1. They dont want premium players to have an advantage over non premium players? Then why can you still buy gear from coins, most ppl donates to skip que not to get gear. Gear is a bigger sdvantage than que skip
    Yeah sums up my opinion pretty well... Think it's stupid to not have que skipping.

2. Agreed that not being able to skip queues is a bad decision.

That's the main reason some of us including myself donated. Why turn off an income source? I don't get it.

Plus, it's only normal that people who pay get to skip ahead. Look at the outside world.

3. Agreed that not being able to skip queues is a bad decision.

That's the main reason some of us including myself donated. Why turn off an income source? I don't get it.

Plus, it's only normal that people who pay get to skip ahead. Look at the outside world.
    We technically did not pay for a service to skip que... We donated to skip a que... Which is a big difference. Just being a nit pick

4. Most likely the realm is going to be full so if theres a whole bunch of premiums logging in after the realm is already at it's cap then it will go way over and it will lag and/or crash which everyone is going to be pissed about.

I think it's probably a good thing that premiums can't skip queue at the beginning. I'm sure once the initial hype is over that we will be able to skip queues again.

5. Most likely the realm is going to be full so if theres a whole bunch of premiums logging in after the realm is already at it's cap then it will go way over and it will lag and/or crash which everyone is going to be pissed about.

I think it's probably a good thing that premiums can't skip queue at the beginning. I'm sure once the initial hype is over that we will be able to skip queues again.
    To be honest this issue was never a problem back in ''molten'' days when it actually had a LARGE que cause it did not make the realm that unstable afaik... So i don't think it's because of that reasoning. But somehow i guess you have a point.

6. we have had a few guildies already donated for premium accounts just so they can skip queue and now we get this information thrown in our faces. Whats the point of having a premium account if you cant skip queues which is the only reason to have it in my opinion.

7. Great. Can´t wait to play on the new realm. The new step by step content updates sound really good. But i´ve got one question. Does the server also got the special launch events for the specific addons? aka BC and WOTLK.

I mean those:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wnwc3BZ2ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdlirDXY7ec

8. Great. Can´t wait to play on the new realm. The new step by step content updates sound really good. But i´ve got one question. Does the server also got the special launch events for the specific addons? aka BC and WOTLK.

I mean those:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wnwc3BZ2ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdlirDXY7ec
    It would be cool if they do that

9. Agreed that not being able to skip queues is a bad decision.

that's why i donated in the 1st place, its a "thanks for helping us stay active" surely!

10. Agreed that not being able to skip queues is a bad decision.

look at how many people donated to skip mop ques, news flash: A TON. it is a bad decision to get rid of que skipping.

11. look at how many people donated to skip mop ques, news flash: A TON. it is a bad decision to get rid of que skipping.
    Don't you think that is, in of itself, a good reason to disable them?
    Besides, nobody has donated for **** on Lordaeron anyway. The realm isn't even live yet. You donated to queue skip on rag/deathwing/etc? Great. Guess what? You can still skip the queues on those realms... not that they exist anymore.

12. Don't you think that is, in of itself, a good reason to disable them?
    Besides, nobody has donated for **** on Lordaeron anyway. The realm isn't even live yet. You donated to queue skip on rag/deathwing/etc? Great. Guess what? You can still skip the queues on those realms... not that they exist anymore.
    That's not really a good reasoning in my opinion... If you could skip que on old Lord and the other servers, you should be enable to skip on this one as well... Same logic for this feature as any other server... Altho if you go into other things such as gear (coin shop) it's different story (just as an example). The supposed ''advantage'' explanation is not a valid one in my opinion. Still we haven't really donated for anything particular on the realm that's coming out but our supposed money that we donate are funding the server and the staff of Warmane.

13. Well...i started a new discussion. I'm feeling so important.

Well...
    No.
    I'm feeling so Mithrandir Stormcrow D:

To be honest i donated too only to skip queue.
    But Kelthuzzad got the point (you are too present man! You are always saying what i wanted to do before me D: ): we donated and they gave us that service.
    A donation is a gift someone gives to a cause they believe in
    So they are able to change what they give us...
    Well...
    This still remain so bad.

14. I think you missed my first point, though. All these doods that donated for queue skipping on whatever other realms are going to flood Lordaeron. That includes older and inactive players that will come back for the realm. I want to play on Lord, too. I really do. But if they allow queue skipping, and there's so many people skipping that queue that it starts to lag the realm, I'm not gonna be happy. I don't mind them allowing it if the population isn't too high, but it has to be controlled, you know?

15. I think you missed my first point, though. All these doods that donated for queue skipping on whatever other realms are going to flood Lordaeron. That includes older and inactive players that will come back for the realm. I want to play on Lord, too. I really do. But if they allow queue skipping, and there's so many people skipping that queue that it starts to lag the realm, I'm not gonna be happy. I don't mind them allowing it if the population isn't too high, but it has to be controlled, you know?
    so? maybe it's time warmane upgrades their servers because i know for a fact i've played on servers where population reaches 8-9k players and there is minimal lag noticeable

First ... 3080120128129130131132140180 ... Last