1. hey, I made a rated group at 8pm server time and after bg he paid us 10k. to show he is legit

2. I'm bumping this as it's still actual and will be in the next season. We had only one group that challenged us, they were doing pretty good in ToK.
    If you are interested in some high level games on battlegrounds arrange it with me in game and you will additionally get rewarded.

3. I'm bumping this as it's still actual and will be in the next season. We had only one group that challenged us, they were doing pretty good in ToK.
    If you are interested in some high level games on battlegrounds arrange it with me in game and you will additionally get rewarded.
    Im curious, how many rated did you do so far?

4. Im curious, how many rated did you do so far?
    Counting the ones we played as a guild on Sargeras and ones we did here, about 170 in total. Some active people already had 75 wins long time ago on Sargeras.

5. Counting the ones we played as a guild on Sargeras and ones we did here, about 170 in total. Some active people already had 75 wins long time ago on Sargeras.

thats way to many for server like this where all knows faction rated system is disabled / not scripted..GJ

First 12