1. No one was talking about server categories.

2. No one was talking about server categories.
    ah so u just speak of pve and pvp in general ? :S coz as long as u say the server is pve/pvp its already categorizing it. if its both that just means its pvp server and the admins will prefer fixing pve codes

3. I just discovered this on youtube below the trailer:

5days ago - Some guy: Will wintergrasp work?
    5days ago - Warmane: +Some guy "Yes, it works and we continue working to make improvements to it."

4. ah so u just speak of pve and pvp in general ? :S coz as long as u say the server is pve/pvp its already categorizing it. if its both that just means its pvp server and the admins will prefer fixing pve codes
    Yes, I was talking about the game content, not the server configuration. The game itself is a PvE game with some PvP-specific content. Lordaeron won't have a "focus on PvE," the content will be the same as any World of Warcraft regular server, with dungeons, battleground and so on. It will also be, as far as I'm aware, configured as a PvP-server like our other ones, where you can be attacked almost anywhere, despite flagging yourself as no-PvP.

5. I also wanted to ask about the Limited attempts system, that some1 discussed earlier. Will it be implemented?

6. I also wanted to ask about the Limited attempts system, that some1 discussed earlier. Will it be implemented?
    Yeah it was mentioned but we will see if that happens :)

7. why the limited attempts so important to ppl ? i mean... u fail once u fail twice and here most of the ppl will give up, in guild it will be maybe after 10 max

8. why the limited attempts so important to ppl ? i mean... u fail once u fail twice and here most of the ppl will give up, in guild it will be maybe after 10 max
    Because it makes it a bit difficult knowing that you only have a required amount of attempts to actually kill it. I guess it proves a bit more challenge or whatever.

9. I suggest 2 things:
    - make level cap at each new release date; for example first the level cap would be 60 so you can't go any further before the release of outland zone etc...
    - not allow multiboxing (at least not for first few months) becoz it is unfair if someone take 4 or 5 slots just for himself and other people find themselves in 1k queu or else.

i couldn't read all the replies so i don't know if someone else already suggested those things or it maybe it was already mentioned and i missed it

10. I suggest 2 things:
    - make level cap at each new release date; for example first the level cap would be 60 so you can't go any further before the release of outland zone etc...
    - not allow multiboxing (at least not for first few months) becoz it is unfair if someone take 4 or 5 slots just for himself and other people find themselves in 1k queu or else.

i couldn't read all the replies so i don't know if someone else already suggested those things or it maybe it was already mentioned and i missed it
    I think the first one should be obvious, but i'm not sure if there was an official post about it yet.

The second is not a chance, they already said multiboxing policies will match that of blizzard... and tbh your reasoning doesn't make much of a sense. Most people have 2-3 accounts even if they don't multi-box (their alts are on different acc, gold keeper/banker alts, etc.) and you can be sure they will be kept logged in anyway.

11. Guys, please answer me one question: i see that "Lordaeron [Public Test Realm]" is working, but i don't know if it will wipe at 25 September. Play now or not play?

12. Guys, please answer me one question: i see that "Lordaeron [Public Test Realm]" is working, but i don't know if it will wipe at 25 September. Play now or not play?
    If you had logged in once on the ptr you'd know your answer within 5 seconds. EVERYTHING will be wiped.

13. Oh, ty for answer. I'm just newcomer at this serv :)

14. Guys, please answer me one question: i see that "Lordaeron [Public Test Realm]" is working, but i don't know if it will wipe at 25 September. Play now or not play?
    I am yet to witness a beta test of any MMORPG where the characters don't get wiped after. Why is this even a question?

15. I am yet to witness a beta test of any MMORPG where the characters don't get wiped after. Why is this even a question?
    Because people prob don't know what a beta test or ptr acutally is

First ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... Last