1. I saved my HoF for it. So either way, your nets was useless.
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=28622 is a stun, not a root. You can NOT Cleanse or HoF out of it.

I thought this was pretty obvious lol

2. http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=28622 is a stun, not a root. You can NOT Cleanse or HoF out of it.

I thought this was pretty obvious lol
    Oh my bad, then I would of trinketted it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. Please do, if I queue into him again, I want to win in 30 seconds...not 3 minutes, too lazy for that ****-.-

1. That really wouldn't of made any difference imo, every concussive shot you used on me I dispelled with cleanse, at the time I didn't know your spider's was bugged so I was waiting for you to use it, so I saved my HoF for it. So either way, your nets was useless.

2. Yes you are correct, not having a proper spirit-mend is a game-breaker, which is why I never WoG'd once in any duel against you. If you remember, or even paid attention, you'd see I saved Repentance for when I was on Sacred Shield (silly you doesn't have a trinket and already used BW :^) ) so I could free cast a Flash and then a Divine light. (Inb4 'that's pointless as I can't interrupt you anyway' I know that, but the push back is a ***** and you aren't worth the tryhardedness of switching to Conc aura :D) Btw didn't you claim to be able to dispell my Sacred shield?...What happened then? ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

3. I will admit, you beat me once. I got cocky and stayed aggressive whilst sacred shield was up, hoping to kill you in it. Didn't realize you wasn't going to follow arena rules and use Nitro Boots (?) to get away from me, probably would of been called a noob if I used LoH though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For the record, bringing up Arena ratings, regarding a duel shows how bad and uneducated in PvP you are... I got 2.5k* in a 2v2 situation, not in a 1v1 against a class I should NEVER beat ^.^

Stay rat.
    I'm specced and geared for bgs not 1 v 1s , as I said if Warmane allowed me I would of used shale spiders and used a CC trinket to negate both your CC's but I like taking my chances with just BW as the damage output is too great too pass up. In bgs most people only have 1 CC breaker so BW evens it out and having 2 dps trinkets allows me to out damage most horde in bgs. wanna CC me fine *pops BW* you now make me do even more damage than before

Funny though before you guys said arena rating meant more than an individual performance now when I mention rating you wish to flip it.
    Edited: September 4, 2015

4. I'm specced and geared for bgs not 1 v 1s , as I said if Warmane allowed me I would of used shale spiders and used a CC trinket to negate both your CC's but I like taking my chances with just BW as the damage output is too great too pass up. In bgs most people only have 1 CC breaker so BW evens it out and having 2 dps trinkets allows me to out damage most horde in bgs.

Funny though before you guys said arena rating meant more than an individual performance now when I mention rating you wish to flip it.
    I was specced into Last Word and yet I didn't use WoG. Also I had Turn Evil Glyph>Cleanse Glyph, because as I said earlier, you aren't worth me tryharding, enough to change them around. So I guess that part is evened out. If you would of used a CC trinket, that would meant nothing game changing. You would of trinketted my HoJ, big whoop I just go defensive till it's back up and save my burst, and you would not of BW'd my Repent because it was always used and expired by the time I had to repent. So those excuses are feint and..well just ****.

I never once said Arena Rating indicates individual performance. Quote anywhere I said that with a link to it please. I know you won't, I'm the last person that would of ever said that as I used to cap DDS alts and eventually my MMR and Rating was at around 1.6k *cringe*

5. I was specced into Last Word and yet I didn't use WoG. Also I had Turn Evil Glyph>Cleanse Glyph, because as I said earlier, you aren't worth me tryharding, enough to change them around. So I guess that part is evened out. If you would of used a CC trinket, that would meant nothing game changing. You would of trinketted my HoJ, big whoop I just go defensive till it's back up and save my burst, and you would not of BW'd my Repent because it was always used and expired by the time I had to repent. So those excuses are feint and..well just ****.

I never once said Arena Rating indicates individual performance. Quote anywhere I said that with a link to it please. I know you won't, I'm the last person that would of ever said that as I used to cap DDS alts and eventually my MMR and Rating was at around 1.6k *cringe*
    having an extra CC does not even out a glyph change lol. 2 CC breakers would make a game changer as you wouldnt have enough time to reach me as i can kite quite fine, i use consussive shot when its off cooldown and dispell HoF when it paladins pop it, with 2 web wraps and intimidation you would only be able to trinket once and you wouldnt even be able to touch me.

