1. Yeah iv stuck by molten and made the switch to warmane, but since it has switched its just problem after problem, i have opened tickets for help from staff, they have closed my tickets with no reply, i asked them to answer my ticket as i needed help with an issue, now i am unable to contact staff through the ticket system because i asked for a responce, personaly all this change has made my dissision to quit alot easier, thanks for the years molten but now my friend you are anoying me, unfriendly staff, changes that has no use or purpose... , goodluck to all, happy gaming

2. Wait... So there wont he Heirlooms, and Mounts?
    why would you remove Mounts from point store? Is it problem with new points efficiency or? And when will they be released again for purchase (1-2 months or year or 2?

3. Neltharion doesnt got a point shop?

4. "How did you take DBW ? I made icc 25 each weeks for 4 months. And you, how did you take your DBW? I donate for 1 month."

That's so sad and unfair.

5. Wait... So there wont he Heirlooms, and Mounts?
    why would you remove Mounts from point store? Is it problem with new points efficiency or? And when will they be released again for purchase (1-2 months or year or 2?
    They want to re-release armor and weapons first, then mounts/companions will likely be released after.

6. Fixes are definitely a priority for all Wrath realms. Lordaeron's fixes will be applied to the other realms.
    so no fixes for for other realms till lordaeron got fixes !!!!

7. I'd gladly pay with my points to see bugs fixed instead.

8. Added
    - New items up to item level 271 added with an increased point cost, no heroics available

It will take a while to get these items. Approximately 1.5 to 2 years to fully gear up via points if you maintain your activity rank (TBA)
    What ilvl are we talking here? Even if it takes 2 years to FULLY gear up with let's say ~264 ilvl, how much time will saving for a SINGLE piece (let's say 1 LK weapon or Sindy trinket) take? I can't quite see how this will work in any way to be honest.

9. Added
    - New items up to item level 271 added with an increased point cost, no heroics available

It will take a while to get these items. Approximately 1.5 to 2 years to fully gear up via points if you maintain your activity rank (TBA)
    Just my personal opinion/view.

So 271 weapons (LK) and 271 Trinkets (RS) are included.
    If willing to remove Wrathfull for pvp reasons, might as well put a very high limit on these as well.
    I think trinkets should be 239 max and weapons 251 max (which also means no item above 264).
    At very least these should be placed at higher prices than others, but if timeframe stays same... then others can be accessed too easily.

If we assume that weapons ,trinkets and (libram/relic etc) are excluded and the time needed will be 2years.
    Then 712/12= 59,3 days for 1 item. Basically 2months to get 1 item for your normal BiS assuming you're daily on max activity.

But, now how does this activity work ?
    *Currently, if you just login to character screen and logout, it's the same result as login + play for hours.
    -If it stays like this, the system is flawed and pointless.
    *Perhaps make it based on /played per day and then a bonus for /played per week.
    - But players can still just login in the morning and afk when they go to work. As well login in evening and afk while they do their stuff at home. This can easily give 1-2hours of played per day for 1-2minutes of work.

My fears are :
    * PVP players who never touched PVE content, will now have access to buy PVE items, which are quite beneficial in specific slots.
    * The gap between fresh and veteran players will increase to a point, where no new players would want to play here.
    * Current players could see this in 2 ways ... 1) "Disrespect to donors' and leave ; 2) Turning into "fun server" and leave.
    * The gear requirements for PVE related stuff will rise, resulting in even less new players joining.

The only positive things I see :
    *Gap between donors and non-donors is smaller.
    *Community will be more active.

But for me the cons > pros.

10. warmane please remove items buying for lordareon... stick with cosmetics and free donations (or atleast give it a try) this realm is so close to be perfect :(

11. we need to wait another 2y to see maybe lordaeron get some fixes its rly anoying and why u care about lordaeron when u are not sure if ppl will join lordaeron and most of community of warmane in other realm's wotlk.
    and how u acc ppl spent alotof money to make char's in both realms ragnaros and deathwing will join lordaeron and maybe w8 another 3y to get gear .
    u should start fixes with ragnaros and deathwing then applied on lordaeron like make lordaeron just for choice

12. so no fixes for for other realms till lordaeron got fixes !!!!
    That's not what I said.
    we need to wait another 2y to see maybe lordaeron get some fixes its rly anoying and why u care about lordaeron when u are not sure if ppl will join lordaeron and most of community of warmane in other realm's wotlk.
    and how u acc ppl spent alotof money to make char's in both realms ragnaros and deathwing will join lordaeron and maybe w8 another 3y to get gear .
    u should start fixes with ragnaros and deathwing then applied on lordaeron like make lordaeron just for choice
    If you honestly can say that about Lordaeron, then it would seem to me that you haven't even logged in there. Keep the misinformation and the off-topic off this thread. Please and thank you.

13. I am honestly amazed by how well thought this is :) it is a great idea especially for those that want to gear up an alt.

I don't see the issue all those others see, the avtivity rank will be important. if you are active you will possibly get the gear ingame already. it will take a long long time before people gear 1 character... so what if that person has 3 chars needing gear? right it will take long :) it is a good thing for the server and the community alike.

14. soo there will be free wrathfull too? :D cuz wrathful is 270ilvl

15. Could i ask are there going to be items of the sort of transmog gear (Cool looking gear a lot of ppl in cata ect. use to transmog) or no ?

First ... 78910111959 ... Last