1. davelan, deblotea u 2 seems like totaly ******ed or u are blind as **** "and on warmane" u need atleast such stats..but still 15% crit is must even on retail

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6c3XXbbd3k and http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-solo-(4-3-0)

Thing is, logic doesn't seem to work properly at times.

Spoiler: Show
    Balancing has always been an issue with WoW. Just think about bone-link fetish. And soulshifter's vortex.
    That is prenerf, not on a "stable" or "last patched" 4.3.4, as you can see on the description on the youtube link. The devs nerfed/fixed the ignite mechanism at some point, and its not doable since then.

davelan, deblotea u 2 seems like totaly ******ed or u are blind as **** "and on warmane" u need atleast such stats..but still 15% crit is must even on retail
    Hahaha, you actually showing that you didnt know much either, plus this kind of toxic attitude wont get you anywhere scrub. :)

3. That is prenerf, not on a "stable" or "last patched" 4.3.4, as you can see on the description on the youtube link. The devs nerfed/fixed the ignite mechanism at some point, and its not doable since then.

Hahaha, you actually showing that you didnt know much either, plus this kind of toxic attitude wont get you anywhere scrub. :)
    so u really are dumb as ****, u are playin on private server with buged fire mage mastery, prenerfed ignite and much more if u still dont understand something simple like this ..than **** yourself. u got proof and yet u still *****ing around

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6c3XXbbd3k and http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-solo-(4-3-0)

Thing is, logic doesn't seem to work properly at times.

Spoiler: Show
    Balancing has always been an issue with WoW. Just think about bone-link fetish. And soulshifter's vortex.
    1. Yes I am aware of all of those vids and discussions. They nerfed it with an ignite rework of sort. No more ignite rolling. If you actually read a bit more into it you would have known it was fixed.

@that toxic kid that started cursing out of nowhere cuz he couldn't pose an argument:
    Now you pull the "on warmane" as if the bugged state on warmane is supposed to be accepted and can be abused. Nope, if it was fixed on retail, warmane/molten wont let you do it. Also found discussions on Blizzard forums on the topic, all leading to the same conclusion: ignite fixed. This isn't a balance issue, rather it was a bug created by Blizzard and was later on fixed. But hey, dont listen to us, we're just trynna prevent ppl from getting 30+ day bans.
    2. First of all, from the "50% mastery, 15% crit" I am assuming you're mastery stacking o.o. First of all you never stack mastery as a fire mage. Unless you have like an extra off-set for your arcane secondary spec. Even so, at 365, you expect some1 to have 50% mastery while still maintaining 17% hit and 15% haste (minimum)? This is why I say you know nothing of which you speak. You made 365 ilvl sound like a big deal o.o. You wont be able to pull sufficient dps in a raid with that ilvl, to be able to fly, let alone solo a damn boss.
    3. I admit I might be wrong about the storm removing feather stacks. But I might still be right as I haven't seen proof stating either or.

5. sooooo duumb, its private server and no im not a mastery stacker, im dont even use the mastery trinkets tho

6. bro o.o whole guilds got 30 day bans. :x

well ok guild core groups.
    I just want to let you know, this was possible during retail cataclysm and no one ever got banned for it. No such thing as exploiting or bugging.

7. sooooo duumb, its private server and no im not a mastery stacker, im dont even use the mastery trinkets tho
    You don't need to stack mastery at all or use a mastery trinket. You get 100% crit chance once all 25 rings are collected and all you have to do is spam fireballs. You block the first storm via iceblock, then continue to collect rings and you can combust later on. You don't need to stack mastery and you dont need to use timewarp at all.

8. You don't need to stack mastery at all or use a mastery trinket. You get 100% crit chance once all 25 rings are collected and all you have to do is spam fireballs. You block the first storm via iceblock, then continue to collect rings and you can combust later on. You don't need to stack mastery and you dont need to use timewarp at all.
    if u stack mastery u can do it faster and even without combustion so

9. I just want to let you know, this was possible during retail cataclysm and no one ever got banned for it. No such thing as exploiting or bugging.
    Yes I am aware of it xD it was however fixed on retail. So the policy here on molten/warmane is no tolerance towards abusing a bug that can be avoided. I mean yeh maybe you can't really avoid mage mechanics as they are, but running in and soloing a boss is clear abusing and will be/has been a bannable offense.

@kid: why do you keep repeating it's a private server o.o yes we know we're on a private server, what is your point? Cuz it's a private server, we can abuse bugs? tell that to the gms :x

if u stack mastery u can do it faster and even without combustion so
    I find that dumb and pointless. I have solo flight as a mage (while my guild is on the ground dealing with trash). No need to stack any mastery.

10. Yes I am aware of it xD it was however fixed on retail. So the policy here on molten/warmane is no tolerance towards abusing a bug that can be avoided. I mean yeh maybe you can't really avoid mage mechanics as they are, but running in and soloing a boss is clear abusing and will be/has been a bannable offense.
    Even after the fix it was still doable and Blizz stated that no one will get banned for soloing it.

11. Even after the fix it was still doable and Blizz stated that no one will get banned for soloing it.
    Could you find that statement? ;x the reason why ppl were banned here was cuz we couldn't find said statement. if you can find it, it would benefit mages greatly :D and I will finally know what to do with my bis Maeg :c

12. Could you find that statement? ;x the reason why ppl were banned here was cuz we couldn't find said statement. if you can find it, it would benefit mages greatly :D and I will finally know what to do with my bis Maeg :c
    show me 1 case were some1 was baned for soloin alys...i bet they were baned for selling loot from alys

13. show me 1 case were some1 was baned for soloin alys...i bet they were baned for selling loot from alys
    Show? I can't. Lost pre-moltdown vids. But it was either guild Care or one of the other top PvE guilds on Sargeras back then. Gimme a bit and I'll try to find the topic.

Oh here you go. I made a topic about it a year and a half ago. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....gnite-stacking
    Edited: September 8, 2015

14. Could you find that statement? ;x the reason why ppl were banned here was cuz we couldn't find said statement. if you can find it, it would benefit mages greatly :D and I will finally know what to do with my bis Maeg :c
    I'm not going to search around for 1000000 pages on the blizz forums. I been playing retail since start of lk and still do. Your free to search around but I'm 100% sure they said it. The only reason blizzard banned people it was due to loot selling.

Trying to find or get people banned for soloing Alysrazor its stupid. Unless warmane decides to break the game mechanics of the game to not allow mages to do so...... and I don't know why we are still discussing this when its working as intended.

15. The point is: attempting to run in solo the boss is subject to a ban. But if you're whole guild is below you and doing everything like it's intended to, and you still fly like any raid would do, that's fine.

First 1234 Last