1. I was there and nobody gave a **** about you, you ended up on a roof, and then left. top kek
    We left? Are you blind mate? We were chilling and killing in your city (we killed everyone who was pvp available) and then we killed your boss (all this with 8 people). We then wiped your city center and dueling area, chilled and killed a bit more there and then left for Thunder Bluff to see if maybe some hordies who could challenge us were to be found there, but no. Tbh, i was disapointed with horde's pvpers bcs when could a 8-man raid kill everything in it's path in SW for an entire hour. Top kek to those who didn't give a **** about us and got wiped.

2. We left? Are you blind mate? We were chilling and killing in your city (we killed everyone who was pvp available) and then we killed your boss (all this with 8 people). We then wiped your city center and dueling area, chilled and killed a bit more there and then left for Thunder Bluff to see if maybe some hordies who could challenge us were to be found there, but no. Tbh, i was disapointed with horde's pvpers bcs when could a 8-man raid kill everything in it's path in SW for an entire hour. Top kek to those who didn't give a **** about us and got wiped.
    Uh? That's exactly what I said: nobody gave a ****, you killed all NPCs and some lowbies that flagged themselves for pvp by mistake, then left.

"We killed your boss with 8 people" -> Right, you need a 40-man raid to kill a racial leader. Since you only killed NPCs, we will consider this to be pve, and I don't really see how pve is related to a thread about battlegrounds. Please, stop derailing threads. Thanks.

3. MFW I realize Kole12 is one of the worst paladins on this realm but still tries hard to bash people on forums.

Hail <Ohdo>.

4. >Fatality
    >Good

Pick one.

5. Uh? That's exactly what I said: nobody gave a ****, you killed all NPCs and some lowbies that flagged themselves for pvp by mistake, then left.

"We killed your boss with 8 people" -> Right, you need a 40-man raid to kill a racial leader. Since you only killed NPCs, we will consider this to be pve, and I don't really see how pve is related to a thread about battlegrounds. Please, stop derailing threads. Thanks.
    Yeah and wiping 30 players on the dueling field is sooo pve

MFW I realize Kole12 is one of the worst paladins on this realm but still tries hard to bash people on forums.

Hail <Ohdo>.
    When you realise that one the worst paladins wiped an entire horde capital with 7 other noobs

6. Does the 12 in kole12 stand for age? And the pic of a known ethnic cleaner as your avatar? Lel... get down from that hill mate.
    If by ethnic cleaning you meant killing nazis and fascists in ww2 to protect your people, you would be right. And by 'known' you mean sentenced to death by communists in a 1-day trial?

7. When you realise that one the worst paladins wiped an entire horde capital with 7 other noobs

You were the MVP there buddy, anyway, why do you keep posting the facial expression you make when you notice <Ohdo> premade in bg?

8. If by ethnic cleaning you meant killing nazis and fascists in ww2 to protect your people, you would be right. And by 'known' you mean sentenced to death by communists in a 1-day trial?
    10/10 serb fanboy

9. You were the MVP there buddy, anyway, why do you keep posting the facial expression you make when you notice <Ohdo> premade in bg?
    Yeah i needed to be ressed because i didn't have 6 pocket healers like those horde leaders that 'can't die'. And did i say i was mvp? Anyway, one healer was all we needed. And as far ohdo premades, there seems to be a shortage of those.

10. 10/10 serb fanboy
    So what if i am. Is it a crime to love your country?

11. So what if i am. Is it a crime to love your country?
    priceless logic topkek

12. And as far ohdo premades, there seems to be a shortage of those.
    A shortage of <Ohdo> premades?
    That's just your group leader dodging us.

13. A shortage of <Ohdo> premades?
    That's just your group leader dodging us.
    My group leader? Any permanent member is free to form premades and via gchat ask others to join him. Not every premade is lead by our guild leaders, that would be totally impractical.

14. Did you just win this for me?

I said 'group leader' and you even repeated it 'My group leader?'
    And then you said that 'Not every premade is lead by our guild leaders'

group leader =/= guild leader

I give you 2/10 for the effort, now focus that effort onto increasing your brain capacity so you don't turn out to be a fool in public again.

First ... 2345614 ... Last