1. The very least you could do is give us a definite time. I honestly wouldn't even mind if you told me it'll be done 1 month from today as long as you were dead serious.

2. I couldn't agree more with Tamata ... Least u can do is give us a definite time

3. this is a private server ,not retail and you can blame morons for reserving boe and rolling top 5 bs.

4. Welcome to private servers (again)
    Keep playing your chars and wait, days if needed

5. Just wait, maybe they dont want release marketplace whit only half items? Maybe they release it fully complete? We will see. Just keep collecting points and play a game, dont website ;P

6. Is it true that all items that are below level 80 will be gone? I also mean enchants like for level 60's and 70's, Vanilla content items and TBC content items in the marketplace.

7. when will shop be available for use ?

8. well i can't wait for the new marketplace ^^ if they are gonna release all items 271 not just armors and weps,but alsto trinkets like: DBW (264) lvl
    and all other items below 271 lvl :D(cheers)

9. Is it true that all items that are below level 80 will be gone? I also mean enchants like for level 60's and 70's, Vanilla content items and TBC content items in the marketplace.
    Below is a summary of all the changes:

Added: Normal items up to item level 269 will be added - no heroic items will be added.

Removed: All materials and patterns.
    Removed: All bags.
    Removed: All mounts and companions.
    Removed: All heirlooms.
    Removed: All weapons and armor below 200 item level - including vanilla and burning crusade items.
    Removed: All enchantments including vanilla and burning crusade. Northrend Blind of Pickup may be available.
    Removed: All blind on equip items.

Note: the enchantment removal is described by Edifice as "blind on equip" items, however, Mercy has discussed that Vanilla and Burning Crusade enchantments will not be available.

10. Summary Extension:

Removed: All gems.

11. Ok so thats that then. Baleroc do you know when the shop will come online? Will we get any free points?

12. Ok so thats that then. Baleroc do you know when the shop will come online? Will we get any free points?
    I would estimate the vote point shop's release on or around the 25 September - with the launch of Lordaeron. That will be why they are delaying the vote point shop.

It makes sense since it will celebrate the launch of releasing Warmane's first realm.

13. Please return the point shop. It's now past the 20th just give us something to spend the points on so they're not totally worthless. So many people play Ragnaros is would make a reall

First ... 9495758596061 ... Last