1. Whenever <Ohdo> premade is in a bg it is a faceroll for Horde, just like in those screenshots.
    Before I have to explain it to you for the third time, please read my original post that was a reply to Serana until you can notice these sentences.

"Peekaboo did nothing to contribute to the victory except get into passenger seat on demolishers.(<Ohdo> members used them to destroy all 6 gates.)
    Tell me from your experience, is it hard to farm kills as a hunter on demolisher? Of course not."

I hope, for your sake, that you will be able to pick out the sentence that is similar to what you wrote about them killing Alliance from demolisher, as well as the sentences that explain in which way did Peekaboo minimally contributed.
    It could be completed without the three of you out of which two were not to be seen on the scoreboard until they got up on those demolishers in the second phase.

2. Guys this is getting ridiculous , there is no such guild who can claim to be better , can u guys lead a guild of over 8k players , around 1k online per day lol, can u also lead an elite guild like peekaboo , preventing toxicity to ensure good teamwork , so each of u guilds has their own perception of PvP, u got to respect each others ..
    and Fatality pathetic claiming to be best against a mass guild , challenge others guilds if they are not ur league , u wanna proclaim to be best , do that against Valars,Rudolf, Warbringers, Peekaboo..

3. Guys this is getting ridiculous , there is no such guild who can claim to be better , can u guys lead a guild of over 8k players , around 1k online per day lol, can u also lead an elite guild like peekaboo , preventing toxicity to ensure good teamwork , so each of u guilds has their own perception of PvP, u got to respect each others ..
    and Fatality pathetic claiming to be best against a mass guild , challenge others guilds if they are not ur league , u wanna proclaim to be best , do that against Valars,Rudolf, Warbringers, Peekaboo..
    plebs dont get the point of this thread

4. What you wrote was this "Peekaboo did nothing to contribute to the victory except get into passenger seat on demolishers.". Anyways poor quality bgs where 1 side stomps the other means nothing.

Next time take a screenshot of a battleground you are losing, because you are facing a highly coordinated team with a lot of healers. In high profile bgs you are never to be found.
    >high profile bgs

5. Guys this is getting ridiculous , there is no such guild who can claim to be better , can u guys lead a guild of over 8k players , around 1k online per day lol, can u also lead an elite guild like peekaboo , preventing toxicity to ensure good teamwork , so each of u guilds has their own perception of PvP, u got to respect each others ..
    Fatality has NEVER considered itself as the best, that is not what we're for. Fatality is simply a PvP guild that tries to allow coordinated PvP through a close community. I, nor any other officer within Fatality has EVER stated that we are the best. Ohdo is a social mass invite guild or whatever you'd like to address it as and it serves its purpose as a guild while the other guilds mentioned do theirs. Cenarius is a troll and any Fatality members taking his 'bait' from now on will be severely punished.

This is NOT a guild debate thread, its someone talking about how the horde are losing bgs to ally frequently (which has drastically changed.)

6. Likewise, idk why we are even involved. I don't think 6 ppl under 1 name qualify as a Guild.

7. i can share pic with 200 bgs played and 50 wins only (alliance).

Horde are bad but allies can't do anything vs them those noobs like meekz, heekz, weekz and blablabla playing 24/7 wow and doing premades vs low nub allies. NOT FUN. THEY ARE TERRIBLE CAN FARM LOWBIES ONLY.

8. i can share pic with 200 bgs played and 50 wins only (alliance).

Horde are bad but allies can't do anything vs them those noobs like meekz, heekz, weekz and blablabla playing 24/7. NOT FUN. THEY ARE TERRIBLE CAN FARM LOWBIES ONLY.
    I cant agree with this part, i played with and against all of them.
    meekz, heekz, weekz and blablabla playing 24/7 wow and doing premades vs low nub allies. .
    If by "noob allies" you meant "low geared allies" i can agree that right now blue side struggle a lot because of this.

9. Likewise, idk why we are even involved. I don't think 6 ppl under 1 name qualify as a Guild.
    This scrub Serana and that Dzankovic mentioned you in their posts, so I had to explain how utterly useless you were in that battleground except for the part that anyone could have fulfilled anyway.
    I love how Dzankovic never came back to the thread after reading my post.
    Fatality is a pretty ****ty guild indeed, Serana, you have stopped saying that you are the best guild after this thread.
    Don't try to fool people by saying that you never claimed that you are the best guild.

<Ohdo> is victorious once again.

10. *Yawn* you bore me with false your claims. "Words may show a man’s wit but actions his meaning" so pretty much if you have to say it, you probably aren't. Unlike you we just go play the game, and let the rest think what they want of us.

And the only utterly useless person in here is you, derailing the thread.

P.S: Take care of those delusions, can get serious if left untreated.

11. Wow.
    That could be the stupidest comment here. 'Unlike you we just go play the game, and let the rest think what they want of us'.
    Nice one, while writing your third post here, defending your guild.
    I have provided all the proof needed to show how useless you were in that battleground, I do not even need to comment on this anymore.
    Pathetic attempt at erasing all the proof. Read your own comment where you say that hunters were on demolishers killing Alliance.
    Thank you again for backing up my point.
    Ohdo > Peekabo > Fatality anyday.

12. Kk I was trying to level up with you, but now it hits me, as on the scale of 1-10, 10 being the dumbest a post can be yours rank at 19. Are your parents related cause you can't be this ******ed on your own.....

If we actually thought you provided any kind of challenge, we would have transferred by now get it?

13. Kk I was trying to level up with you, but now it hits me, as on the scale of 1-10, 10 being the dumbest a post can be yours rank at 19. Are your parents related cause you can't be this ******ed on your own.....

If we actually thought you provided any kind of challenge, we would have transferred by now get it?
    Those are very nice elementary school jokes you got there buddy, I am really offended by those super awesome insults.
    +1 at the replacing of the current topic with insulting.
    I can't express how much I enjoy reading comments from kids such as you and kole12.
    Please, take your immaturity to some other thread, or even better - stop commenting on these forums.
    Hail <Ohdo>.

14. Took you 30 mins to come up with this? Sorry you can't take a joke, but then we must take yours like we owe you something lol. The thread was about horde in bgs not Ohdo, so if anyone derailed it, that was you.

I'm free to express my opinion in any manner or fashion I choose to. Whether you dislike or not, has nothing to do with me.

P.S: those "kids" comments never get old +1
    Edited: September 20, 2015

First ... 31112131415 ... Last