1. ToT Trinkets

It's been a while since ToT came, and big number of trinkets still not working even thou they are on bugtracker for months, or some of them proccing more or less than needed. Is it hard to fix trinkets or what?

2. I dont think they even tryed to fix them , should be easy though.

3. They are busy with the Lore realm.

4. Nobody cares about MoP atm , maybe something around new year will happen , all we can do is hope ... :/

5. Yah as far as i can see the trinket 'spark of zandalar' is like in prio no 4 with a decent amount of votes ,yet i see other trinkets in the list of pending rather then this.

6. let's wait for people to leave bugged realms, they will have 6k on Lordo and 500 on other realms,then maybe they'll wake up

7. It's been a while since ToT came, and big number of trinkets still not working even thou they are on bugtracker for months, or some of them proccing more or less than needed. Is it hard to fix trinkets or what?
    Well, I wouldn't say that they aren't working, most of them just have bad proc rates. (Gaze, Talisman of Rage, Juju and so on)

8. Issue with these trinkets has been resolved, and the fix will be applied on the next update.