1. hordes win most of the bg's , so i don't recomand u to play aliance
    say what? no way
    since sarg was merged to frostwolf its been alli wins alli teleporting all bases after horde have all bases capped then 10 second later all bases alli. how blatant when ur fighting 1 or 2 alli at a base then instantly alli dk's, mages, priest just instantly appear outta thin air

hello!

2. horde win all bgs is bs and if ur solo queuing u will have less chance winning just always play bgs in a premade #allianceftw
    Edited: September 30, 2015

3. Alterac Valley +1 and Isle of Conquest +1.

If this was retail, I would que those BGs all day everyday 24/7.

About the Horde is winning all BGs, that is kinda true, But in the beginning it was the complete opposite, Horde had no chance winning BGs because there were just way to many donors on alliance. Chance of winning as horde even with premades were 5%. Now most of the Hordes are now fully geared and all the noobs from horde, transferred to alliance, and besides, every new player will always choose alliance because they are the good guys. But I didn't :D

The only solution to make your faction win BGs? Get rid of all the noobs in your faction.
    Edited: October 1, 2015

4. every new player will always choose alliance because they are the good guys. But I didn't :D

WOW you didn't join alliance, omg you so special. PogChamp

5. I play both Horde and Alliance, and I'd say the rate of wins overall tend to be split pretty evenly. There are large chunks of time (several hours) where the Horde will win every game in a row, but after a while this will wear off and the same will become true for Alliance-- between these times you might see winning back and forth. If I had a graph that showed the win/lose ration throughout a typical day it would look like a wave.

6. WOW you didn't join alliance, omg you so special. PogChamp
    Yes I am.
    I play both Horde and Alliance, and I'd say the rate of wins overall tend to be split pretty evenly. There are large chunks of time (several hours) where the Horde will win every game in a row, but after a while this will wear off and the same will become true for Alliance-- between these times you might see winning back and forth. If I had a graph that showed the win/lose ration throughout a typical day it would look like a wave.
    They are talking about the prime hour where everyone is online.

7. In a game you may think you are some important person or something but it's only a game, irl you aren't any different to anyone else. But feed your ego more.

8. In a game you may think you are some important person or something but it's only a game, irl you aren't any different to anyone else. But feed your ego more.
    never was alliance either..who needs to be alliance..all humans acting godlikes? LOL..no buddy horde FTW..this is game afterall but once horde i enjoy been on dark side since wc3...and there are mature ppl on horde side more more instead on that ally dog faction crying kids :)

9. thats just his opinion..aspect of blind view :)

10. In a game you may think you are some important person or something but it's only a game, irl you aren't any different to anyone else. But feed your ego more.
    IRL and in-game is different, let me tell you about my life, I am married for 11 years, I have a daughter and an awesome Husband, I love my car and my job. I recently got promoted at work as a Team Leader. Well, I am living my dream. My dream to have a happy family.

In-game you could be whoever you want to be, if you have that guts that is.

11. IRL and in-game is different, let me tell you about my life, I am married for 11 years, I have a daughter and an awesome Husband, I love my car and my job. I recently got promoted at work as a Team Leader. Well, I am living my dream. My dream to have a happy family.

In-game you could be whoever you want to be, if you have that guts that is.
    lol that's your dream, society has put that dream inside your head, inside all our heads. Go to school>Uni>job>married>children, as i said before you are no different to anyone else.

In-game you could be whoever you want to be.
    I see you like to roleplay DansGame.

12. Alterac Valley +1 and Isle of Conquest +1.

If this was retail, I would que those BGs all day everyday 24/7.
    If this was the retail, then you would lose every bg, Horde win rate in AV and IOC is less than 25%.

13. If this was the retail, then you would lose every bg, Horde win rate in AV and IOC is less than 25%.
    And if it becomes implemented in molten, that would be the exact opposite of your opinion.
    lol that's your dream, society has put that dream inside your head, inside all our heads. Go to school>Uni>job>married>children, as i said before you are no different to anyone else.

In-game you could be whoever you want to be.
    I see you like to roleplay DansGame.
    I don't see the point why you compare WoW life to real life.. Just because I didn't choose Alliance from the start doesn't make me feel special. I started from nothing like everyone too. I didn't want to be popular, but warmane/molten society made me realize that I couldn't avoid it, so I just embraced it and took it to a whole new level and I'm loving it.
    Edited: October 1, 2015

14. And if it becomes implemented in molten, that would be the exact opposite of your opinion.
    You mean in FW, because in most of ''molten realms'' it's currently implemented.

that would be the exact opposite of your OPINION.
    Isn't my opinion, It's real statistical data from WoW-stats.com

15. You mean in FW, because in most of ''molten realms'' it's currently implemented.

Isn't my opinion, It's real statistical data from WoW-stats.com
    Sorry, it's old players from this server always say, I guess we are still not used to calling this server "warmane".

First 1234 ... Last