1. It's the shadowmourne that i was meant to loot if i wasn't grabbed and forced to release cause of our favorite server's "technical difficulties"
    Well you know, I have 100% drop chance for Shadowmourne when I loot LoD now.

2. Id say Zabo ordered gms to gib free mournes ,otherwise Paki gonna bomb motel.

Jokes aside, congrats for another Shadowmourne, many more to come. :)

3. Many more to come indeed, In these last 10 we got 3 lel:)
    1st day of the week spamm!!

-Noos

4. Grats kiddo. Let the hate unfold on the 12 year old agility paladin with SM. !

5. Warmane's youngest and greatest Ret pally now BiS!

6. Let's just say youngest :D . But gratz kiddo!!!

7. Yep yep, that was kill #109, and for our swedish fans out there #112 will be awsome!!!!!!

8. I didn't join 3rd, and my 4th recording was without sound. cuz.. Windows default was set to headset and wow+rc was on speakers :D

9. Noos und Patrick, wer da first run LK25hc und Pinkie Dragon 25hc vidya???

10. Just realised I haven't posted state of the guild for a while, since it pretty much remains the same!

So, we farm LoD and RS25hc, 4 times per week each, 90% of raids consist of one shots, in fact I don't think we wiped on LoD since three weeks ago! Guild is way stronger than that, we can undoubtedly kill 5 kings and 5 dragons in a week, as we did before, but we're holding on the 4/4 kill count so we have time for other raids and don't exhaust the officers, veterans, and cores with extensive try-hard raiding. As far as I believe, with just a bit of struggle we can farm even 6 of each, ppl who are in the guild know that!

Thanks everyone for the amazing support, Deathwing realm treated us well! Thanks for every single person who passed from this guild for the amazing activity! Thanks to every single person who ever had veteran or core rank who helped the guild achieve what we have and we'll do more! Thanks to the members and newcomers for your patience and support! You help preserve the guild!

P.S: we aren't disbanding, just felt liketyping big post on forums!

P.S.2: I'm typing this from android, pls no hate for syntax and grammatical mistakes
    Edited: October 12, 2015

11. Sorry for the slacking, Apparently I have a life as well ^^

the 3rd kill of last week,

Sadly I got no video of the 4th kill.

Bringing us to this weeks kills #112!!!

RS will stay uncounted for aslong as mirmi chooses to not count:(
    Edited: October 12, 2015

First ... 1321222324253373 ... Last