im not even going to continue talkin about this ask headshottz hes in <FATALITY> and made the BM cata guide on warmane ... he obviously knows his ****. Shale Spider is an OP pet because it basically gives BoK 5% everything , immunity to crits, a 60k 1 hit bubble, and 1 stun (web wrap) with a 20 second Cd ... i could pop 3 webs in 1 minute while your CC breaker has a 2 minute CD & i can use 3 CC breakers in the span of 1 min 40 seconds based off 1 trinket and BW having a 70 second CD ... it saddens me that i can no longer use this pet

6. having an extra CC does not even out a glyph change lol. 2 CC breakers would make a game changer as you wouldnt have enough time to reach me as i can kite quite fine, i use consussive shot when its off cooldown and dispell HoF when it paladins pop it, with 2 web wraps and intimidation you would only be able to trinket once and you wouldnt even be able to touch me.
    No, that was just a little extra I'd throw in. But since I went with Last Word talent and refused to use WoG, out of pity, I couldn't go with Improved HoJ. Which reduces my HoJ CD to 40 seconds. That would change my play style completely, either you trink my first HoJ and I just survive till its up with a burst ready, or you sit it and let me burst you down, forcing you to pop Deterr defensively (if I don't kill you in that one stun anyway) and not to switch pets, thus negating your double Wrap. Unless of course you are dumb enough to sit and take the beating whilst trying to pet switch without deterr, then you would just melt :)

7. No, that was just a little extra I'd throw in. But since I went with Last Word talent and refused to use WoG, out of pity, I couldn't go with Improved HoJ. Which reduces my HoJ CD to 40 seconds. That would change my play style completely, either you trink my first HoJ and I just survive till its up with a burst ready, or you sit it and let me burst you down, forcing you to pop Deterr defensively and not to switch pets, thus negating your double Wrap. Unless of course you are dumb enough to sit and take the beating whilst trying to pet switch without deterr, then you would just melt :)
    hunters can switch pets in detterence

8. hunters can switch pets in detterence
    No ****.
    You missed the point >.> This is why I don't like explaining things about PvP to people as clueless as Tclick...I'm out.
    You're bad, stay quiet and in the mean time learn MM, make some binds, start admitting that stroking your dick over BG wins is a mechanic to hide how bad you are in Arena's and then you may start trash talking everyone.

Peace.

9. No ****.
    You missed the point >.> This is why I don't like explaining things about PvP to people as clueless as Tclick...I'm out.
    You're bad, stay quiet and in the mean time learn MM, make some binds, start admitting that stroking your dick over BG wins is a mechanic to hide how bad you are in Arena's and then you may start trash talking everyone.

Peace.
    forcing you to pop Deterr defensively and not to switch pets, thus negating your double Wrap. Unless of course you are dumb enough to sit and take the beating whilst trying to pet switch without deterr, then you would just melt :)
    you just said right here that i cannot switch pets, again i will say this again i am specc'd for B G S not A R E N A S. BM is a BG HERO spec. if i was into arenas i would play human as the extra CC would be needed. bumbelbee would not be in the top 10 if he wasent on alliance. BG wise troll is the best race as i currently have 0.91% haste and stack crit as much as i can when i pop rapid fire 50% haste, berserking 20% haste and bloodlust off corehound 30% haste i jump to 100% doubling my focus regen on top of my 2 piece pve set and allowing me to do crazy damage in a short period of time

i got 13 binds and still top bg charts in premades out damaging both alliance and horde, i DONT top every bg but a good majority of the games im top 3, medan is specced into doing as much AoE damage possible in bgs yet some games i out damage him and some games he out damages me and he has 25+ keybinds

10. 1-9 + WASD doesn't count
    what aboud binds for char info, spells, talents etc ? :d

11. bumbelbee would not be in the top 10 if he wasent on alliance.
    Im not sure if this is still accurate but the time me and bumbelbee got to 2.6k in an evening he also had a horde character that was top 5 (cant remember which rank exactly.)
    what aboud binds for char info, spells, talents etc ? :d
    Dont forget the most important binds, sit and unsheathe weapon.

12. you just said right here that i cannot switch pets
    Cute. When I say that I mean, I will force your Deter before you can even get the first net off, meaning you have no need to switch pets and also stopping you from easily changing pets later...get it now?
    I'll let the others rip on your bind comment...I don't really want to, I kind of pity you :(

13. Why would you even say this...It's like saying you **** your pants.

14. Why would you even say this...It's like saying you **** your pants.
    I think its the equivalent to a very small child saying they **** their self because they dont know any better.
    Spoiler: Show
    He has the mindset to fit
    Spoiler: Show
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

First ... 1422232425263474 ... Last