1. Hype !!!!

The Hype is REAL :D

Soo Hype !!

This HYPE !!

Win Win !!

2. But what to gooo :( Prot warrior cuz pvp or Hunter cuz pvp ? Im experienced with hunter in pve and pvp, dont know **** with wars and tanking especially. And im thinking ppl would bash a lot with bad tanking so I think hunter is a better choice :/

But that shield slams crits <3 ... but then you need to be fully geared for that :/ I think that hunters are less gear dependant.

3. But what to gooo :( Prot warrior cuz pvp or Hunter cuz pvp ? Im experienced with hunter in pve and pvp, dont know **** with wars and tanking especially. And im thinking ppl would bash a lot with bad tanking so I think hunter is a better choice :/

But that shield slams crits <3 ... but then you need to be fully geared for that :/ I think that hunters are less gear dependant.
    Roll both, solved. ^

4. But what to gooo :( Prot warrior cuz pvp or Hunter cuz pvp ? Im experienced with hunter in pve and pvp, dont know **** with wars and tanking especially. And im thinking ppl would bash a lot with bad tanking so I think hunter is a better choice :/

When you are in middle of a mess, get on easiest thing and roll a Pall lol xD

5. When you are in middle of a mess, get on easiest thing and roll a Pall lol xD
    :D Played it before its just boring. Hunter is fun.

6. :D Played it before its just boring. Hunter is fun.
    Yea hunters are fun, same are warlocks.

That moment, when you surpass a lot of names on Damage tables with Soul Fire spam xD

7. Horde or alliance?!

Priest or Warrior?!

Human or Dwarf?!

aaahhh.... Reminds me of the days of my youth... hardest choice of life was if you should pick Bulbasaur or Charmander or Squirtle as your starter...
    Edited: September 24, 2015

8. Very nice :D Nostalgia at its finest! You quoted the wrong person by the way.