1. Remember Ensidias exploit on LK platform? didnt take long before they got screwd over for doing that...

Or remember when LFR was release in cata and top guilds like method (several others) who abused that to farm tier gear from there cuz it was BiS set bonuses(exploits) ..

They all got banned and things happens and gms/devs or whoever check logs can see this if they exploit its not that hard.

Edit: lol found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrz3lg-7cRo
    Edited: September 12, 2015

2. Remember Ensidias exploit on LK platform? didnt take long before they got screwd over for doing that...

Or remember when LFR was release in cata and top guilds like method (several others) who abused that to farm tier gear from there cuz it was BiS set bonuses(exploits) ..

They all got banned and things happens and gms/devs or whoever check logs can see this if they exploit its not that hard.
    You can't possibly compare retail to Warmane in those situations in my opinion but as mentioned before those who have exploited eventually will get caught. If it's from a video, player that reports them, gm or whatever they usually get banned... Also pretty damn sure they have more pressure (Blizzard) into checking so no one actually cheats off the world firsts. I don't know how these logs works but i can't really tell if guilds or players have been banned due to the logs that were observed.

3. You can't possibly compare retail to Warmane in those situations in my opinion but as mentioned before those who have exploited eventually will get caught. If it's from a video, player that reports them, gm or whatever they usually get banned... Also pretty damn sure they have more pressure (Blizzard) into checking so no one actually cheats off the world firsts. I don't know how these logs works but i can't really tell if guilds or players have been banned due to the logs that were observed.
    Well i was screwing around with my own mangos server 2-3 years ago for fun and well all i can say there are logs from kills stored in the database depending on how the server/db works here and devs can see this by just going into the logs the night or day whenever a guild or pug kills server first bosses (just like how you check chat logs etc).

Its easy to catch them .. this is how blizzard does.

Also blizzard doesnt care about world first exploits or advantages .... Method acc shared to kill blackhand world first etc (which is defently agaisnt the rules)

4. Not really related to Ragnaros but class/buff exploiting along with the water bubble ''bug'' or whatever it was so a lot of people had the bubbles in the raid to clear the fire in the last phase but that was fixed once the guild who used it (think it was BLAZING FOURTEEN) got reported.
    Lets hope that Ulduar would be better:)

5. Well i was screwing around with my own mangos server 2-3 years ago for fun and well all i can say there are logs from kills stored in the database depending on how the server/db works here and devs can see this by just going into the logs the night or day whenever a guild or pug kills server first bosses (just like how you check chat logs etc).

Its easy to catch them .. this is how blizzard does.

Also blizzard doesnt care about world first exploits or advantages .... Method acc shared to kill blackhand world first etc (which is defently agaisnt the rules)
    Hmm i see... Really? i did not know that.... Yeah account sharing is considered against the rules but meh....

Lets hope that Ulduar would be better:)
    Yeah i hope so too! I look forward to Ulduar :)

6. [QUOTE=Kelthuzzad;2528769]Hmm i see... Really? i did not know that.... Yeah account sharing is considered against the rules but meh....

Its not "meh" imo if people are serious about like paragon or any other guild tbh =) people still take it serious and they used a illegal mean to do it :).

Also yes the logs should be stored in the db after the kill and they can find if anything funny or weird went on (etc a spell wasnt cast from the boss or stuff like that)

7. Well i was screwing around with my own mangos server 2-3 years ago for fun and well all i can say there are logs from kills stored in the database depending on how the server/db works here and devs can see this by just going into the logs the night or day whenever a guild or pug kills server first bosses (just like how you check chat logs etc).
    I remember asking a GM around 6 months to a year ago or so if molten used log files in order to ensure legit kills are made. I can't remember exactly but the answer was definitely along the lines of "No."

So....

If it goes anything like mop I'm honestly worried. There was so many exploits being done about realm first kills and the staff of molten didn't even care. They know there's a ton of exploits on mop and they're still not fixed. It's the biggest reason our guild <Milk> , a guild who prided themselves on doing everything legit, died and a lot of the members quit. there just wasn't staff that seemed to care enough about the progression. Take for example council in ToT. We struggled for over 2 hours on that fight to kill it legit, just to find out some other guild killed it using one healer that had a bugged 4 set. (Priest) Maybe it's because the content is so broken its not worth the staff's time. Anyways, I hope the competition is monitored and staff are actually involved.
    This is exactly what I meant.

I hope some solid form of moderation is done in order to ensure the most fair game-play on lordaeron.

8. I remember asking a GM around 6 months to a year ago or so if molten used log files in order to ensure legit kills are made. I can't remember exactly but the answer was definitely along the lines of "No."

So....

This is exactly what I meant.

I hope some solid form of moderation is done in order to ensure the most fair game-play on lordaeron.

GMs doesnt know that .. only devs and server owners know if log files for bosses exist (unless its the head gm himself)

9. I remember asking a GM around 6 months to a year ago or so if molten used log files in order to ensure legit kills are made. I can't remember exactly but the answer was definitely along the lines of "No."
    Please. Evidence.

First 123