1. I'm having fun reading your stupidities :'D
    lol fail again..why u dont rename your name as failire..thats what ure..beside dumb kid replying on every **** on forums

2. Guys, let him win. Lets admit it, we Horde lose all BG. Alliance wins all. Alliance is the best faction in WoW everywhere. XD
    supporting dogs its not rly good idea :)

3. Why don't we give him the one thing he wants so bad.

For Delenis!

4. Spoiler: Show
    Why don't we give him the one thing he wants so bad.

For Delenis!

I have enought in my room, thx:

Edited: October 2, 2015

5. I thought this was a topic about battlegrounds and it turned out to be a fight between which faction wins more BGs... does it even matter?
    Sometimes Ally will get lowbies and sometimes Horde... And showing off score doesn't prove anything.
    And also the side with more full grievous Warriors will always win... This server isn't called War-Main for nothing.

6. I have enought in my room, thx:

u know what is ur problem? u care too much for10year old rage nerds and ppl who think they are too good for others ..this is molten community m8! leave that darkside fanboy alone with his dreams...90% of his posts is insulting/calling others kid! cant u see where he come from? he dont even have balls to tell u his name and he cant even speak english well! how old u expect him to be?!
    Edited: October 3, 2015

7. u know what is ur problem? u care too much for10year old rage nerds and ppl who think they are too good for others ..this is molten community m8! leave that darkside fanboy alone with his dreams...90% of his posts is insulting/calling others kid! cant u see where he come from? he dont even have balls to tell u his name and he cant even speak english well! how old u expect him to be?!
    I'm 100% agree with you in all.

8. u know what is ur problem? u care too much for10year old rage nerds and ppl who think they are too good for others ..this is molten community m8! leave that darkside fanboy alone with his dreams...90% of his posts is insulting/calling others kid! cant u see where he come from? he dont even have balls to tell u his name and he cant even speak english well! how old u expect him to be?!
    balls for telling my name? u cant be more r.etarded? can u? such brain issues u have...including the dog u support..each word is insulting for u nerds so go report me instead of eating s.ht on every post on forums..dont u have something smarter to do or u already know everything..such pros...1st realize this is game after all but also/probably your lives!....
    Edited: October 4, 2015

9. Wich Battlegrounds are availables?
    OP asked ^

Not too sure what the mods are up to? Probably playing on Lordaeron?

First ... 456