1. Finnaly finnaly !!!! No more easy items !!!

2. There is still a challenge....getting your heroic gear. Besides most people by now should be geared up anyways.
    Many people aren't cut out for heroic content. And many probably don't even want to try it.
    And there's alts.

3. My personal opinion tho, to keep any gear above 239 exclusive to the Coin shop. Honestly, 1.5 to 2 years is *still* very very short compared to legitimately gearing up the hard way by running end game raids and stuff, as well as having to fight for loot with 9 or 24 other people. Having gear above 239 available to the vote shop will take the game experience off by a significant amount.

It takes 2 years to fully gear up a certain character fully via points.
    > 2 years have 730 days.
    > A usual mdps would have 16 slots to fill up.
    > 730/16 = 46.0 (3sf) days.

It will take only 46 days of voting to get a non-hc BiS item for a character, which as I've said it's a very very short time. It would be very unfair to the older players of Warmane as some had probably waited and raided for months to get that single gear they wanted, while experiencing the despair of having their wanted loot being taken away by people who rolled higher, or guildies who bid more DKP, or ninjas in the process.

However, the only thing I would want back in the shops are Shadowmourne's discounts with account age, as well as Swift spectral tiger on the Vote shop.

I hope you guys will take this into consideration. Thanks!

4. So what we just need to do are ICC 25HC and Hilion 25HC only? What about 25normal? It is really boring.
    well why dont you try to get full gear with just points then xD see how much of a non-challenge it is.

Guys xD you're taking this whole points thing the wrong way. It's rewards for those who can't pay and put effort into playing, so they can speed up their gearing process. You dont HAVE TO fully gear your toon with JUST points, you can always just play the game like you do, while still gaining points and then when you have enuf for a piece of gear, you buy it. you know that piece of gear that always seems to either not drop or you lose the roll? etc. No1 is forcing you do choose one or the other xD

5. My personal opinion tho, to keep any gear above 239 exclusive to the Coin shop. Honestly, 1.5 to 2 years is *still* very very short compared to legitimately gearing up the hard way by running end game raids and stuff, as well as having to fight for loot with 9 or 24 other people. Having gear above 239 available to the vote shop will take the game experience off by a significant amount.

It takes 2 years to fully gear up a certain character fully via points.
    > 2 years have 730 days.
    > A usual mdps would have 16 slots to fill up.
    > 730/16 = 46.0 (3sf) days.

It will take only 46 days of voting to get a non-hc BiS item for a character, which as I've said it's a very very short time. It would be very unfair to the older players of Warmane as some had probably waited and raided for months to get that single gear they wanted, while experiencing the despair of having their wanted loot being taken away by people who rolled higher, or guildies who bid more DKP, or ninjas in the process.

However, the only thing I would want back in the shops are Shadowmourne's discounts with account age, as well as Swift spectral tiger on the Vote shop.

I hope you guys will take this into consideration. Thanks!
    46 days is not enough to get a piece of normal gear o.o wow I never knew lk to be THAT hard. I mean how would ANYONE get full bis gear in the short amount of time the expansion was out during retail?

6. It would be very unfair to the older players of Warmane as some had probably waited and raided for months to get that single gear they wanted, while experiencing the despair of having their wanted loot being taken away by people who rolled higher, or guildies who bid more DKP, or ninjas in the process.

Although I don't like the higher ilvl items in vote shop, this is exactly what they want to prevent. They want the people who lost 1 item, to be able to get it from the store.

On the second part, I couldn't agree more. But they should add all of the unobtainable mounts in-game for vote point cap(assuming its 100).

7. So what we just need to do are ICC 25HC and Hilion 25HC only? What about 25normal? It is really boring.
    No one said you HAD to do those things. You came up with that on your own if you look at what I stated, I said there IS a challenge of getting your heroic gear. But again enough time HAS passed where the ilvl of 271 in point shop won't matter.

I swear you people seem to have lost your common sense, if you actually sat down and thought about it for a minute perhaps you would see how it isn't a problem.

8. Ha! I knew that they will remove recepies. Selling for 99k soon :P

9. I geared my twink on time. Selling shadowfang for 100k

10. well why dont you try to get full gear with just points then xD see how much of a non-challenge it is.

Guys xD you're taking this whole points thing the wrong way. It's rewards for those who can't pay and put effort into playing, so they can speed up their gearing process. You dont HAVE TO fully gear your toon with JUST points, you can always just play the game like you do, while still gaining points and then when you have enuf for a piece of gear, you buy it. you know that piece of gear that always seems to either not drop or you lose the roll? etc. No1 is forcing you do choose one or the other xD
    You know why the players do not go to 25HC ICC frequently? Cause they DO NOT wanna get the higher GS too fast , and AFK.

11. 46 days is not enough to get a piece of normal gear o.o wow I never knew lk to be THAT hard. I mean how would ANYONE get full bis gear in the short amount of time the expansion was out during retail?
    Show us how many 271 items do you have? How long u have playd?

12. It looks pretty good to me. as some1 who plays/used to. here. i might back, and yeah ill wait 2 years to gear up with that gear one toon. i found it nice. and finally i will be able to get solare/gts/scale.

13. Easy game right? Just daily click collecting buttom, lol. No more interests at all. The players will be AFK as early as they get full end lvl gears.

14. Fixes are definitely a priority for all Wrath realms. Lordaeron's fixes will be applied to the other realms.
    Can you also apply the talents fixes from Blackrock cause to be quite honest I find Blackrock talents work better then rag and deathwing.

15. Although I don't like the higher ilvl items in vote shop, this is exactly what they want to prevent. They want the people who lost 1 item, to be able to get it from the store.

On the second part, I couldn't agree more. But they should add all of the unobtainable mounts in-game for vote point cap(assuming its 100).
    That is still unfair to the older players who'd been through a lot to get gear. It's like you have a player who no-life'd for like 5 years to be almost BiS, and then this new player who only played (or afk to get points) for 2 years to have the same gear as him.

First ... 567891757 ... Last