1. LOL Swissguard is probably the worst ret I've ever seen besides Mcshagg.
    Excuse me, who are you again? I'm guessing some Failtality pleb who is salty as **** that my PvE guild farms your premades. Keep talkin' **** boi.

2. Too much salt bro

I'm real happy for you luminy, imma let you finish but mcshagg is one of the best ret palas of all time!

Tdot, please continue to post screen shots of me solo queuing, with under geared alliance nabs, against full premades. It really makes you look so much better. Want me to post ss of my guildies and I sitting on your body after you tried to gank us in Tol Barad?

3. Tdot, please continue to post screen shots of me solo queuing, with under geared alliance nabs, against full premades. It really makes you look so much better. Want me to post ss of my guildies and I sitting on your body after you tried to gank us in Tol Barad?

The squad is too godly

Edited: September 1, 2015

4. Excuse me, who are you again? I'm guessing some Failtality pleb who is salty as **** that my PvE guild farms your premades. Keep talkin' **** boi.

My reaction:
    Spoiler: Show

5. LMAO you ambushed 5 of us after we came out of a bg with 15 people. soooo good.

The squad is too godly

Not as godly as this one.

(thats 11v12 in case you cant count)

6. [QUOTE=Usefull;2521115]

I don't even do arenas bro, keep talking ****.

P.S. You're irrelevant

7. Are you purposely trying to make yourself look bad? or are you just ******ed? Obviously I'm going to have a **** ton of deaths when I solo queue against full premades.

Go back to the slums, pleb.

8. Hiding that full 10 man premade i see.

Yungmazb says get 10 people right now and queue up for bgs and lets settle this.

9. settle this? the conversation is done lol ... ive already posted 3 SS of fatality destroying not only you but your premade. i have nothing to prove.

on a scale of 9-10 how salty are you?

PS: roll holy in pvp because you are clearly garbage as a ret paladin ... 10+ deaths as ret in bgs is pitiful or like maybe go back to your dungeons as you clearly cant handle fighting moving targets

10. settle this? the conversation is done lol ... ive already posted 3 SS of fatality destroying not only you but your premade. i have nothing to prove.

on a scale of 9-10 how salty are you?

PS: roll holy in pvp because you are clearly garbage as a ret paladin ... 10+ deaths as ret in bgs is pitiful or like maybe go back to your dungeons as you clearly cant handle fighting moving targets
    You have posted one screenshot of a 10 man fatality premade beating 5 CTR in a 15 man bg, the other 2 are me solo-queuing. Neat. And you dont have anything to prove because I already know that you and your ****ty guild are bad.

Not salty at all, I've had 6 glasses of water tonight, thank you very much.

Duel me again then if im so bad at ret bro, and try not to lose this time.

11. You have posted one screenshot of a 10 man fatality premade beating 5 CTR in a 15 man bg, the other 2 are me solo-queuing. Neat. And you dont have anything to prove because I already know that you and your ****ty guild are bad.

Not salty at all, I've had 6 glasses of water tonight, thank you very much.

Duel me again then if im so bad at ret bro, and try not to lose this time.
    you do realize i 1 v 1'd you in survival spec and full pve gear right? you want to brag about killing someone in pve gear and spec rofl

i never pvp in survival as it is terrible in pvp i didnt even take you serious enough to switch my spec and change my gear, however you already know what happens when i roll BM and have pvp gear on ... recheck my SS

WSG 5 - 16
    AB 4 - 10

nuff said ... keep getting destroyed and keep QQ when <FATALITY> tears your *** wide open

also i love your excuse that we were a double premade, we were a 5 man i just wanted to take a SS of the alliance team for when you started QQ like a lil ***** for losing
    Edited: September 1, 2015

12. you do realize i 1 v 1'd you in survival spec and full pve gear right? you want to brag about killing someone in pve gear and spec rofl

i never pvp in survival as it is terrible in pvp, however you already know what happens when i roll BM and have pvp gear on ... recheck my SS

WSG 5 - 16
    AB 4 - 10

nuff said ... keep getting destroyed and keep QQ when <FATALITY> tears your *** wide open
    You could 1v1 me in full WoD gear and still lose pleb. Roll BM, put on your pvp gear and lets actually duel.

and no, I won't recheck your SS because its your 10 man premades carrying you vs me solo-queuing. God you must not have a brain.

First ... 56789 ... Last