1. once again ask him 1 hunter and this noob warr attack me in exodar 2vs1. i was unabe to attack him until he started and he still got rekt and ofc with 3 healers any noob can pew pew, dont interfere if you dont know things properly
    Lol lies that hunter was with you he tracked me down in exodar, u came with your healer hiding ,that hunter invited me in a group and started attacking you then I got killed while he was watching and stayed alive, u guys are acting cool on forums but we all know you are mad lol

Btw, I died twice once by 3 vs 1 and then 2 vs 1, its funny u guys are crying when I bring my guild mates when u started it,why dont u come 1 vs 1 so we can settle this feud Araan

IF NOT THEN WHY DID U ZOOM THE PICS LIKE THAT!
    Edited: September 24, 2015

2. Are these threads made by Adali just for drama? It's gonna be soon that guy is gonna be banned for causing drama hahaha! Pvp is hillarous to read between people who are just childishly slapping their cocks (and other things) together XD

3. This thread made my week. But I guess it's not nice to laugh at people like OP. It's not nice. Not his fault.

4. Its funny how all SoL members are running to the forums to rescue their reputation. lol

5. Its funny how all SoL members are running to the forums to rescue their reputation. lol
    Ofc. Why would we let some attention seeking kid talk **** about us?

6. Ofc. Why would we let some attention seeking kid talk **** about us?
    Lol im talking the truth ask Araan he knows it

I find it really pathectic that u guys had too zoom the pictures like that to hide the others guys around you.

7. @adail007 Mate, from what I recall, you jumped me and a friend of mine (for the record, a 300k HP enha shammy) while we were hanging out with a couple of friends on Alliance. 10 seconds after that, you were cold on the ground. 5 minutes later (give or take), you were parachuting over the wall and plummeting to your death. Damn, apparently you, accompanied with your 3 healers (2 monks, 1 druid), rogue and pally buddies weren't enough to take out me, Araan and Axevenger. Proof supporting my claims seems to be showing up left right and centre, I can't really care about that, you know what happened. You ****ing failed miserably

8. why u announce ur bussiness at forums? do u think you are important man on warmane or what?
    This x666
    Can't wait to get back home (tmrrw) and rush some alliance settlements.

9. @adail007 Mate, from what I recall, you jumped me and a friend of mine (for the record, a 300k HP enha shammy) while we were hanging out with a couple of friends on Alliance. 10 seconds after that, you were cold on the ground. 5 minutes later (give or take), you were parachuting over the wall and plummeting to your death. Damn, apparently you, accompanied with your 3 healers (2 monks, 1 druid), rogue and pally buddies weren't enough to take out me, Araan and Axevenger. Proof supporting my claims seems to be showing up left right and centre, I can't really care about that, you know what happened. You ****ing failed miserably
    Mate You talk a lot but I dont see any proof,why dont you bring those screenshots of me parachuting and dying you damn liar, btw I remember parachuting and 3 of you following me but I joined random battlegrounds as soon as I hit the ground haha get rekt... u can ask to Araan how he failed miserably to dismount me a couple of times.

10. I'm talking the truth also. You're here for attention. Nobody cares you won a Battleground, nobody cares you killed people in the game.

11. I'm talking the truth also. You're here for attention. Nobody cares you won a Battleground, nobody cares you killed people in the game.
    Then why Araan followed me ingame tryingto dismount me as soon as I logged in????
    Edited: September 24, 2015

12. moral of the story is don't let your kids loose on the internet.

13. @adail007 Mate, from what I recall, you jumped me and a friend of mine (for the record, a 300k HP enha shammy) while we were hanging out with a couple of friends on Alliance. 10 seconds after that, you were cold on the ground. 5 minutes later (give or take), you were parachuting over the wall and plummeting to your death. Damn, apparently you, accompanied with your 3 healers (2 monks, 1 druid), rogue and pally buddies weren't enough to take out me, Araan and Axevenger. Proof supporting my claims seems to be showing up left right and centre, I can't really care about that, you know what happened. You ****ing failed miserably
    Come on dude, I had 308k HP, give the guy some credit

14. And here, in the cold harsh mountains of Kun-lai Summit, not far from where Allysuckz' failed attempts to prove himself took place, we find, of course, the Corpse of Allysuckz.
    Spoiler: Show

Or, at least, his essence.

First 123 Last