1. will there be any COnqeust points reset or... we will keep what we have since no new tier!?!!?

2. Will the flush happen on Wotlk on sunday, or should we not bother getting 10 games?

3. Shouldnt PvE realms as neltharion have top 15 atleast, people have hit over 2900, which means there is alot of competition...

4. will there be any COnqeust points reset or... we will keep what we have since no new tier!?!!?

im also interested about this

5. Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    [list][*]Wrathful Gladiator title for WoTLK | Cataclysmic Gladiator title for Cataclysm
    Why would it be wrathful once again lol?
    Prior molt down it was Wrathful 2 times in a row, I managed to collect 3 of these titles on those season.
    And after the molt down, alot of people abused edifices generosity and people that actually DID not recive wrathful gladiator got wrathful gladiator by lying to edifice and making up well written stories. If you're gonna start this system again where we can't choose, atleast start from Merciless, makes alot more sense.

6. and people that actually DID not recive wrathful gladiator got wrathful gladiator by lying to edifice and making up well written stories.
    Can't edit. ''People that actually never recived wrathful gladiator prior molt down and never had it prior molt down, got it by lying to edifice and making up well written stories.

7. Can't edit. ''People that actually never recived wrathful gladiator prior molt down and never had it prior molt down, got it by lying to edifice and making up well written stories.
    Yeah there is alot of ebay or w/e Wrathful Gladiators so please let us choose or give some other ..

8. And I'm ofcourse talking about the Deathwing, Ragnaros and Ex-Lord PvE servers and not Blackrock.

9. Do u really think that it is useful to give out titles, when all classes at all expansion are bugged as hell? I mean Shamans and Palas are immun against FrostMages ( yeah really a frostward dont effects shamans or palas) or the bugged firemages that exploiting ignite? Or lets go to MoP, the bugged warris, warlocks, monks and and and....And u speak about the Competition at Nelth, LOL which competition the hunters that got kiril after wipe and fragged all with their bugs? And i bet 99% of those ppl who carry that titles are exploiters and bugusers, pls fix classes before u give titles to noobs....

10. [*]You do not have at least 80% of the team's games played.[*]Your team must have been made at least one month before the end of the season.[*]Your first game in the team happened with less than 30 days left in the season.
    First I call this the biggest bull**** I've ever witnessed happening on AT. WHY in this world is it required a team to be made AND played ONE MONTH before season ends?! What's the logic and how could you come with such a terrifying dogpoop idea? Why are you forcing teams to play in your way? I could make a team right in the last day of the season and rush rival, why the hell is that a problem?

Second the server has a good MMR system where if you have 2500 MMR you'll get that rating in ~30 games. This rule with 80% has its big flaw in its existence. Let's say a team played with a specific guy up to 2700 rating and 2700 MMR then ditched that guy. I played to 2800 rating/mmr and leave that team. I join the 2700 team with my personal MMR then we play around 20 games and I'm sitting at 2700 rating while team is at 2780. I won't get titles because of the 80% games played which makes no sense at all.

Third this post was made 4 weeks ago. That's 20th of August. You announced us this laughable rules exactly 30 days before season ended. I can hardly believe this was discussed between GMs and Head Kings of this community because of the illogical things posted there. And if it was, I'm not sure how much of staff knows about AT (yeah, Blackrock since merge), PVP, arenas and how things should go around there.

This is a ****ty decision but you still have time to make it right. As I seen PvP is not your thing. Let Malaco do a conferece with active/good players that actually know what they're talking and played AT for long and they should decide how season ends rules should be applied, not this nonsense.
    I hope this didn't offend anyone but you need to live up your expectation as a respectable community. Don't ruin our PvP server with decisions made without asking for feedback from community.

11. This is great rule about 80% games played and 1 month rule and everyone like it far as i see,you cant put effor 2 days for gladiator title that is unfair,you need to put alot more effor to gain such a title,and you also need to participate alot in the team,the 80% game rule is really great !

12. Hey, you missed the point completely! Not only it's a bad rule but it was announced TOO LATE as well. If i knew this from the beginning of the season, I could probably make a team but now it's just impossible. Gladiator isn't about hard working and effort. It's about if you're good, you'll take it. If not, you'll struggle. What's your problem after all how I get my ratings? I can get it in 2 days because I can and I rush it, or I can do it over the course of 4 months by playing 1 game every 2 days.

You know what is unfair? People that made team 2 or 3 months ago not even in glad range are currently below my team that was made 1 week ago and it's already secured in top 5 will get glad because of that rule. How is this fair? You can get 2500 rating in 4 months or you can get it in 2 days. It's how things work.

13. Let Malaco do a conferece with active/good players that actually know what they're talking and played AT for long and they should decide how season ends rules should be applied, not this nonsense.
    Don't ruin our PvP server with decisions made without asking for feedback from community.
    30days rule was decided less than 4weeks before season end. How can it be applicable ?

14. First I call this the biggest bull**** I've ever witnessed happening on AT. WHY in this world is it required a team to be made AND played ONE MONTH before season ends?! What's the logic and how could you come with such a terrifying dogpoop idea? Why are you forcing teams to play in your way? I could make a team right in the last day of the season and rush rival, why the hell is that a problem?

Second the server has a good MMR system where if you have 2500 MMR you'll get that rating in ~30 games. This rule with 80% has its big flaw in its existence. Let's say a team played with a specific guy up to 2700 rating and 2700 MMR then ditched that guy. I played to 2800 rating/mmr and leave that team. I join the 2700 team with my personal MMR then we play around 20 games and I'm sitting at 2700 rating while team is at 2780. I won't get titles because of the 80% games played which makes no sense at all.

Third this post was made 4 weeks ago. That's 20th of August. You announced us this laughable rules exactly 30 days before season ended. I can hardly believe this was discussed between GMs and Head Kings of this community because of the illogical things posted there. And if it was, I'm not sure how much of staff knows about AT (yeah, Blackrock since merge), PVP, arenas and how things should go around there.

This is a ****ty decision but you still have time to make it right. As I seen PvP is not your thing. Let Malaco do a conferece with active/good players that actually know what they're talking and played AT for long and they should decide how season ends rules should be applied, not this nonsense.
    I hope this didn't offend anyone but you need to live up your expectation as a respectable community. Don't ruin our PvP server with decisions made without asking for feedback from community.
    Everything is said in this post. A sane mind wouldn't make up any of this non sense

First ... 45678 ... Last