View Poll Results: Would you like multiboxing to be allowed?

Voters
950. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

268 28.21%
  • No.

682 71.79%
  1. Sorry to intrude but even if you asked that on retail /anywhere else you would get same reply!Nobody likes them,they think its unfair and generally despise MBs.

But it is not that easy to MB,it brings whole nother aspect of the game to people who are MBing.

But i dont think nobody who does not understand mbing will say yes due to reason as stated by someone before,they think its vudoo hudoo magic.
    (Just a not, I quit reading After his comment so maybe this is something already said)

You say exactly the thing here:
    "Nobody likes them". That is exactly why they vote NO. why do you think the minority of people liking to multibox should have the fun, and the majority spoiled fun?

It is not about how hard it is, it is about fun for players.
    If I tell you that I play with my keyboard upside down, that is hard aswell and a whole new aspect to this game.

Can be clear that I despice multiboxers (le random 20 shamans played by 2 people in alterac valley, burst everyone down with chain lightning hitting at same time. boom. much fun)

2. No, just no. Multiboxing should be forbidden.

3. 1. Why bring the amount they spent on Warmane into this? This is a poll about Mboxer's on Lord not on the rest of Warmane's realm.
    2. $$$$
    3. Unfair contest, you level and run into one, you are dead. They lag the **** out of anyone in the vicinity who has a average or less PC. They cause inappropriate queue times. Imagine, 3 mboxers with atleast 5 toons (that seems to be the minimum concerning number), that's ATLEAST 15 extra people having to wait in a queue and have their chance to play disrupted because those 3 people are too bored/bad/special to play with one toon.
    4. What does that change? That's still 80% of the population not wanting it...
    1)because he was talking about retail financially,is lordaeron not warmane????yes i can see that its a poll,were not talking about any other realms.

2)The multiboxers spend lots here

3)How is it unfair?yea ive died multiple times while i was leveling thats part of the game,a group of players doing world pvp raiding orgrimmar or stormwind does the same causing the server to lag how is it different??whose problem is that??are the multiboxers preventing them from donating to have a premimun account?

4) Those boxers would of wasted their time leveling and gearing their toons,would you of wanted your hard work turn to nothing??
    Edited: September 28, 2015

4. I spent 20 hours, only 11 lvl. Its very hard.

What should I do now? When I lvlup 30 - Warmane forbid Multibox?
    Proterean, please give an answer, what should I do?

5. People don't understand how hard and challenging it is to multibox in PVE, controlling both healing, tanking and dps.
    It's a whole new challange that can bring the game back to life after accomplishing everything with a single toon.
    I say let it be allowed for PVE and perhaps world PVP (because you can't stop that anyways).

6. The poll is only meant to take the opinions of both the multiboxing community and everyone else. Simply because one side is winning in the poll, it does not mean the decision has been made.

Keep contributing your opinions, we read through them all.

7. Can we perhaps get a number on how many people are multiboxing, and I mean multiboxing 25 man teams? I've only seen 1 so far on Lord on horde side but 4 or 5 other people also doing 5 man teams like me?

8. By the way, people are complaining about getting one shotted by MBoxers, get a group together and kill 'em!
    Isn't that just the same 'issue' as lvl 80 people spending their day ganking lowbies in Tanaris or STV?
    It's not because some MBoxers are douchebags that they all are, and if douchebags are the real problem people are offended by in this topic, then why don't i see a poll to ban ganking lowbies?

9. 1)because he was talking about retail financially,is lordaeron not warmane????yes i can see that its a poll,were not talking about any other realms.

2)The multiboxers spend lots here

3)How is it unfair?yea ive died multiple times while i was leveling thats part of the game,a group of players doing world pvp raiding orgrimmar or stormwind does the same causing the server to lag how is it different??whose problem is that??are the multiboxers preventing them from donating to have a premimun account?

4) Those boxers would of wasted their time leveling and gearing their toons,would you of wanted your hard work turn to nothing??
    1. How are Mboxer's on Lordaeron financially funding Warmane?
    2. The Mboxer's spend lots on Rag and DW and FW and Nelth...not Lord. There is no price to pay on Lord and really there is no price to pay to Mbox on the other realms either, but most decide to anyway which is their choice and it funds the server so yea, keep them on those realms.
    3. Wait, it's fair to die to someone you could outskill but they had 5x the amount of damage (and at higher levels) and heals than you? K. World PvP with other people requires communication with everyone in your raid to work as well as a Mboxer's group does. 1 person controlling 10 toons is less chaotic than 10 players controlling 10 toons.
    4. Not really a waste, they can pick a main account, get that to max then when they feel like wanting to level an alt they can grab one of the toons of another one of their accounts to level. Like we have to do when we want alts...!

10. By the way, people are complaining about getting one shotted by MBoxers, get a group together and kill 'em!
    Isn't that just the same 'issue' as lvl 80 people spending their day ganking lowbies in Tanaris or STV?
    It's not because some MBoxers are douchebags that they all are, and if douchebags are the real problem people are offended by in this topic, then why don't i see a poll to ban ganking lowbies?
    Well said,

It seems they hate multiboxers cause they get one shotted and can't kill them by themselve.

11. Damm the ammount of hate/ignorance amoung the community is huge! Now straight to the point, why dont limite to 5 accounts? For me 5 is allready too much but yeah 5 seems ok. Just to avoid having 50 trolls with same gear taking server slots just /dancing in OG... That sucks

12. i wouldn't say it should be disallowed, but limited to 5 toons.

13. 1. How are Mboxer's on Lordaeron financially funding Warmane?
    2. The Mboxer's spend lots on Rag and DW and FW and Nelth...not Lord. There is no price to pay on Lord and really there is no price to pay to Mbox on the other realms either, but most decide to anyway which is their choice and it funds the server so yea, keep them on those realms.
    3. Wait, it's fair to die to someone you could outskill but they had 5x the amount of damage (and at higher levels) and heals than you? K. World PvP with other people requires communication with everyone in your raid to work as well as a Mboxer's group does. 1 person controlling 10 toons is less chaotic than 10 players controlling 10 toons.
    4. Not really a waste, they can pick a main account, get that to max then when they feel like wanting to level an alt they can grab one of the toons of another one of their accounts to level. Like we have to do when we want alts...!
    1.Donation thats how they are funding it not just Lordaeron.

2.There will be in the near future.

3.and you can't do the same with the same number of players???

4.ofc its a waste,why would you want to level and gear up 25 characters one by one,even if you play on your main account all the other 24 acoounts would of been a waste.

And your were addressing that multiboxers lag the server i've given you a question you didn't answer to that,tell me how is it different a multiboxer multiboxing 25 toons and an individual 25 players raiding orgrimmar or stormwind, would they not casue the same problem?\
    Edited: September 28, 2015

14. Noo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO multibox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First ... 67891018 ... Last