1. Druids in MoP

Hello guys, sometimes i play on Frostwolf, I have a druid that is okay geared. I was wondering if druids are bad. Not many people on the server seem to play them and i heard that ferals are nerfed in pvp. Are druid dps viable in raids? Thanks

2. Why would you play a class you have to use more then a 3 buttons, roll a warrior. JK brah, they are viable, but not as warriors, can beat a lot of comps if you have a good parter, you have good ulitily, good damage, just your cc sucks ballsack so you have to play with hunter/mage, anyone really who can help you cc a ton.

3. Deepends which spec you mean ...
    resto druids on warmane ATM are very weak. The healing output is broken somehow ...
    boomkin is op and also feral is.

4. Deepends which spec you mean ...
    resto druids on warmane ATM are very weak. The healing output is broken somehow ...
    boomkin is op and also feral is.
    this post is 1of the best i ever seen! :))
    look at 2s ladder or even 3s and see how many rdudu are in top 100...or come to ewlynn and let me show u how many rdudu i see every day with +2.4k rate even with low ilvl! yeah rdudu is broken and weak...! :))
    Edited: September 20, 2015

5. I play resto druid (521 pve and 510 pvp) and i love it, yes they do lose some healing output but they have the utility to make up for that.

For raiding rdruids are only beat by rshammies in brute healing, but are alot more flexible in their healing roles.
    Gdruids are, and always will be meatshields, making them great offtanks. On fw they are a bit light on aggro though.
    Atm feral is a no go for raiding but excel at pvp.
    and boomies aregreat for bgs but for raiding you need higher ilvl and experience to be a valuable dps.

6. resto dudu ................ are sexy and are beautiful the way they are (little boost) dudu is funniest to play all should have a dudu like who need mw monks <3 #dudupowa make it trend

7. resto dudu ................ are sexy and are beautiful the way they are (little boost) dudu is funniest to play all should have a dudu like who need mw monks <3 #dudupowa make it trend
    i agree with this fluffy guy he seem trust worthy and just look at tht fur its just to good but besides that he right how sexy dudu are and #dudupowa dudu is to OP. go away haters leave the resto dudu community alone <3 . ( fluffyxfluff speaks words of wisdom u can always trust someone who has great fur)

8. this post is 1of the best i ever seen! :))
    look at 2s ladder or even 3s and see how many rdudu are in top 100...or come to ewlynn and let me show u how many rdudu i see every day with +2.4k rate even with low ilvl! yeah rdudu is broken and weak...! :))
    yes ... you know why ? because you have to play with a mage as druid.
    Priests are simply not viable on warmane and shamans ye ... i could only see a ladder full of resto shamans.
    Beside of that druid is op cuz of the 8 second NS clone which is bugged.
    Anyways since you are a random trust me when i say

"rdruid heal output is low and weak"

thanks for listening
    -merc out