1. How did Nemmish die ? :D
    I think she was just afk and haven't accepted the rezz ^^

2. RS 25 Heroic #12

3. Lazy screenshotters :S Make nice post with all the class colors and stuff xD

4. suc roggir ;< wai y top de pe es men bump for no STS >_>

5. LoD #32

Low rupture rotation es #1
    Edited: September 13, 2015

6. Hello every1 :D.
    I m officially announcing that i m disbanding the Guild :P . It may seem weird to some , some will wonder why . Well its mainly cause i have to fking study xD. And i mean study a lot. I dont have time for raiding , and ofc not for Raid leading or Managing a guild. I dont know if officers will make a new guild , i guess its gonna be known soon . Anyway , the point is , it was an extremely good ride , the guild with the fastest progression ever on Ragnaros , if not entire Warmane , and a lot lot lot of kills of LoD and RS25hc . I would like to thank all of my members raiders cores and officers for these 4 months :). And one last thing , I m also disbanding the guild because i cant see a guild of that level die slowly xD .
    Much much love to every1 :)

7. Hello every1 :D.
    I m officially announcing that i m disbanding the Guild :P . It may seem weird to some , some will wonder why . Well its mainly cause i have to fking study xD. And i mean study a lot. I dont have time for raiding , and ofc not for Raid leading or Managing a guild. I dont know if officers will make a new guild , i guess its gonna be known soon . Anyway , the point is , it was an extremely good ride , the guild with the fastest progression ever on Ragnaros , if not entire Warmane , and a lot lot lot of kills of LoD and RS25hc . I would like to thank all of my members raiders cores and officers for these 4 months :). And one last thing , I m also disbanding the guild because i cant see a guild of that level die slowly xD .
    Much much love to every1 :)
    That was one way of putting it... >_>

8. It was an amazing run while it lasted indeed. Unfortunately, the steady hemorrhage of key players in conjunction with the better part of the guild's leadership being occupied with other commitments looked as though they had set the guild towards the path of a slow death, so I fully agree with Bili's decision to end the guild while we still have nothing but enjoyable memories of the raiding we do every week here.

I had an awesome time raiding with virtually everyone I met here. I was lucky enough to meet and befriend several who were not only great players, but also great people. We left Aeternum to forge a new community and a better environment with an uncertain future ahead of us, but surely enough, under (primarily) Bili's stellar leadership, and with the commitment and sheer skill of the players we had gathered, we not only surpassed our predecessors by leaps and bounds, but we also established a powerful raiding community the likes of which Ragnaros rarely sees. The guild might've, alas, come to an end, but I'm determined to keep playing with the amazing and wonderful people who contributed to its success, even if we only do random BG's now and then. I'll discuss my post-Epic future with you guys in-game. I swell with pride thinking of what you people made possible despite our circumstances.

Love,
    Chestbrah

9. Fine guild, fine players. I wish you all best of luck with whatever you do. Perhaps taking a break like me aint a bad thing.
    Good luck with studying Bili.

~ Myph.

10. Just as i got back xD
    I'd like to thank everyone for the good times and milions of whispers.
    Thank you guys for surviving my tyranity.
    Meni love /Rolex

First ... 31112131415 Last