1. Another QQ topic

A loner hunter goes to pvp vendors, puts a trap and GG no vendors for hours :D yet we got fixes in quests that actually do not matters because 7x rates
    inb4: "it's a pvp realm deal with" "muh world pvp" "lol u mad boy", the situation is that vendors are BUGGED not killed, because to kill em you need at least a 5 people group, but in this case just a loner hunter is able to do bug it.

2. A loner hunter goes to pvp vendors, puts a trap and GG no vendors for hours :D yet we got fixes in quests that actually do not matters because 7x rates
    inb4: "it's a pvp realm deal with" "muh world pvp" "lol u mad boy", the situation is that vendors are BUGGED not killed, because to kill em you need at least a 5 people group, but in this case just a loner hunter is able to do bug it.
    MoP is forgotten. ****tiest xpac for PvP, let alone class bugs, they are 100% focused on Wrath of **** King, the outdated xpac where there's not even dungeon journal implemented
    #Rant off.
    The server just crashed when i had the flag on WSG at 2/3, was about to cap it

3. MoP is forgotten. ****tiest xpac for PvP, let alone class bugs, they are 100% focused on Wrath of **** King, the outdated xpac where there's not even dungeon journal implemented
    #Rant off.
    The server just crashed when i had the flag on WSG at 2/3, was about to cap it
    Class post seeing how I just posted and asked about this

4. Have a hunter => go to enemy honor vendors => throw explosive trap under vendors legs => vendors are now stucked inside the wall and no vendors for hours ez....

5. There used to be Divine Shield on those vendors.
    Sadly it is gone again.

6. The vendors dont need any immortality. Simply need to reset position back inside the building after combat disables. or a true fix like proper pathing

7. Class post seeing how I just posted and asked about this
    Spark I feel you (no h0mo) you are the one with us, I know you cant do it all by yourself.

8. For months that people are actually crying about this issue (with reason actually) and they actually describe every time how it happens... That's weird you only knew about it now mate but basically you guys need to fix it asap... just make it imune or smth because it is so easy to bug that it hurts

9. anything new? Nope,call me when something get released!

10 years later.......

10. are you serious? :O
    He is a Pve Dev who check the Forum. Be happy that we got a dev who do this.

But this shows we can write here what we want, even if the Bugs are gamebreaking they will dont tell the devs.
    And dont come me with the : Post it in the Bugtracker, cause there are many heavy bugs not even confirmed after 4 Months.5
    100+ Topics about these Vendors the lasts Months, same goes for some other Bugs.

A:"Hi im a new Player, where i can find the Honor Vendor?"
    B: "They are bugged in the Wall, you can check again in 5 Hours"
    And you dont wonder WHY the ppl post it here and ask??? ITS CAUSE THEY HAVE TO.
    If you are a normal Guy who plays 2 Hours per Day, and the Vendors are bugged 4 Days in a row at the Server Peak time when you play....what would you do?

I think Warmane has a big a really really big communication problem. We really need a Community Manager.

And i say again, if someone decide today:
    I bug the Honor/CP Vendors for the next 3 Weeks! :)
    He CAN do it...
    Edited: October 15, 2015

11. LMAO is that a PvP dev ? i thought they already died .... wow nice to meet you man, now fix something thanks

12. LMAO is that a PvP dev ? i thought they already died .... wow nice to meet you man, now fix something thanks
    I guess he is in charge for PvE stuffs, but I think is a bad idea making fun/bothering the only few devs working on MoP...

12 Last