1. Hm, a few posts ago you said something about saying something is one thing and doing something is other, or something similar.
    Do it. Just refrain from further commenting until you have something to say. Something that actually makes sense or something that is true.
    Just disappear now.

2. Zeekz and Hidez could 2 v 3, 4, 5 anyone in your guild. Not sure why you are trash talking someone whose skill level is beyond your understanding. Speaking of understanding, I am certain Zeeks possesses more intelligence and awareness than you as well. What does a pebble know about a mountain? Seeing as how you are just gnashing your teeth at anyone in this thread now, it has become apparent you are a beaten dog backed into a corner. Just calling a spade a spade...

Take it easy on yourself, its a forum of a private server of an outdated version of an mmorpg...

Edit: Forgot to mention, just faced a 10 man Fatality premade in EotS. 3 healers and they squeaked by a win because Horde randoms got baby brained and zerged middle. Hooray coordinated pvp... Not impressed with any guild at the moment, that calls themselves a pvp guild.
    Edited: September 21, 2015

3. Wow, Bast.
    Let's review your post.
    Your first 4 sentences are about your own opinion. Let me tell you something. No one cares about it. And it is mostly incorrect when it comes to facts.
    'Seeing as how you are just gnashing your teeth at anyone in this thread'
    This one is just gold, as I have written and it actually is in the thread, that I haven't said a word to someone before they mentioned me.
    The other part of the same sentence does not make any sense whatsoever.
    I see that you are some blind fanboy of theirs, how about doing them a favor by not bringing them back into this thread to embarrass themselves more.
    Next time go read the thread and not only what your idol wrote.

I won't even comment on your 3rd sentence, just go and read the 2 pages before this one.
    He bites everything I throw at him and makes himself look stupid. That is not a show of awareness or intelligence.
    That is a show of stupidity.

4. Hi Tusken,

Or should I say God. You have a retort for every single thing said in this thread and it seems you are infallible, graciously correcting all who are wrong (seems to be everyone) or just constantly on the defense but God is not any one thing. God is both offense and defense, question and answer. Forgive me I didn't know perfection exists but we are blessed today to have realized that in this very thread, perfection has shown its face. I don't know if I or anyone else can say anything without just being plain wrong. As I am a big fan of dispelling foggy ignorance, I will bow out and let you continue to enlighten everyone henceforth.

I hope you have a good life from here on and find everything you need... Or you probably have all of that already. GGG (good game god)

5. I love how you are as confident in your first post as I am in all of my posts.
    There are a few differences however. You were never asked to share your opinion here and yet you did. With quite a few insults as well. Out of nowhere.
    After that in your second post, which is full of sarcasm, you mock how I claim that I only defend myself. Oh the irony.
    Nice try to get out of this thread after realizing how weak your attempt was.
    And I am sorry but perfection hasn't shown its face today. Perfection exists for months now. And its name is <Ohdo>.

6. All I can see in this thread is Ohdomination. >Fatality< being utterly obliterated not by >Ohdo<, but by their own members' autism.
    Serana, you don't have to sit in your awkward position of having to tell your guildies to not take Cenarius' baits (the baits being facts galore). You can leave >Fatality< and start enjoying mature PvP under the helpful wings of Cenarius.
    Don't delay, transfer today.

I wish to take this opportunity and declare our >HordeCore< inferior to >Ohdo<. All premades we won, we won because there was at least 1 3k GearScore Ohdo to back us up.

Ohdo > HordeCore > Randoms > Other guilds > Fatality

Ohdo is supreme.

HordeCore bows to Ohdo.

7. All premades we lost, we lost because there was at least five 1k GearScore Ohdo to f*ck us up
    fixed, yw :DDDD

8. MFW Killwithme comes to this thread after he got rekt in his own 'Valar Morghulis looking for GvG' thread.

9. All I can see in this thread is Ohdomination. >Fatality< being utterly obliterated not by >Ohdo<, but by their own members' autism.
    Serana, you don't have to sit in your awkward position of having to tell your guildies to not take Cenarius' baits (the baits being facts galore). You can leave >Fatality< and start enjoying mature PvP under the helpful wings of Cenarius.
    Don't delay, transfer today.

I wish to take this opportunity and declare our >HordeCore< inferior to >Ohdo<. All premades we won, we won because there was at least 1 3k GearScore Ohdo to back us up.

Ohdo > HordeCore > Randoms > Other guilds > Fatality

Ohdo is supreme.

HordeCore bows to Ohdo.
    That might be the current state of guilds. Let's list the all-time all-star guilds:

POKEMONS < --- > Rudolf Scitovski > every other guild.

10. MFW Killwithme comes to this thread after he got rekt in his own 'Valar Morghulis looking for GvG' thread.

ahhahaha ikr
    what a fool, he deserves to be mocked evenhere lol

11. Too much *** licking, get a room. Ohdo trash everywhere.....

12. Google Ohdo...

This speaks for itself.

13. Cenarius is a troll and any Fatality members taking his 'bait' from now on will be severely punished.

This is NOT a guild debate thread, its someone talking about how the horde are losing bgs to ally frequently (which has drastically changed.)
    Really? Why would your guildies listen to you if you can't respect your own words?
    As I said before, I don't even need to do much, they make fun out of themselves.
    Ohdo>Fatality

First ... 51314151617 ... Last