1. ahhxahxahaxhaxhaxhxah so much hypocricy in just 1 line.
    Whats hypocrite about it exactly? I'm honest about it, especially in objective terms. Personal opinions and subjective terms don't matter here. Even though, I don't specificly hold personal grudges against people. My criticism is mostly on a formal matter. If you think I wanted Radiance to die, you're believing in phony pretences. I shall not have that discussion here though. Good luck to you aswell, Raep.

2. Whats hypocrite about it exactly? I'm honest about it, especially in objective terms. Personal opinions and subjective terms don't matter here. Even though, I don't specificly hold personal grudges against people. My criticism is mostly on a formal matter. If you think I wanted Radiance to die, you're believing in phony pretences. I shall not have that discussion here though. Good luck to you aswell, Raep.
    you seem to have forgotten the times when you were spamming in dala bank how epic is the best guild etc. Or are there 2 best guilds :D

3. you seem to have forgotten the times when you were spamming in dala bank how epic is the best guild etc. Or are there 2 best guilds :D
    What? Lol, perhaps. I don't even remember. But I did like Epic, yes. Probably that quote was subjective. As I did enjoy my time there. ^^ Probably same as I found Heat the best aswell. It' s oke. I stick to my comment I made y'day. Hopefully Physics can achieve these kinda standards too. Time will tell.

4. What? Lol, perhaps. I don't even remember. But I did like Epic, yes. Probably that quote was subjective. As I did enjoy my time there. ^^ Probably same as I found Heat the best aswell. It' s oke. I stick to my comment I made y'day. Hopefully Physics can achieve these kinda standards too. Time will tell.
    I can confirm.

Myph used to say that our skype group was the best then he left group and called us a bunch of Eds.
    Radiance was nice. I've enjoyed everything, even the last drama which stole the guild's last breath. You guys should stop putting that much of emphasis on this game's drama, I mean it's just a game. Enjoy the time you spend with eFriends and let them be.

5. ye was fun guild evendo i did op ragerquti

6. Just trying to hangout with friends and have a good time.

Radiance was, for lack of better words, amazing and exceptional. I am very proud of what we achieved, but even more so of how we achieved it along with the people I became friends with along the way.

Unfortunately drama is what ended Radiance, and after that.. even more drama ensued. So right now I'm trying to avoid that, so lets leave the bickering and arguing behind. Just trying to get the ball rolling here.

Cheers

7. 5 nub tho

But in all seriousness, wish you guys the best.

Sincerely,
    r1 ban dodger (jokes)

8. and here we are, 7 months or so later, getting rekt again in our activity rank for being banned. Thanks for the well deserved ban 25 of us got for the actions of 1 man. Seems fair.

9. FGGGTTTSSSSSSSSS
    you all alive guys?
    i leave kisses 4 all of u
    if you bring radiance back im interested in a fap session in da icc with u all

10. Hi. How y'all doing? Haven't touched WoW in 3 months. Something / anyone still alive? Bye.

11. didn't this guild disband? lol

edit: yep lol
    Edited: October 29, 2015

12. didn't this guild disband? lol

edit: yep lol
    Technically no, but yeah, not a single person still in it is active.

First ... 3442434445 Last