1. Armageddon

Throughout the Universe, the warriors grow too strong and numerous for the realms to handle. Earth realm and the nether realms powers threaten to destroy the fabric of the universe. To prevent this, the Elder God TGod demanded a safeguard to be put in place to absorb the kombatants' insatiable bloodlust. In an enormous crater in Earth realm, these warriors clashed in an ultimate battle between the Forces of Light and Darkness that would threaten to rip apart reality and bring about the apocalypse while Lord Medan, the gods' enforcer, revealed himself to them and joined in on the chaos. This will be the warriors' last battle, in which some will survive and others will die. This will be the final battle for Earth realm, the battle that will determine the fate of the realms.

Armageddon is near..

We have spoken.
    Edited: October 16, 2015

2. Go to sleep ya basement-dwelling downie ****.

And take your aids with you.

3. Throughout the Universe, the warriors grow too strong and numerous for the realms to handle. Earth realm and the nether realms powers threaten to destroy the fabric of the universe. To prevent this, the Elder God TGod demanded a safeguard to be put in place to absorb the kombatants' insatiable bloodlust. In an enormous crater in Earth realm, these warriors clashed in an ultimate battle between the Forces of Light and Darkness that would threaten to rip apart reality and bring about the apocalypse while Lord Medan, the gods' enforcer, revealed himself to them and joined in on the chaos. This will be the warriors' last battle, in which some will survive and others will die. This will be the final battle for Earth realm, the battle that will determine the fate of the realms.

Armageddon is near..

We have spoken.

is this a new hype?copy/paste some bull**** from the internet to look "cool" ?!

annoying
    adjective
    causing annoyance; irritatingly bothersome:
    annoying delays.

tada i can copy/paste 2 :D

4. is this a new hype?copy/paste some bull**** from the internet to look "cool" ?!

annoying
    adjective
    causing annoyance; irritatingly bothersome:
    annoying delays.

tada i can copy/paste 2 :D
    I have spoken to the elder god Arbiterone, Lord Medan is currently banished due to breaking the rules of Mortal Kombat. However as elder god I have been in contact with Lord Medan ... and he is counting down the hours for when Armageddon begins to tear the realm apart in which he can escape out world... track you down and decimate you into pieces. There will be no mercy given ... we will not stop until Earth realm is safe once again.

5. What happened to you...

You were actually kinda cool before you started this pointless trolling spree with Medan.

6. You could just say that u have sucked in pheonix-es *** and that he will come with mbox,avoid this RP crap,thanks.

7. You could just say that u have sucked in pheonix-es *** and that he will come with mbox,avoid this RP crap,thanks.
    maybe i am hosting the biggest raid the horde has ever gathered in months to attack SW ? did that ever come across your mind pumpkin .. obviously not you are too caught up with 1 person or you think i am not resourceful enough to even do the impossible. people said i couldnt gather a big raid but i can tell you at this exact moment i have 85+ horde that want blood and i am getting more people until Armageddon commences. you can go ahead and cry to infected ... dds ... solstice. 1 multiboxer can handle a 20 man raid group (that dosent have exploiters) and i have 3 multiboxers ready to attack stormwind today ... but im not done thats only half the raid i didnt even mention fatality ... vae victis ... red riding hood ... cannibals ... jinxed ... or disinfected did I ? Medan will also be coming along as well as horribull and i am going to find out if immortality would come as well. I havent even spoken to agriel who would probably be willing to come, i havent even spoken to inception yet, im still waiting to speak to twoeasy as well.

This raid will be recorded.

make sure you flag yourself for pvp today kenny ... you know unless you are a pussé

next time dont f*ck with a god .

To any horde reading this that wishes to join this glorious once in a life time raid, dont be hesitant to whisper Tdotsavage in game, we are still looking for more people / guilds to overkill this "mighty" faction

8. 1 mb can handle 20 people? Ask your boy Phoenix if he got camped by 7 people, 0 rets, all the way to westfall till he had to use unstuck from the site.

One man army my ***.

9. 1 mb can handle 20 people? Ask your boy Phoenix if he got camped by 7 people, 0 rets, all the way to westfall till he had to use unstuck from the site.

