1. MoP newcomer!

Hello Warmane MoP community! I've been playing Cataclysm for a very long time and I'm starting to get bored with it so I was thinking of visiting Frostwolf for some new PvP experience. Do you guys have some information you could share with me about current pvp part of Frostwolf? Which of the two factions are dominating in Battlegrounds? Is it too hard to get decent gear that'd be enough to start doing battlegrounds with? I also have a couple questions about some classes I intend to play on here. So, what are rogues and warlocks like here? I have never played Pandaria before so I'd like to start out with one of those two classes. The specs I would choose would be either Combat as a rogue or Destruction as a warlock.
    Thanks in advance to everyone that'd like to share some info with me! Cheers.

2. Pick a warrior, find urself a mw monk for arenas, profit.

3. Warriors hit 150M
    Balance druids hit 200M
    Warlock's hit 300M (or 30M per dot)
    Rogues hit around 30-90M per mili second
    mages hit (might be fixed tho(ikr ...a fix..lol)) 140M with ice lance
    DK's hit like a tank and take damage like a damn paper
    Monks hit like a tank and take damage like 10 tanks
    Paladins suck.
    Priests suck (tho they're getting better )
    Anything with resto infront of it is OP as feck
    DPS shamans hit like a nuke and die like a nuke :P

Sums it up, dunno if i forgot anything

4. Warriors hit 150M
    Balance druids hit 200M
    Paladins suck.

150M holy crap, what kind of gear do you have? 150K maybe...

5. 150M holy crap, what kind of gear do you have? 150K maybe...
    Im guessing its K as well, M would be game breaking...

6. Hello Warmane MoP community! I've been playing Cataclysm for a very long time and I'm starting to get bored with it so I was thinking of visiting Frostwolf for some new PvP experience. Do you guys have some information you could share with me about current pvp part of Frostwolf? Which of the two factions are dominating in Battlegrounds? Is it too hard to get decent gear that'd be enough to start doing battlegrounds with? I also have a couple questions about some classes I intend to play on here. So, what are rogues and warlocks like here? I have never played Pandaria before so I'd like to start out with one of those two classes. The specs I would choose would be either Combat as a rogue or Destruction as a warlock.
    Thanks in advance to everyone that'd like to share some info with me! Cheers.
    Both factions are fairly even in BG's, play with premades if you want to win. Crafted PvP gear costs <5k gold, but you will still feel like a ragdoll until you are at least half Honor geared. Rogues and Warlocks are very good in PvP, idk about combat spec but destro is great (as is affliction).

7. Thanks for all the answers guys, I just have one more question. Is gold easy obtainable through the questing? Will I have enough gold when I get to level 90 to get myself craftable pvp gear?

8. Warriors hit 150M
    Balance druids hit 200M
    Paladins suck.

i love this post its like something i would say but better thank you for this experience

9. Thanks for all the answers guys, I just have one more question. Is gold easy obtainable through the questing? Will I have enough gold when I get to level 90 to get myself craftable pvp gear?
    Yes, you'll.

10. Thank you very much guys, really appreciate all the answers.