1. Will race change, faction change, etc etc., amount be squished too? Sorry if this was answered in an earlier post. 33 pages of back reading qq's isnt really fun.
    150 = 15

so i guess

itd be ridiculous if it stayed :p

2. Kind of thought your point shop would have been reworked once the points were reset...

3. when will the realm transfer for pts will be online ?

4. when will the realm transfer for pts will be online ?
    from Deathwing to Ragnaros i mean ?

5. then when the points shop will be opened? im waiting XD

6. Can I ask are there going to be items that are green rare and low lvl like items that are looking cool (like transmog items you know but you won't be able to transmog but wear it :D) are they going to stay ?

7. Just a tip, for those of you concerned about the marketplace, take a look at the post about the WoTLK point shop changes. Edifice says that Cata and Pandaria shops will "follow similar changes," and "All replies in this thread will be reviewed and changes possibly amended slightly depending on feedback we're currently receiving."

8. As long as the LONG TIME missing items from MoP marketplace point shop are added (bulwark of azzinoth,few missing BT bows etc) i am perfectly fine with whatever comes.

9. great so I can't faction change now..

10. Because - even if you ignore the fact it was being automatically sent in a system message in-game and was posted in the main page - the Forums are our main form of communicating news and spreading information. Not using them and being out of the loop is your choice, but it comes with consequences.
    Some of us disable system messages in chat because of the constant spam of banned accounts, events, and other pointless and annoying stuff.

(I did not miss the point wipe announcement, but I could)

11. Why there is no Marketplace Service when I choose Points Currency ???

12. OK, sorry if it's a stupid question, but will I still be able to buy low ilvl stuff for transmog?

13. No, that's regarding the refunded coins and points you had received when you restored your account. Everyone had a limited time to use them (I believe 60 days), then they were automatically reset to what you had unused back in December.
    OIC.. thx obnoxious.. I thought those two are one and the same.. :)

I'm gonna buy me some more mounts then, to spend the rest of my points..

is what I wanna say, BUT.. I already lost them because I missed the deadline.. D:

Oh well.. nvm.. hopefully the new system will be better then the old one...

PS: I still had my points when I logged in at 2nd Sept (local time).. was it a case of my-local-time-is-earlier-than-yours or was the point reset really get delayed somehow?

14. well the said it should rework in 24 from yest time is over when they should rework the point system?

15. If you cannot meet your own deadline for updating the vote point system, why are we forced to not be able to spend our points? Re-open the VP marketplace until you actually finish reworking the system...

First ... 243233343536 ... Last