talking us..

Get over the fact you're some rnd ****ty pleb that no one cares about.

Also, I see what you did there :^)

First ... 34567 ... Last