1. you play a war..

I repeat.. YOU PLAY A WAR.

Dont bring the cancer of global chat into here, I hope mods start to remove some non sense threads that some of you kids make..
    Warr got fixed severals times,its not my fault if you're too bad to beat one so plz get lost already.

2. Maybe you should understand that a Spriest is a multi-dot class, they have the ability to pull stupid numbers in BGs due to dot spreading.

My Tyrannical Spriest last night, no PvE gear at all and no healer in premade... armory here: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary

All cos I know how to multi dot.

Click to Enlarge.

3. Warr got fixed severals times,its not my fault if you're too bad to beat one so plz get lost already.
    Hello there,sir,have you noticed that more than half the server plays a warrior ? I wonder why that is.....maybe they are ez to kill JK

4. Absord this, Absord that, put some dots on you..Boom death!

Shadow priest Op af,even more than frost mage.

Can we do something about it?

Btw,you will see the shadow priests players that will try to defend their class.

That image says everything dude. Anything atm is op and that's it. You can't avoid it doesn't matter what since there are tons of bugs and even some exploits. As long as you are good you can achieve anything whit whatever you want, so if you want something to change just report it on bugtracker, upvote or if you already did it just wait for devs to fix it

5. Not because you got your *** kicked by shadow priests means they're op, actually they're one of the weakest specs in the game right now. A good warrior should have no trouble obilerating a shadow priest.
    Agreed with you but shadow priest are always Op for warriors :)

6. You People forced me to show this ... for all who think they are doing low damage and etc etc !!

Edited: September 10, 2015

7. You People forced me to show this :) spreading dots everywhere its not my way to play :P

You're dat spriest, :o

8. Lol really why u post screens from ganking noob lowbies that revive 100 times, omg. And what u expect from Spriest when they have enough mastery and crit. U get hittet by all dots twice, critical theyr is nothing OP with it when DP crits with 100k and the other Dots are on the Target, ur down in 3 secs with Mindflay were is the prob? Every noob melee and wanna be melee (hunter) got 2 or 3 Stuns or silence or ur last stance ****, and u cry about the Spriest Dmg? Lol

9. funny community, in one week 4 threads made about how op ferals/mages/boomkins/spriests are.
    whos next? xDDD

10. Lol really why u post screens from ganking noob lowbies that revive 100 times, omg. And what u expect from Spriest when they have enough mastery and crit. U get hittet by all dots twice, critical theyr is nothing OP with it when DP crits with 100k and the other Dots are on the Target, ur down in 3 secs with Mindflay were is the prob? Every noob melee and wanna be melee (hunter) got 2 or 3 Stuns or silence or ur last stance ****, and u cry about the Spriest Dmg? Lol
    i was expecting this type of reply even if they revived thousand times its not my fault and they are not lowbie :)

11. What is "Absord" ?
    Off topic

I can provide screenshots of spriest killing me in 2sec with defensive stance on, either its an exploit or a bug but it needs to be fixed.

12. funny community, in one week 4 threads made about how op ferals/mages/boomkins/spriests are.
    whos next? xDDD
    Why no-one cry over my DK?
    :(

If the BG lasted the full 25 minutes I was on course for 36million.
    Spoiler: Show
    Edited: September 10, 2015

13. now this "smart" thread has become into a green/contender farming screenshot fest as full grev.. what's the point?

I said already pointless thing to whine and someone else already said the same..

First 1234 Last