1. If I had the money and capabilites I would donate for the server simply cause I want to support it not so I could buy some item which I know I can get in-game for sure, I think the price should be around 80 coins for WotLK items, but then again do not enable a thing like coin trade etc. I do not support the fact that ppl who didnt donate items could get coins and buy items with them, even though I was doing that in the past I do not support it on Lordaeron it would ruin it a bit imo.

I hope there will be more ppl who will donate cause they want to support the server and to help u Warmane keep it up, rather then donating and expecting to get something back, yes a gift is nice from u but u get my point.

2. I'd like to ask something, from the people who are stating the prices are fine like this.

Are you someone who has made a donation in the past and plan on doing one for Lordaeron?

That's something very important to include in your opinion, because it's easy for someone who never donated and has no plans of doing it to say the prices are fine as they are. Many who fit in that are people who don't want to see any coin items at all, which is fair as an opinion, but bad when taking into consideration that we have to gauge prices on a thin threshold where the server won't be inundated with items, but still people will be encouraged to donate enough for it to maintain itself.
    This right here id love someone to check these "its great keep it like this i love you warmane" fanboys/girls accounts and see if it really is all the free players saying this. But lets be honest with ourselves the donations will only show a true picture when all content released so dont worry kaer when it gets to wrath i think more than "1" item will be purchased. And for those who saying "but they have other servers who can pay for lord" this server is supposed to be self sustained and not leach of the others that just defeats the point of it in one point of view so think again before praising anything and look at the bigger picture and try to help find some middle ground would be best.

3. So far total items purchased for coins on Lordaeron is 1.
    Well that's because there isn't really anything worth buying for coins at the moment :) As more items come to it which are ''useful'' it will become more donaters :) I like the prizes to be honest but almost 120-130 coins for such an item is a bit on the extreme side but i suppose it's up to dicussion

4. ICC / Ruby Sanctum Gear shouldn´t be donateable at all, since it is a Hardcore Realm.
    The Prices are totally okay. The only problem i see is that people will raid Nhcs and Donate Heroic Gear right after.
    You should only be able to Donate Items from Content you killed (e.g. if i did LK25normal, i would be able to donate the Weapons he has).
    Edited: October 12, 2015

5. The 100% would simply translate into having a rested bar at all times, wouldnt be that impactful.

6. I think people who are against donation on Lordaeron and want it all "blizzlike" forget that on retail you must buy the game and pay a monthly subscription in order to play. That is not the case on private servers, so yes, donations are needed. If nobody pays then the servers don't exist, simple as that. Quit the QQ and enjoy the game.

7. You could always have a "Help us Pay for the Server" Action Bar on The Warmane Homepage, which shows how much money the server still has for Lordearon, and every donation would be for the Server to be maintained + you get Coins for the OTHER realms.

Loerderon should be a non donation server. That´s just the way I feel.

8. And how many people would pay just to help? Enough to sustain the server? Don't think so.

9. And how many people would pay just to help? Enough to sustain the server? Don't think so.
    I agree with you... People won't just donate for the sake of getting nothing out of it.

10. ^ These two got it.
    Hence why I said this............

I don't want this to be another failed Frostwolf charity realm, and I'm sure that you, Kaer, will know exactly what I'm talking about there.
    When Frostwolf was first launched, it was labeled as a "charity realm" because it was a "gift" to the community in the way that you COULD NOT donate for gear. Only mounts and pets. The realm FAILED miserably because it could not afford its own costs because low donation income + massive bandwidth costs due to having 7k+ online or in queue.

11. Good work Warmane!
    Thank you for everything so far!

I totally support the new marketplace, and the item costs 700% higher than on the other realms.

I started playing on this server in the first place because of it's hardcore mode and how well it is scripted compared with other private servers and because there will no longer be so many "donors" with full pvp or pve gear ruining everyone's fun.
    Ofc there will always be someone like that, but not as much as on other servers and realms.

Pls don't change marketplace prices. For god's sake this is blizz like realm, if some1 wants icc25hc weapon, farm for it and get a help from a good guild or friends, where is the fun running around with full donated gear???

12. The feedback so far has been good, internal discussions are still ongoing and the more feedback we have, the better.
    Yea because the majority of the feedback is from people who have not contributed and will not contribute to running warmane :]

Seriously though, I agree it is a good system and one I would preffer to play in... but it is not a system where I would consider donating... except maybe for RS25HC trinket and LK HC main hand... but even then... that's going to be what? 300coins or something... and I will already be near BiS by the time RSHC comes out so I will probably just put up with the time waste and wait for rng gods to bless me.

Note: I always thought prices should be about 3 to 4x what they are on deathwing etc simply because a lot of people WILL pay that for 2 trinks and weapon. (2hand = 2x price of 1hand ? Or cheap off hands+shields? Is that issue going to be balanced in anyway?)

where is the fun running around with full donated gear???
    Where is the fun in repeatedly doing the same unchallenging thing over and over, wasting your time and waiting for rng gods?

ICC / Ruby Sanctum Gear shouldn´t be donateable at all.
    That is the same as non donation realm... who is going to donate if they do not save time? (In case you were about to, please do not pretend to delude yourself into thinking anything other than end gear matters to about 99% of people donating.)

That´s just the way I feel.
    I can't hold all these feelz!

13. Where is the fun in repeatedly doing the same unchallenging thing over and over, wasting your time and waiting for rng gods?
    !
    To be honest if you just see raiding as RNG with loot then you should not raid at all then... Raiding is not only about loots, it's about the achievements you can make by killing hard bosses :) The items are iceing on the cake! I actually love the high prizes and hope that they will be really high so it will promote raiding and not buying items.

14. Raiding is not only about loots.
    Unfortunately a huge amount of pve gear is bis pvp gear. I hate blizzard for not completely and utterly separating the two.

by killing hard bosses :)
    Loled; there is only one. Yogg+0.

15. A huge amount of pve gear is bis pvp gear. I hate blizzard for not completely and utterly separating the two.

Loled; there is only one. Yogg+0.
    Lol right cause LK 25 hc without buff is not hard right? Some bosses in ICC HC without buff and no gear is insane... Yogg+0 is really hard as well so... Well PVP gear won't matter in Wrath anyway in PVE in some major degree sooo.... Also SArth 3 drakes is hard without gear (you outgear it later) so... There are challenges still.. They might buff raids just so you know! :)

First ... 4567816 ... Last