1. Calm down everyone. Points you collect now you still get to keep but they'll be squished. Most likely anything even remotely good will be taken out of the marketplace, so only people who transmog will ever use the points shop anyhow. There will probably be no huge bags, no quest items, no reputation items, no gear above level 5. So if you want your shoulders to have a feathered look, or something else worthless like that, points will be for you and the new system will be just fine. No-one else will have anything to spend points on anyhow. (from the indications they give - its a guess). Instead of freak-out, just wait and see.

2. If the reset, or "squish", was pushed to "September 5 - 20" why did my points become 0 today? Not only is it Sept. 2, but I should have just dropped the 0 on my several hundred points.

3. nice Q.

i lost 800+ vp.

gj.
    I love how people crying about losing vote points, and they were OVERspaming even your wow chat 'Points will be reseted at 1st Sep.. :D And than, you guys come on forum with like 'WTF why i lost my points' or 'Just lost 108 points cuz I did not read the damn forum.This is total crap...take your points and put them into your a.sses! ' funny :D

4. If the reset, or "squish", was pushed to "September 5 - 20" why did my points become 0 today? Not only is it Sept. 2, but I should have just dropped the 0 on my several hundred points.
    The reset, i.e., your points being reduced to 0 happened.
    Points that people get from now until the system it fully out will be the ones divided by 10.
    I don't see how did you read that you would just "drop the 0" with all the warnings to use your points before they were reset.

5. People doesnt know what ''RESET'' means.

6. don't blame people when u don't know every thing. my story is completely different. that guy lost his points because he wasn't up to date but here me and my friends lost almost 10000 points ( and never cried and mentioned to them) just because we read updates of this message and we count on what Edifice, the great Edifice said on page 20.
    WHY WARMANE STAFFS DON'T TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF WHAT THEY SAID, AND ANSWER US?

7. So we can't buy items with points anymore, great....

8. The point squish and other changes will be taking place some time after September 1, most likely before September 15.

There are still things related to the rework that we are working on.
    The point SQUISH and 'other changes' (ie market shops activity ranks blah blah etc) between sept1 and the 15th our great edifice says
    >>>>>NOT the points you HAD TO SPEND BY sept1

....and then next guy comments 'great so i guess we can never buy anyting with points anymore'

what is the difficulty with this point change thing??? some of yall are seriously nuts lmao

9. People really can't read the posts or just refuse to.

On the OP of this thread it says:
    2)"Points will be "squished" and costs adjusted.
    3) Items and features available for points will be revised.

The market for buying stuff with points is currently down right now because the items and features that you can buy from the point shop are being shifted around to match the new point system as well as being reevaluated to match the new point system. Some new items may be being added, whereas some items might be removed to match the new point system.

After all the changes are done THEN the point shop will be back for business. They have to test/make sure everything works so they don't have bugged transactions and then get flooded with support posts about a flawed system.

I just think it's funny how there's like 30 pages now and no one can seem to read or just ignore in game messages. Warmane warned everyone about Sept. 1st. Note how the warning "Spend your points before September 1st" isn't highlighted out, meaning the warning was still valid.

I mean, seriously. Lol.

10. but the question is how they adhest the active rank??

Do we need 24hours a day online to gain the full 10 points???

warmane are telling nothing abut that active system!!!!

11. but the question is how they adhest the active rank??

Do we need 24hours a day online to gain the full 10 points???

warmane are telling nothing abut that active system!!!!
    If you would have read the thread you would know that Warmane will announce the details about the activity rank when its ready.

12. ....
    You can currently vote for points, those points will be lowered appropiatly when the new system is in place.
    THE MARKET PLACE COMES BACK WHEN THE NEW SYSTEM IS IN PLACE!!!! Untill then it's closed. Deal with it.
    As for everyone saying what is activity rank...Spamming it 100,000,000 times won't help in a singple way. The devolpers are working on the whole new system and once it's released they can answer how activity rank works untill then just be ****ing patient for once....

13. Hello,

Starting September 1, 2015 September 5 - 20, the point system will be revised and all old points reset - spend your points before September 1, 2015. Firstly, points will be denominated, costs adjusted and rounded down. For example if current 158 points would become 15 points, an item that currently costs 58 points will cost 5 points (the unnecessary 0 will be removed to maintain its value and make it easier to comprehend. Current point system is based on the obsolete vote system which Warmane does not support. The purpose of this rework is to make point system a simple, valuable and activity based reward system.Activity rank is still in development and more more information will be announced before the changes.

1) All points will be reset.
    2) Points will be "squished" and costs adjusted.
    3) Items and features available for points will be revised.
    4) Points will have a cap of 100 (old definition would be 1000).
    5) Points will be collectable weekly, awarding 3 to 10 points (previously 30 to 100) based on Activity rank. Bonus points will also be awarded on celebratory events.

Once again, be sure to spend your points before September 1, 2015.

UPDATE:

The dates have changed a little due to still working on the squish and rework of the whole system.

I tried to access the item store for points but it seems it has been removed. So does it mean that we can't buy item via points anymore?

First ... 202829303132 ... Last