One man army my ***.
    Ill forget my name before I forget ganking a mboxer, da best :d

10. maybe i am hosting the biggest raid the horde has ever gathered in months to attack SW ? did that ever come across your mind pumpkin .. obviously not you are too caught up with 1 person or you think i am not resourceful enough to even do the impossible. people said i couldnt gather a big raid but i can tell you at this exact moment i have 85+ horde that want blood and i am getting more people until Armageddon commences. you can go ahead and cry to infected ... dds ... solstice. 1 multiboxer can handle a 20 man raid group (that dosent have exploiters) and i have 3 multiboxers ready to attack stormwind today ... but im not done thats only half the raid i didnt even mention fatality ... vae victis ... red riding hood ... cannibals ... jinxed ... or disinfected did I ? Medan will also be coming along as well as horribull and i am going to find out if immortality would come as well. I havent even spoken to agriel who would probably be willing to come, i havent even spoken to inception yet, im still waiting to speak to twoeasy as well.

This raid will be recorded.

make sure you flag yourself for pvp today kenny ... you know unless you are a pussé

next time dont f*ck with a god .

To any horde reading this that wishes to join this glorious once in a life time raid, dont be hesitant to whisper Tdotsavage in game, we are still looking for more people / guilds to overkill this "mighty" faction
    Cool fam cool,but i got one question.When will this RP chit end?And u are "God" coz u are calling yourself in that way or?You are just pathetic.Hope to see you and your "cool" raid today and to watch you wipe kek.Sad thing is how much we raided into OG and u are making this **** all popular and things like that.Sad bruw,just sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubEs2bHLvUs

11. Cool fam cool,but i got one question.When will this RP chit end?And u are "God" coz u are calling yourself in that way or?You are just pathetic.Hope to see you and your "cool" raid today and to watch you wipe kek.Sad thing is how much we raided into OG and u are making this **** all popular and things like that.Sad bruw,just sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubEs2bHLvUs
    Funny I've seen better trash talk from my fantasy league than what you have to say.

JS no horde has really raided SW on this scale since ilyanah was in bloodlust and we all know how long she stayed in SW for ... 4 hours. I see no horde putting in more effort than I did at the current moment to put this all together. Mind pointing someone out? There is no one.

But hey at least I'm creative with my RP. Elesir on the other hand talks about killing raid bosses for 3 times in 3 months as if anyone really cares and 2 coin prizes? That's soft as f*ck I have a guild member gifting me 130 coins just to hand out to guildies that deserve it. I don't see DDS doing that or infected ... Oh yeah that's right you guys NEED to do DS I'm surprised by how many DS runs infected has been too but you guys dodged donors. I challenged infected 8 times and lost all 8 times I gave my best effort and never backed down and lost with dignity to say the least. You guys lost to donors once and won't ever face them again which is "sad bruh" because you are a 3 year old guild with tons of rated xp but can't handle 3 chickens. Your GM attempted to get them banned as well due to being salty and twoeasy has SS of that but I'm sure you can find that or ask him yourself. Even after all that you guys go low as challenging guilds like disinfected ... Really? Disinfected? "Sad bruh"

I'm fighting guilds as the underdog and you are only willing to fight people under you not above you ... Proves you guys are pussé

Oh and while I'm typing this lemme also throw in the times you brought rank 1s against us as "replacements" but I see no rank 1s in your games against donors.
    Edited: October 16, 2015

12. 3 mboxers and 5+ guilds is just tryhard. Illyanah raided with guildies only (i think) and still not 100 of em lol. But okay.
    The small raids are the most fun, the 20-25people and not more, ones. ;)

13. 3 mboxers and 5+ guilds is just tryhard. Illyanah raided with guildies only (i think) and still not 100 of em lol. But okay.
    The small raids are the most fun, the 20-25people and not more, ones. ;)
    i know its try hard, i never said it wasent.. i was quite offended when someone said i wont and cant make a raid of this size so i made this raid specifically for that person (eat sh*t whoever said that)

14. the rp continues FeelsBadMan ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\

15. 100+ man raid =/= good raid.

12 Last